Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
anfeild
10 Jan 12 13:54
| Topic/replies: 2,720 | Blogger: anfeild's blog
His first round was excellent and the player he beat really pushed him close. If he plays anything near like he did in the first round think he can go far in this. At 12/1 i think hes a decent bet each way. The negatives are he's not much experience at this level but from what i have seen of the rest their is not a lot to beat.
Pause Switch to Standard View Christian Kist good bet.
Show More
Report Nailed_On January 10, 2012 3:21 PM GMT
Definitely the most impressive so far. I think the main negative is the tough side of the draw. Potentially got to go through Winstanley, Waites and then Adams. May be better to back match odds and roll over the winnings?
Report InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times January 10, 2012 7:19 PM GMT
I have £10 on at 97.06 :)
Report YCMMEI January 10, 2012 7:23 PM GMT
Lol, u guys, how much do you know about the sport? he was playing a friend and he is a debutant, he also has to face winstanley or norris if he beats de vos, use your head & lay
Report InIstanbulWeWonIt5Times January 10, 2012 7:24 PM GMT
no point in laying £10 and I know a bit about the sport and know who he played etc
Report DartsnBooze January 10, 2012 8:39 PM GMT
Your £10 bet @ 97 is what Kist averaged in his first round match. Could be an omen for you. Grin

97 average is most impressive = 15.49 darts per leg.
Report Nailed_On January 11, 2012 11:28 PM GMT
My round by round ploy backfired! Opened up nicely for him, gonna take some beating now. Looks head and shoulders above the rest thus far. Good shout.
Report Ahoy 1982 January 11, 2012 11:48 PM GMT
how did he play tonight??
Report anfeild January 12, 2012 12:21 AM GMT
Played well. From what i have seen of the others he has a good chance. Still the nerves could get to him. His double finishing is very good.
Report the silverback January 12, 2012 5:03 AM GMT
He doesn't have much experience of playing UK players and his record v them is poor compared to his other results. I think this might be worth consideration when looking at this match. Not that I'm ever quite sure if Norris is English, Swedish or Scottish.

He doesn't speak English. I think I heard on commentary that the Dutch referee has done both his games because of this, despite the fact scores are announced in English. I'd be interested to know if the Dutch chap will be in charge of this one.

I suppose my point is that it's possible he could, for the first time in the tournament, be moved slightly out of his comfort zone.

Oh. Kist has played Norris three times in the last five months. Same result every time.
Report the silverback January 12, 2012 5:04 AM GMT
(I've been extremely impressed with him though)
Report anfeild January 12, 2012 10:30 PM GMT
O Shea played great tonight. Never got involved in the pally stuff and played solid darts. That was a very good standard match. Think the PDC makes players focus more. O Shea/Adams had the game to move over but chose not to. Strange really. Really need the two to merge. However at this stage i think the PDC might block it. To much money at stake for the players.
Report the silverback January 13, 2012 3:24 AM GMT
Just read that Norris and Kist are good mates and practise a lot together in Holland, even travelled over to England together for the tourney so that could help the less experienced player in terms of nerves etc. That head to head gets me though.
Report anfeild January 14, 2012 5:14 PM GMT
Taught he was gone their to be honest. I'd say Hanky is hard to play against. He was playing very slow to upset Kist. Nearly worked.
Report OldGold January 15, 2012 12:37 AM GMT
Is he the only Dutchman who doesn't speak English?  I can't help but watch his 'fish gawp' on every throw.
Report jin_kazz January 15, 2012 11:06 AM GMT
Kist @1.9?? you must be kidding me!!

JUICEY ODDS!!!

O'Shea was aweful. Nowhere near Kist level!
Report DartsnBooze January 15, 2012 1:43 PM GMT
Today's another day. If tony plays to the level he did against wolfie it's game on!
Report qqqqqw January 15, 2012 1:49 PM GMT
Strange post, only about 1 players about good bet, nad he have bigest summs on the market to trade.! What about me, iv bet O'sh at 12,5/1 when it was, now your is better odd. really looks like a "inside", because he have worster stats then almost other in 8.
Report qqqqqw January 15, 2012 1:50 PM GMT
But anyway thatnks for the tip ~
Report STEPTOES YARD January 15, 2012 8:02 PM GMT
Well done
Report tobermory January 16, 2012 12:15 AM GMT
wd Anfeild
Report the silverback January 16, 2012 1:48 AM GMT
Good work indeed.

Was anyone here on him from the start? Someone must have known he was half decent!
Report anfeild January 16, 2012 1:51 AM GMT
Wouldn't say many where. Didn't have any real form. Only reason i backed him was he had the best average by a bit after round one. Still lucky enough to get the bet as Hanky had him in the semi and blew it.
Report Lori January 16, 2012 2:14 AM GMT
Dekker could be overpriced in the future, was blow for blow in that round one match.
Report dragnet22 January 16, 2012 9:01 PM GMT
go on kist,,threw a nice few bob on him meself after the dekker match,had his worst two games against hankey and oshea,but was stil good enuf.ye i agree with lori ,,think il throw a few bob on dekker net year was very impressive against kist
Report RichyH January 16, 2012 10:08 PM GMT
I'm surprised Dekker isn't going to Q School
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com