Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Howdi
08 Jan 15 16:36
| Topic/replies: 29,355 | Blogger: Howdi's blog
Toe Knee Green @tonygreenBDO  ·  22h 22 hours ago
@BarryHearn Just heard that Anderson won the Premier League. Well done Bob. #BDOdarts
Pause Switch to Standard View A message from Tony Green at the BDO
Show More
Report Navel-Gazer January 8, 2015 5:44 PM GMT
Howdi - surely you're taking the piss mate?
Is there a link to that without trawling through all kinds of guff because despite being well aware of his bellendry, even I'm struggling to swallow that!
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:45 PM GMT
come again?
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:45 PM GMT
its a joke pal LaughLaugh
Report Navel-Gazer January 8, 2015 5:47 PM GMT
What a gullible prick I am...I'm just relieved that I qualified my comments in saying that even I had difficulty believing it Blush
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:48 PM GMT
welcome to the net naval iVE HAD BRIGHTER ONES THAN YOU IN IN BEFORE. NO DISGRACE Laugh
Report Navel-Gazer January 8, 2015 5:51 PM GMT
Wouldn't put too much past him though...as every possible checkout is a nice finish according to him Cry

In the women's game earlier, as Fallon hits a single 19 with her last dart from a 121 finish, Green pipes up with his usual semen "Yeah, good thinking...it's a good finish 102" Cry
I would've thought that 'good thinking' on 121 would've been going for the bull with one dart left.

The senility is transparent to everyone...how many times in this tournament has he roared "this is for the match" with another set to play? Crazy
This utter bellend needs to be chewing grass in a field!
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:51 PM GMT
@BarryHearn You announced the Premier League line up too early. Doggy Dawson ripping **** up #BDOdarts
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:51 PM GMT
I AGREE NAVAL ITS BEEN HORRIFIC WATCHING MATE
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:52 PM GMT
Happy New year to you buddy
Report Navel-Gazer January 8, 2015 5:52 PM GMT
Howdi - do you think there's any chance of me reporting this thread and getting that idiotic post removed? Grin
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:54 PM GMT
Laugh it will there in 100 years mate, people will read back and have a private chuckle to themselves :)
Report Navel-Gazer January 8, 2015 5:54 PM GMT
Fortunate for me I don't have a reputation to worry about because I'm sure everyone just assumes I'm as big a prick as Tony Green!
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:55 PM GMT
he can blame his age though Plain
Report Howdi January 8, 2015 5:56 PM GMT
yr right on the number of times he has said this is for the match at 1-1 set all
Report Navel-Gazer January 8, 2015 5:59 PM GMT
I'm just so pleased we're not having his scrot-boat forced onto our screens...he's fcukin' hideous - looks like Gus Poyet with AIDS in another 40 years!
Report DartsnBooze September 1, 2015 11:14 PM BST
Alright lads. Tony here. Thanks for the input. Here's my photo. Merry Christmas Grin

Report a bitofinterest September 4, 2015 11:21 PM BST
^^^^^^^^

THERES A RAVE FROM THE GRAVE,TUNGSTENTASTIC MATE Cool
Report GRANTCKING September 10, 2015 9:28 PM BST
RIP BDO
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com