Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger The Butler
06 Jan 16 23:47
| Topic/replies: 3,511 | Blogger: Roger The Butler's blog
Harms Evs to beat Hughes - a cracking price surely? Hughes has been diabolical both games. Harms not playing great but surely should be fav here?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1
By:
DartsnBooze
When: 07 Jan 16 11:19
Hi RTB, I guess the last paragraph is what you're looking for? Here's a bit more than that...

Hi RTB, It's not the forum boneheads that wind me up by ripping into Hughes, it's Hughes himself!. Forum piss taking and posting what they see on tv is one thing, saying they would beat him post after post is meaningless? Hmmmmm. I'll set up the money matches.That's the biting over ...From a viewing/betting point I have been bitterly disappointed in both of Jamie's performances this week. It looks like he's learnt nothing from last year's defeat where his best mate on the tour (Durrant) got his head on and hammered him.

As for match betting wise v Harms i'm blinkered with loyalty. Jay's a darts mate and I know he's just as good as frighteningly good as Durrant in Opens on his day as he showed when he put several pdc players to the sword in an all day bdo/pdc tourney I marked at last month. This lad (29) is one of the very top players in the Midlands and for some reason he's totally under performed on the biggest stage of all and needs to forget about his seeding and get a grip and find the hunger and drive that got him to where he is now from his earlier years which first led to his England call up, then the recent 4 man world cup squad. Of course confidence is also key - He has looked like a rabbit in the headlights at times and is throwing much slower than his natural game? Someone needs to kick his ar$e into gear and get him to settle and tell him he has the game. Many bdo players who bombed in their first/second year at Lakeside went onto win the world championship and other pdc majors...ie...Raymond van Barneveld and James Wade. Gary Anderson was another with a poor bdo worlds record - now look at him!

DnB says - "Oi! Yozza! Stop pissing about - Own the stage - Own the Oche - Grab it with both hands ffs !"

Harms at Evens is a good starting point as Jamie's been so tight and tense and hardly relaxed which are red flags to punters looking to steam in. If he settles and plays his natural game then the only bet for me is Jamie to get the most 180's. He would be a shoe in for that IF IF IF...Plus my winning double (dart to win the match) bets of course. Both D16 leavers. D4, D2, & D1 for me at tidy prices...16, 25, & 66.

Good Luck Butler. Cool
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com