Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger Rover
27 Oct 15 13:12
| Topic/replies: 2,557 | Blogger: Roger Rover's blog
As such, a very sweeping generalisation. Nevertheless true, or in most cases so.

Where to start? Let us look no further than multi world champion Phil Taylor.

Bawling out and singing his name, why? who wants to sing the praises of a sex offender ? Who wants to sing the praises of a man who watches on as his daughters live in poverty?

Phil Taylor is good at darts . Whoopee doo . Let him be good at Darts.

Phil Taylor has no redeeming features. Yet people want to sing his praises. There is nothing to sing about . Taylor is nothing more than an ageing darts player who  has done nothing to merit any respect.

This proves the Darts community are morons .
Pause Switch to Standard View Are the Darts community utter morons?
Show More
Report DartsnBooze October 27, 2015 5:14 PM GMT
Laugh

Don't associate these clowns with any part of a darting community.
Report bobweenit November 1, 2015 10:15 PM GMT
Laugh very true I will be going to the Grand slam to abuse not cheerLaugh
Report BornToWin November 7, 2015 8:30 AM GMT
Most players are morons, so it stands to reason the 'community' will be of a similar ilk.

To be a top dart player having an empty head appears to be crucial, as exhibited by the likes of Taylor, Lewis, Anderson etc hardly being able to piece together a sentence. It makes sense, as a head full of thoughts is going to be a hindrance when trying to stab the lipstick repeatedly.

I cannot think of one dart player who has come across as being of above average intelligence. Some are not utter morons, that is as good as it gets.
Report DartsnBooze November 7, 2015 11:31 AM GMT
I cannot think of one dart player who has come across as being of above average intelligence.

That's a rather assuming statement of the millions of dart players who grace our wonderful sport. Laugh
Report STEPTOES YARD November 7, 2015 11:51 AM GMT
My love of darts has slipped a little in last year or two and one of reasons is appears less nutters/characters now than few years back. Game gone very pro.
Report Gibberish November 7, 2015 3:07 PM GMT
BTW - I think Nilsson Schmilsson will give you an argument on that score Devil
Report BornToWin November 7, 2015 9:11 PM GMT
Sorry DartsnBooze I meant professionals.

Obviously there are intelligent amateurs out there, who's heads are not empty enough to make it big LaughLaughLaugh
Report DartsnBooze November 8, 2015 1:03 PM GMT
Haha BTW, That's a much better explaination.
I posted something along those lines before with a quote from Co Stompe in one of the darts mags.
He said the best darts player is the one without a brain etc...The one who can empty their thoughts. Laugh
Report BornToWin November 8, 2015 1:20 PM GMT
Snooker and golf are similar, although more natural talent is required. I've read books on 'silent mind golf' the ability to 'empty your thoughts' etc etc.

Its good that morons have a way of being millionaires. A few of them lose it on duff property schemes, but hey stick to what you know don't get greedy. Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com