Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
liam1982
03 Jan 16 11:31
| Topic/replies: 5,147 | Blogger: liam1982's blog
I've had a great week on the darts and ive stuck £200 on anderson for this one

what do you think lads?
Pause Switch to Standard View Anderson v Lewis
Show More
Report bobweenit January 3, 2016 12:46 PM GMT
Not sure got 200 on AD at something like 6s so I am debating whether to roll with it or switch. Think it won't be straightforward and there is more to come from Ad where Gary might have played his best arrers so being greedy and will stick with it
Report Cosmo Kramer January 3, 2016 12:48 PM GMT
Subtitles looking in great nick, Lewis gonna have to raise his game to have any chance. Subby to win 7-3.
Report markzzz January 3, 2016 1:01 PM GMT
Please can anyone help me with some info? At what point is it known who will throw first, and how can I find out?

It makes a difference if you are betting on the handicap at -2.5. If your guy throws first it needs 1 (net) set against the dart to win. If your guy throws second it needs 2 (net) sets against the throw to win. That is a significant difference!

Thanks in advance.
Report Cosmo Kramer January 3, 2016 1:15 PM GMT
They throw for bull (in the practice room) around half an hour or so before due on stage. It'll be on Twitter somewhere before they come on stage.
Report markzzz January 3, 2016 1:20 PM GMT
Thank you
Report Roger The Butler January 3, 2016 2:02 PM GMT
Still amazes me that what could be such a crucial throw (if it went to 5-5 final set) takes place off camera before they come out.

What justification is there for not doing that straight after the warm up and deciding it on stage?
Report charwell. January 3, 2016 5:22 PM GMT
I like Anderson; genuinely nice fella. Hope he beats that thick Stoke lump.
Report padlock January 3, 2016 5:35 PM GMT
Could be a classic if lewis brings his A game ,feeling 7-5 anderson
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com