Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ocukstinky
12 Dec 12 22:02
| Topic/replies: 5,434 | Blogger: ocukstinky's blog
Travelling up from Devon on Sunday, never been to a darts tourny before (well, county darts I have but that's a different world!) - just how expensive is food/drink etc up there? Anyone else going on Sunday? Is there anywhere to stick a bet on in there as well? Ta Happy

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4
By:
Banned_Banks
When: 13 Dec 12 06:52
Food and drink are quite expensive. The bars use a token system where you pre pay for tokens at something like £1.80/£2 each and the drinks are priced up in multiples of that ie a pint is 2 tokens. Most people buy jugs to save going backwards and forwards to the bar all the time.

There is a Ladbrokes shop there as well. It is pretty much the best betting facility at any darts event. They have a full set up showing all the racing etc and they offer the same darts prices as a normal shop which is a big improvement on the Blackpool facility offered by another well known bookmaker!
By:
ocukstinky
When: 13 Dec 12 10:34
Thought it would be, I know it's London but if it is £3.60 for a pint then that's not actually that bad, was expecting £4.50 and upwards. Probably be easier using my phone to stick any bets on than wandering off all the time Grin
By:
ocukstinky
When: 17 Dec 12 12:25
Tokens are £2.10 each this year. Soft drinks are £2 a bottle, pints £4.20, pitchers £16.80, pies £5.95 up to £7.95, burritos £6 or 8, potato wedges £4/£6/£8. I just nabbed a few packs of free crisps and had one soft drink, not a chance I'm paying that for some fud Crazy
By:
glory hornet
When: 19 Dec 12 17:19
But did you have a good time
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel