Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Howdi
10 Oct 12 23:48
| Topic/replies: 29,355 | Blogger: Howdi's blog
No but we've seen plenty of your D. Jog on Merv you aint as good as you think you are.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
Toto82
When: 10 Oct 12 23:59
Aww had you a bet on Chizzy
By:
nobbybarnesranoverthewrongtrip
When: 11 Oct 12 14:38
merv is the only person who has seen his 'A' game.
By:
Howdi
When: 11 Oct 12 20:26
BET ION CHIZZY NO SO CUT THE HARD MAN IMAGE.
By:
Toto82
When: 12 Oct 12 21:32
Aww howdi is angry
By:
Howdi
When: 12 Oct 12 21:52
just know a d1ck when i see one Laugh
By:
Toto82
When: 12 Oct 12 22:33
you see plenty of them Im sure
By:
scarecrow
When: 12 Oct 12 22:48
meooouw
By:
qqqqqw
When: 12 Oct 12 23:25
king to lose
By:
qqqqqw
When: 12 Oct 12 23:35
now king to win
By:
qqqqqw
When: 12 Oct 12 23:36
xa
By:
Howdi
When: 12 Oct 12 23:48
anytime toto anytime

Howdi 1-50 Love
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 12 Oct 12 23:58
IS IT A BIRD, IS IT A PLANE... NO ITS......
By:
Toto82
When: 12 Oct 12 23:59
King's A-game
By:
Howdi
When: 13 Oct 12 00:02
This is Toto character posted rubbish after all my threads in last few weeks feck off to politics section Silly
By:
The Bhoys
When: 13 Oct 12 00:14
was that his a game? mvg will beat that with b game
By:
Toto82
When: 13 Oct 12 00:16
Howdi what is your native language?
By:
Howdi
When: 13 Oct 12 00:19
same as yours. Now do one otherwise you'll feel the weight of my reputation.
By:
Navel-Gazer
When: 15 Oct 12 00:43
Can't believe Mervyn buckled like he did earlier...I ain't seen that before!

I thought it was quite lame of him to blame the crowd as although WE don't know how it feels, he gets this flak all the time and has put up with it for years - it hasn't stopped him winning in the past!
He undoubtedly choked and his game went to pieces - I actually believed he was gonna roar back when he was 5-4 down but he folded cheaply and threw darts away.

As Rod said...it was a bit silly of him to complain about MVG's ferocious celebrations BEFORE the match, and he had every chance to give him fcuk all to cheer about!

Credit must go to MVG as that's two of the game's biggest brawlers in Hamilton & King he's fended off after both of them have had him on the ropes and been long odds on to beat him.

Maybe King & Hamilton are too c0cky for their own good as they respond like lions when they're behind, then get complacent when they think the job's done...a bit like a horse that stops in front!
Remember Hamilton believing he was (understandably) inside Whitlock's head before the Premier League Semis? He believed he had it won before the start, as he did in the World's Final with Lewis, and he floundered on both occasions.

PS - where the fcuk has MVG been for years on end?
By:
RMB ©
When: 15 Oct 12 01:05
At 4-3 when he pulled it back to 1-1 I thought King would take it, MVG was superb though and King bottled it, had he stolen the 8th set like champions do he would of won, he didn't and MVG carried on pouncing.
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 15 Oct 12 15:25
Cant expect to see an A-GAME with such a poor crowd
By:
cammy glasgow
When: 15 Oct 12 18:24
bad loser in my eyesExcited
By:
The Priest
When: 15 Oct 12 21:30
But once again it raises the question of why Darts 'Fans' are the worst sport fans in the world?

90% were not even facing the screen or the players watching , like most tournements , and why the vitriolic abuse meted out to a guy who has reached the final and just wants to give it his best.

Barry Hearn has a lot to answer for with his money money money regime.

Ban alcohol and fancy dress ( oooh how funny they do look ) and see how many of these wonderous morons bother to turn up
By:
olddesperado
When: 16 Oct 12 14:46
The priest, you can do all that but the players will be back playing for peanuts.
100K for winner 50K R/U 30K S/F.

The masters first prize 20K on the same day and its the BDO,s second biggest tournement.

The PDC have on average 4 players tournements a month worth 6K to winner and played behind closed doors so plenty chances for players who want silence.

Alternatively they can go to the silence of the BDO and play their 2 tournements a year worth winning.
By:
The Priest
When: 16 Oct 12 15:13
Fair point
By:
olddesperado
When: 16 Oct 12 17:21
I do agree its not right though, but whats the answer?.

Lewis , Taylor, Newton have all had it outside England and some of the foreign players to a lesser extent in england.

King, Wade , Nicholson, although he courted it in the beginning all get it regularly.

Evicting boozed up groups would be too problematic so i think players will just have to live with it. I dont think its personal as they often cheer the same person the next night.

Football players have to put up with a lot more, much of it pure hatred but i accept dart players are much more normal accessable people.

If i was advising merv i would urge him to mingle with the crowd ,have a few beers , sign autographs on nights he wasnt playing or after a game. A lot of fans go to all nights of particular tournements
By:
The Bhoys
When: 16 Oct 12 18:06
that would be selling out tho. id say king would rather quit darts than sell out
By:
Rolbgie
When: 18 Oct 12 10:31
Well, to be fair, there was no crowd in the Championship League Darts, and he was pretty shocking, getting knocked out straight away. Now ok, it's probably just a lack of confidence brought on by losing the Grand Prix final from such a good position.

And I will agree the crowd had a massive influence on that result.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com