Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DartsnBooze
02 Jan 14 19:01
| Topic/replies: 15,268 | Blogger: DartsnBooze's blog
NW - "Let's get the BDO to use a board with a bigger scoring zone like the PDC has for the last few years and watch the averages soar!!"

PB - "Its bollocks. The Blade 4 and Eclipse Pro are virtually the same, the Blade has thicker wires but they are designed to deflect darts into the treble..."

Cue Former BDO World Championship Finalist and current PDC Player Dean Winstanley  - "Al second that . I play on a Winmau board at home . Unicorn at PDC . Buy both and look mate."

NW - "Let's watch the averages at Lakeside and see if there's a difference. You are an awesome player Dean but has your average gone up using the PDC Unicorn board?"

Dean Winstanley - "My game has risen yes . First year this year I dipped in form . Due to circumstances . Like I say on the boards there's no difference . U have to try up your game as it's min of £500 all inclusive a weekend on PDC."

NW - "If the scoring zone is bigger isn't it obvious that the averages will be better?"

Dean Winstanley: "But the scoring zone isn't bigger. You can buy both from Argos and see for yourself."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So there you have it - Both dartboard trebles are the same size Grin
Pause Switch to Standard View PDC Unicorn or BDO Blade 4? - Which...
Show More
Report GRANTCKING January 3, 2014 2:19 PM GMT
cant wait to hear the retarded thumping noise when the dart hits the board in the BDO, infact actually f uck it, im prob not going to bother watching, like going from barca v madrid to nowrich v stoke
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com