Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cooperman12
03 Jan 16 13:25
| Topic/replies: 367 | Blogger: cooperman12's blog
Likeable sort, but absolutely embarrassing as a commentator!
Show More
Report olddesperado January 3, 2016 3:04 PM GMT
Agreed,

Say any bullsh1t just to keep talking .

Flits between crazy zany type and serious student of players throws.

Himself and Harrington for different reasons are hard to listen to.

For me Part and Mason well clear of the pack with Bristow depending on what humour he,s in back in 3rd
Report cooperman12 January 3, 2016 3:43 PM GMT
Last year when Taylor put new grooves in his darts Mardle informed us that he was worried it might interfere with the " integrity of the weight" I'm still trying to work that one out 12 months later.
Report olddesperado January 3, 2016 3:58 PM GMT
Laugh
Report GRANTCKING January 3, 2016 4:38 PM GMT
I like mardle as a commentator, hes entertaining
Report kev January 3, 2016 4:44 PM GMT
I preferred him as a player ; great lay as he was the biggest bottler bar none when televised. Made plenty from him.
Report STUDYFORM January 3, 2016 4:52 PM GMT
I often turn the sound off rather than have to listen to Mardle's nonsense....
Him and the equally annoying John Gwynne and the other commentator who does all the "alluding to" with him.

The shouts of "Oh MUUYYYYY" get on my titts too.
Report GRANTCKING January 3, 2016 4:57 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaugh thats the best bit OH MYYYYYYYYYYY Love
Report charwell. January 3, 2016 5:20 PM GMT
He needs to take his tongue out of the ample backside of the caravan king.

KJP different gravy and doesn't have to resort to inane bs like Mardle. Mardle is for your typical Sun reader. Like Homer Simpson once asked  ; can you dumb it down a shade..... a bit more....and a little bit more.
Report tonycoppen. January 3, 2016 5:59 PM GMT
Dont get this. Nice happy go lucky guy . Tries to inject some humour. One for the glass half empty brigade
Report GRANTCKING January 3, 2016 6:03 PM GMT
agree tony
Report doridoru January 3, 2016 6:17 PM GMT
Yeah hes one of the better ones, that interview on ducth tc when he forgets it live...hahahaha
Report jimmy two times January 3, 2016 6:23 PM GMT
Think he blocked chris mason from his twitter last night!
Report doridoru January 3, 2016 6:25 PM GMT
Why?
Report cooperman12 January 3, 2016 6:26 PM GMT
Tony No one is saying he's he's not a humorous type, but he's desperate as a commentator, talks utter gibberish at times, i mean how on earth do you spout such nonsense to inform us that Taylor putting grooves in his darts might affect the integrity of the weight? Last night he told us Anderson was a much better player this year, he looks more relaxed, etc etc, then he tells us in the same sentence he went missing from July to his world championship win, he talks utter nonsense. Recently a player (with only two darts at a double) missed with his first dart which was quite close, Mardle reckoned he put it there on purpose as a marker, absolute ****!
Report a bitofinterest January 3, 2016 6:27 PM GMT
not enough room for 2 loud shirts
Report GRANTCKING January 3, 2016 6:38 PM GMT
not sure why ur so annoyed about the grooves thing, when u put grooves on something u have to remove material to do so which removes weight
Report GRANTCKING January 3, 2016 6:38 PM GMT
why does that annoy u cooperman?
Report maleuk01. January 3, 2016 8:22 PM GMT
preferred him being interviewed to his interviews.

Link already been posted on here numerous times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGeYrDWOuFw

LaughLaugh
Report Nilsson Schmilsson January 3, 2016 10:06 PM GMT
forget how funny this is when not seen it for a while LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report cooperman12 January 4, 2016 2:28 AM GMT
Grant "Integrity of the weight" Explain that! I never said he annoyed me, but he's king of talking nonsense.
Report wisewords January 4, 2016 2:31 AM GMT
he means they weigh less, but he's saying it in a stupid way.
Report theres only one best tonic January 4, 2016 6:41 PM GMT
He's no tony green is he so thank god for that
Report the.mad.dog.man January 4, 2016 8:21 PM GMT
your right hes a million times better than green hope that helps
Report DartsnBooze January 4, 2016 11:19 PM GMT
Did I mention on the forum the time I played Mardle in last 32 of a huge butlins weekender extravaganza?
It was actually Painter. Though Mardle said in practice if I threw my darts any harder they'd go through the board. Laugh

Nice bloke Wayne. Still throws to a top level and was smart enough to know when to step out of the pdc dart playing side of things.
A clever man, but grates me when he steals all KJP's best lines and uses them as his own. Gone is his "buffoon" comment to be replaced with "alluded to."

We all have our favs and lesser favs. Pikey "never in doubt." Dr Rod "As we call it." All part of the comms show.

P.S. Uncle John holds the fort on his own in bdo events and is able to translate many tales. Pike is the opposite. I quite like Rodd Studd, though Phil got on his uppers one time he dare mention to Taylor post match he now has Chisnall next round and reminded Taylor that Chizzy done him the year before. Feck me! You'd have thought Studd called him a **** or something. Prickly fecker was livid! A fickle lot these sportsmen. Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com