Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DartsnBooze
04 Jan 15 22:45
| Topic/replies: 15,268 | Blogger: DartsnBooze's blog
Love Love Love

DartsnBooze
DartsnBooze 13 Dec 14 14:38
What's that Polly. You fancy me to get the most 180's @ 10/3, and to win the World Champs?

Cool

BainyBoys PDC/BDO DARTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2014/2015 COMPETITION2
E. Will a previous pdc world champ winner win the title?
The previous winners in the field are: Phil Taylor, Adrian Lewis, Raymond Van Barneveld, John Part, and Michael Van Gerwen.
Simply answer YES or NO
2 points if correct

Replies: 15
DartsnBooze
DartsnBooze 12 Dec 14 21:29 Joined: 16 Oct 10 | Topic/replies: 10,241 | Blogger: DartsnBooze's blog
bainyboy 2014/2015 comp

(dnb)
A) Jelle Klaasen 3-1 Christian Kist
B) 9 - nine
C) 1st
D) 1 - one
E) no - (Gary Anderson) Love
F) 37 - thirty seven
G) 102 - one hundred and two
H) pdc
I) Scott Mitchell 3-1 Tony O'Shea
J) Martin Adams
K) 2nd round
L) 3 - three

Pause Switch to Standard View Gary Anderson Fan Club - Sign In
Show More
Report happyhibee January 4, 2015 11:48 PM GMT
Signing in
Report Nilsson Schmilsson January 4, 2015 11:50 PM GMT
Dreamboy Cool
Report BigRob1 January 5, 2015 12:20 AM GMT
well done DnB remember reading that post  Cool Cool Cool
Report TheChaser January 5, 2015 12:41 AM GMT
Report treble January 5, 2015 2:43 AM GMT
Signing in. Subbys pure class. Great player and a nice respectful guy
Report Navel-Gazer January 5, 2015 2:54 AM GMT
Still finding it hard to believe that Gary actually managed to scramble over the line but I'll take that any day!
He's a deserved champion despite a sub 100 average and Zeus & Hera doing their utmost to piss on his chips - I implored 'the gods' in running to just have 10 minutes off when set 13 started and I'm still astonished that FOR ONCE, justice prevailed and one of the greatest of all time has finally nailed the big one that his talent deserves Love

That's right up there with my greatest moments in sport...like when Arsenal beat Liverpool 2-0 at Anfield in 1989 to nail those Scouse twáááts!

The best result I've EVER had in watching darts over the last 35+ years since I was a kid!
I'm truly astonished that it's finally happened as I thought he had NO chance at all Excited
Report onehundredandeighty January 5, 2015 6:58 AM GMT
Cool
Report onehundredandeighty January 5, 2015 7:00 AM GMT
Met Gary at an exhibition in early December,he was in our hotel too.Had loads of time to chat and do photos etc.Last thing i said to him was "Best Of Luck at the worlds"

Bosh
Report ccmac1975 January 5, 2015 8:21 AM GMT
Different class over the moon. Even had taylor at 6.4 just in case and could have greened at 6.6 in score but wanted it beat in sadistic way. Hope you made good coin of gary and the 180s dnb. Gary is a true gent and a great player and now a world champion GrinLove
Report Roger The Butler January 5, 2015 9:17 PM GMT
No pocket talking here as not involved in the final, but was delighted. Does seem like a genuinely good guy and is so exciting to watch when he's on fire. Enjoyed the first six sets of his semi with Van Gerwen as much as any darts. Brutal stuff.
Report The Bhoys January 5, 2015 9:58 PM GMT
Great player but a bottler Tongue Out
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com