Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
daz550
27 Dec 11 22:59
| Topic/replies: 1,357 | Blogger: daz550's blog
Maybe if he told you before you placed your bets his eyesight was going and it was too hot for him you WOULD have saved your money AND NOT BACKED HIM.

Instead he waited till he lost to make his sad excuses.

HE IS A SOUR LOSING PIG.
Pause Switch to Standard View PHIL TAYLOR-----YOU SOUR LOSING PIG
Show More
Report PIP99 December 28, 2011 12:08 AM GMT
YOU ARE A LIAR.........FACT

PHIL CONGRATULATED THE WINNER AND APPLAUDED HIM FOR 5 MINS

HE WISHED HIM WELL AND HUGGED HIM AND SAID WELL DONE#

YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

GO AND FUC. YOURSELF
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 12:16 AM GMT
THEN HE MADE HIS LAME EXCUSES
Report Hamsterdam December 28, 2011 12:22 AM GMT
Give it a rest you bore the man is a legend and a gave a magnanimous interview in defeat.
Report thedikler December 28, 2011 12:26 AM GMT
Angry phil wouldn't have the nouse to use radiator water to make a pot noodle therefore his scum
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 12:28 AM GMT
taylor just for for you you sour losing miserable stinky ungracious **** CryCryCryCryCryCryCry cry baby.

AND ALL HIS ARSE LIKING FANS
Report The Mod father December 28, 2011 12:30 AM GMT
Chisnal should have took the board down and got Taylor to sign it imo
Report Hugh-Mongous December 28, 2011 12:31 AM GMT
Got to say...I really don't like the man, and I have to admit that his FIRST reaction upon Chisnall's winning dart was to applaud, which I thought was very gracious for a change.

It took him an eternity to be interviewed (and re-compose himself) but at least he did so, and that's a collector's item!

He knew he was beaten fair & square on the night, and maybe he's become aware of his increasing unpopularity with many on here, and he thought he'd show us a couple of fingers Devil

Why wasn't he remotely gracious when Lewis beat him in Ireland over a year ago, after two dozen consecutive televised victories?

I will not change my mind about his tackiness in defeat, because there is so much evidence to corroborate it, and hopefully he's gonna get used to opponents asking HIM to sign the board...that will REALLY rankle with him! Grin
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 12:31 AM GMT
Laugh THEN TOLD HIS TO SHOVE IT UP HIS ARSE YOU LOSER
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 12:35 AM GMT
HUGH it was his interview were he blamed his eyesight and the heat about 15 mins after the match on sky it was sour losing his oppenent was better.
Report magnum180 December 28, 2011 12:35 AM GMT
The Mod father     28 Dec 11 00:30 
Chisnal should have took the board down and got Taylor to sign it imo

Agree
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 12:37 AM GMT
Agree with the board but after hed signed it i would have told him toi shoved it up his arse
Report Hugh-Mongous December 28, 2011 3:25 AM GMT
Daz - it seemed more sporting & gracious than usual, as he wasn't having a go at his opponent, but just (understandably) making limp excuses for his own shortfall.

He did concede that the better man won and that was enough for me.

100 average might be a career best for other players but it's definitely sub-average for him!

He's averaged 100 per game over a 20 YEAR period, and I'm sure his average over the last three years would be even more.

It's a rarity his finishing percentage is that poor, and rarer still that the more crucial attempts at the double go astray.
In that respect, Chizzy touched lucky tonight and you can bet your arse he'll get a hiding from Taylor soon, just like everyone else!

EVERYONE knows Taylor's capable of far better, and for a change, I'm on his side in him musing over the reasons...I thought it was refreshingly honest from him, though an IMMEDIATE interview would have given us more clues, instead of that rehearsed effort.
Report hemsby December 28, 2011 8:52 AM GMT
The OP is far more sour than Taylor.Got beat,congratulated his opponent,gave interview....what more do you expect?
Report the silverback December 28, 2011 9:16 AM GMT
It's about the only time I've been impressed with Taylor post-match - win or lose.

(Having said that, the only reason he applauded Chizzy and lifted his arm etc. was because he knows he himself is great.)
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 10:14 AM GMT
Phil Taylor is not god and jury if i won i want a man to shake my hand and say well played then get well away from the limelight so i can celebrate its my time not the loser.

I would have told him not to raise my hand but keep a low profile this is my turn you sour ungeniune loser go away and sulk. And i would celebrate in style.

Skys up is arse so i blame them too. His interviews are false because of the past critism all he really wants to talk about his himself.
Report Java December 28, 2011 10:22 AM GMT
I agree.  Taylor was hanging around on the stage like a bad smell at the end of that match.
Report casmaelscouse December 28, 2011 11:17 AM GMT
No new caravan this year
Report onedrip1 December 28, 2011 11:47 AM GMT
I would have loved Chizzy and Taylor to be interveiwed together. Chizzy could have put his hand on Taylors shoulder and said, "He's a good player, you have to play really well to beat him". The same patronising words that Taylor has used through the years through the years during interveiws with Lloyd, Jenkins etc.
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 12:12 PM GMT
onedrip

100% he is a patronising individual.

And his supporters cant see this ive been called scum of the earth and suffered personal attacks on here just for questioning his sportsmanship and behaviour.

