Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger Rover
10 Nov 15 09:46
| Topic/replies: 2,557 | Blogger: Roger Rover's blog
Let us dispel the myth that the PDC fans are somehow the bad guys and the BDO fans are real fans.

You don't need to look to far to see where the simpletons amalgamate and that is firmly in the BDO camp.

Earlier this morning i decided to visit the Darting forum world and the BDO thugs were in fine voice.

" I WOULD SMASH HIS TEETH IN IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME"  what had happened that had upset the BDO simpleton.   Well this line was to continue, i still could not work this one out.
A scroll further down where the explanation came . Martin Adams would get booed jeered and beer thrown over him.   Whoever dreamt up all this bollocks? oh yes the BDO fans.

The PDC is  an exhibition. OK  with many players now millionaires .

Next years World Champion prize money will be £300,000 treble the amount of the BDO .

No players in the PDC rely on foodbanks.
Pause Switch to Standard View The difference between the PDC and...
Show More
Report GRANTCKING November 10, 2015 5:55 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaughLaugh post of the year, if the pdc is an exhibition, the bdo is the dole queue
Report DartsnBooze November 10, 2015 6:06 PM GMT
Copy & paste mania of another faceless warrior!

As for you Grant, get yer arrers out, lets see you give the bdo a go.
Here within lies comedy gold Laugh
Report Gibberish November 10, 2015 7:08 PM GMT
Roger - you seem to have overlooked the hideous green golly that landed in Taylor's ear during his walk-on a few years ago...there are plenty of vermin among the PDC crowds - much more so I'd say.
Report charwell. November 10, 2015 9:41 PM GMT
BDO are respectful and understand the darts. PDC just cheer the huge favourite like sheep. And they're so fecking dull with it too.
Report Roger Rover November 11, 2015 2:04 AM GMT
Yes, bdo fans are utter idiots. It is like a group of schoolkids who are last to be picked hanging on to the loser so they glean some comfort
Report GRANTCKING November 11, 2015 5:46 PM GMT

Nov 10, 2015 -- 8:04PM, Roger Rover wrote:

Yes, bdo fans are utter idiots. It is like a group of schoolkids who are last to be picked hanging on to the loser so they glean some comfort

LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com