Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger The Butler
10 Nov 15 22:58
| Topic/replies: 3,511 | Blogger: Roger The Butler's blog
Never been a Wolfie fan. Always thought he was a big headed b'stard, big fish in a small pond, wanted to be the daddy and run the show instead of taking on the big boys and being exposed.

Seen him in a new light this week. He's been great on stage, love his expressions when others take out something decent or he gets away with one, great interviews, and backing it up with cracking darts too. Loads of pressure on him after all this time and if he'd been bombed out early everyone would have said "I told you so" (probably me included) but he doesn't seem to feel it, and I'm starting to come round to the idea that it may just be because he is a top chap and takes whatever comes in good spirits.

Anyone else been turned this week?
Pause Switch to Standard View Wolfie has won me over
Show More
Report jimmy two times November 11, 2015 1:26 AM GMT
Never had a problem with wolfie plays the game in good spirits and delighted he's doin so well in this.
When scotty beat him in the final he was very gracious also, a good skin in my book.
Report cooperman12 November 11, 2015 10:25 AM GMT
You can't blame him for wanting to be a big fish in a small pond Roger, i'm sure his exhibition fee would be a lot higher as bdo world champion as opposed to a pdc journeyman. He seems a decent bloke, but thank god he's got shot of that Sharon, can you imagine her at a pdc tournament after her attention seeking  antics at the bdo world championships.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com