So its nice to gloat when he loses
Report Lori December 28, 2011 1:09 PM GMT
Actually felt for the first time he wasn't that bad. He didn't give the "I'd better retire now" crud he normally does, instead he started the process of working out why he's losing and trying to address it immediately - which is of course how he's lasted so long anyway.

I think in general he's a sour losing pig, but not yesterday.
Report Hugh-Mongous December 28, 2011 1:35 PM GMT
It seems I'm not alone in being impressed with Taylor's newly-found attitude to defeat, as Lori & Silverback are echoing that they've not seen a lot of this humility before.

I like an INSTANT reaction to be able to gauge, and he seemed magnanimous enough in applauding Chizzy, despite his own disappointment.

I can understand Daz's frustration too, though you are coming across even more bitter than Taylor! DevilLaugh
FWIW, those kind of fans Taylor has, are almost certainly the same people that support teams like Liverpool & Man Utd, despite living a coach trip away!
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 1:35 PM GMT
seems to be about 80% people think hes a sour losing the other 20% are just his friends and relatives
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 1:38 PM GMT
maybe dont agree with him been a sour losser yesterday but overall we can agree hugh
Report DartsnBooze December 28, 2011 1:44 PM GMT
Love him or loathe him, Taylor's a darting god.

For the record, Taylor doesn't force any player to sign the dartboard. They're auctioned for Phil's charities. Love It's something some on here could learn from.
Report GAZO December 28, 2011 1:44 PM GMT
phil taylor,tony mccoy,alex ferguson,jose mourinho to name a few, all sour losers
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 1:45 PM GMT
i think my judgement may have been slightly clouded by the personal and hurtfull comments i have had to endure from phil taylor hardcore supporters the ones that cant communicate without foul language and personal abuse
Report sandsave December 28, 2011 1:46 PM GMT

Dec 28, 2011 -- 7:44AM, GAZO wrote:

phil taylor,tony mccoy,alex ferguson,jose mourinho to name a few, all sour losers

Which is why they are all so good

Report GAZO December 28, 2011 1:47 PM GMT
exactly
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 1:48 PM GMT
if thet learn to talk there opponents up rather than talk themselves down and make excuses most of the time they would be better liked
Report sandsave December 28, 2011 1:49 PM GMT
Dont think they are worried about that!
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 1:55 PM GMT
the crowd are starting to turn on phil taylor it will be interesting to see how he reacts over the next few months to the growing disent i noticed yesterday it may have affected his play jusy after the crowd were shouting easy easy think he like to think hes mr popular.

and the crowd definately turned on him at the dome a couple of weeks back and it seemed to effect his play.
Report DartsnBooze December 28, 2011 2:10 PM GMT
Daz550, you're relentless in your out pouring love for Taylor but i kind of like your posts, and for that reason alone the 'Block User' hasn't as yet been applied Wink
Report The Mod father December 28, 2011 2:13 PM GMT
Did they interview Barney after he got turned over in the first round?

Power had every right to say you dont interview losers so I wont do one
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 2:21 PM GMT
thanks dartsnbooze this might be as close to a compliment im ever going to get
Report DartsnBooze December 28, 2011 2:25 PM GMT
Some of the sorest losers in darts:

John Lowe
Jocky Wilson
Keith Deller
Barneveld

One thing in common, all World Champions.
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 2:26 PM GMT
were are all the foul mouthed taylor lovers this afternoon its all very civil just lately.

maybe you just crawled back under your stone like your god phil sucking your losers dummy.
Report Hugh-Mongous December 28, 2011 2:29 PM GMT
D&B - this darts forum is very much a turd-free zone (with only one or two exceptions) and I like others' views on the players, even when I disagree.

FWIW, I agree with Daz and I just think his joy at Taylor's elimination has over-ran into the next day! Laugh
Report DartsnBooze December 28, 2011 2:31 PM GMT
Daz, correct me if i'm wrong. I haven't seen 1 person having a Taylor love in on here. Funny thing is, he's out and you keep talking about him. Keep it up and Sky will come calling for your services.

Come on, who's your selection(s) to win the tin pot?
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 2:42 PM GMT
i HAVE LEWIS AT 12 AND Painter at 40 after he won Doncaster.

look at the first message on here dartsnbooze.

Think this is the start of taylors steady demise though
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 2:56 PM GMT
what i am expecting to see with taylor over the next few years is a stedy decline in his consistancy.

Ithink he will have spells were he looks the taylor of old but this will be missleading because focus and concentration will be an issue similar to the demise of stephen hendry at snooker he just wont reach the same standards over the entire tournament he used to achieve.
Report Biscuit1979 December 28, 2011 3:01 PM GMT
As the saying goes, show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser.

FWIW though i thought Taylor was alright after the match yesterday.
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 3:03 PM GMT
alright by phil taylor standards
Report daz550 December 28, 2011 3:14 PM GMT
steve davis was a bad loser but incredibly  gracious in defeat never heard the exccuses from him or the patronising. not just simply a case of benn a bad loser
Report DartsnBooze December 28, 2011 3:15 PM GMT
Hugh, i love the banter on here. I'm not sitting staring at the bf screen endlessly number crunching from green to red, to red to red, to huge green (if only.) At times it's great fun on the forum but some posts regarding the great man are uncalled for. 5 more 180's required in whitlock/beaton match. Cmon lads, bang em out! Now 4 more Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com