Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
alun2005
15 Dec 16 23:25
| Topic/replies: 38,815 | Blogger: alun2005's blog
Make no mistake, the finger-licking King of Calm-Headed Darts is back in business.  Even the Motorway Patrol drivers will cheering him on all the way to another inevitable final appearance.

I'll have you know there will be NO 120 mile tailbacks on the motorways this Christmas.

Rejoice at that news.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
wisewords
When: 15 Dec 16 23:31
The Artist!!!
By:
alun2005
When: 15 Dec 16 23:41
Utterly great to see "Cattermole' whooping it up in da house and 'The Grand-Daughter' allowed to stay up beyond her normal time.

This is what it must have been like when The Barrow-Parker Gang, or the crossword-puzzle crazed 'criminal mastermind' Ma Barker and her boys had a night out in the 1930s.
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 17 Dec 16 13:23
Hes back. Going all the way Dave.
By:
a bitofinterest
When: 17 Dec 16 16:45
SNARLING HIS WAY TO THE FINAL Angry
By:
alun2005
When: 17 Dec 16 17:23
Great to see The Muttley Army marching on together.  In our dreams we are all like 'Cattermole' down by the front of the stage, fist-pumping it like proper Big-Time Charlies.

No finer sight at ANY darts venue.

BITO - are you going to the feast this year ???
By:
a bitofinterest
When: 17 Dec 16 19:33
yes al,the 27th evening session Cool
By:
alun2005
When: 17 Dec 16 19:50
Great news. I'll be watching all evening so make yourself seen and heard.

A nice stage invasion, maybe waving a banner stating "FREE ROLFIE ADAMS" would help us identify you.

Whatever the case, come back with the story and another of your eyewitness reports.
By:
alun2005
When: 27 Dec 16 22:49
Sad scenes this evening, as a few missed doubles cost KIng Muttley a certain 7th straight World Championship.

Make no mistakes, title no. 8 is coming as sure as Christmas. Take all the Even Money you can before his inevitable Coronation in 2018.
By:
Cosmo Kramer
When: 29 Dec 16 10:28
It's back to motorway bothering for the snarling one Alun
By:
alun2005
When: 29 Dec 16 13:35
Sadly true Cosmo, but quite honestly anyone who wants to be driving around the motorways at this time of year fully deserves to be caught up in a 100 mile tailback if the Great Man wants to walk home stripped to the waist, steam coming out of his ears.

BTW… I sent you a message through the system before Xmas about a man who lost his job just before the action got underway this winter at Ally Pally.

Compliments of the season.
By:
Cosmo Kramer
When: 30 Dec 16 11:03
Apologies Alun, just noticed the message. I shall peruse and reply post haste.

Whaddya make of Taylor's outburst against Muttley? King Kev is sharpening up a traffic cone as we speak no doubt. Although I blame the smirking 'filth' for instigating the trouble!
By:
alun2005
When: 30 Dec 16 11:23
Cheers. Personally I can't get interested in that pair's differences of opinions, and last night's interview with the one-time fabled "Scourge of Society" was profoundly depressing. Everyone concerned should know better.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com