Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
happyhibee
17 Dec 10 15:04
| Topic/replies: 33,262 | Blogger: happyhibee's blog
Sorry lads aint got time to put up anything worthwhile as too much going on at home. Next 2 days dont offer many chances I don't think but if pushed I like Wright & Eccles on the handicaps. Hopefully other people can add more worthwhile stuff on here and best of luck to all punting.

Try to put something up for Sunday depending on the time and situation and if folk can even be bothered to read! Laugh

HH

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 13  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 502
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 17 Dec 10 15:07
stompe most 180's
lloyd win
lewis most 180's

whats next?
By:
thegame
When: 17 Dec 10 15:09
In the absence of an HH preview, I've cobbled one up on my blog (shameless plug, sorry) http://bit.ly/b3QmEI
By:
happyhibee
When: 17 Dec 10 15:12
gamey come on we aint going the way of Starbets are we??? tsk tsk Blush
By:
Biscuit1979
When: 17 Dec 10 15:18
Nice write ups 'thegame'
By:
Dan Chipowski
When: 17 Dec 10 15:20
Cheers Game, nice preview. Done a mug acca on the favs tonight for an interest.
By:
the silverback
When: 17 Dec 10 15:32
Eccles has beaten Lewis the last two times they met on the floor - both recently.

The problem is, I can't remember the last decent TV game Eccles played.

Handicap has to be bet though in my view. Take away the Grand Prix and Lewis has been very average for a long time.

Might even have a dabble on Eccles to win.
By:
Enola Gay
When: 17 Dec 10 15:37
Shame Happyhibee, look forward to your write ups as although I like darts, my following and knowledge is pretty limited! Would be interesting to see your book/ portfolio for this championship as well....
By:
Spongy
When: 17 Dec 10 15:40
Great blog Blackpoolboy, been reading it ever since it was flagged up by Snookerbacker.  For me it's

Eccles to win a set
Stompe match under 5.5 maximums
By:
happyhibee
When: 17 Dec 10 16:03
never do much outright Enola and aint even that big a punter. Outright I bet Wade, Lewis, Nicholson and McDine though
By:
ihatehwb
When: 17 Dec 10 16:09
Stompe v Wright
H2H 1-0 Peter Wright

The victory for Wright was 6-3 last year in one of the Vegas events.  This was during the time Wright was showing some really good floor form.  Wright qualified for the Matchplay and averaged a shade under 90 in a 10-4 loss.  Needs more tv time but with the standard getting higher and higher and more and more defections from the BDO he won't get too many more chances.  Stompe very consistent on and off the tv. Most recently a world cup winner and GSOD 1/4 finalist which included a 3 figure average in the last 16 en route.  Would assume Co will be too strong.  No bet at 1/6.

Scholten v Viinikka
H2H 0-0

Scholten has done ok recently qualifying with relative ease to get here in the PDC World West Qualifying event.  He has had some tough draws in the Floor events recently going down in close games to Walsh, Mardle (who reached the semi of the event) and Ovens.
Viinikka looks a surprise qualifier from the Finnish qualifying event at the main expense of Jarkko Komula.  Standard of darts in Finland isn't the worst around the world and so he may have a chance here.  He recently got to the final of the Swedish Open which had a few decent players there but did lose to Goran Klemme in the final.  Expected Roland to be 1/4 here even in the short format.  So 1.41 is plenty good enough.  5pts Scholten to win at 1.41.

Lloyd v Welge
H2H 1-0 Welge

The win for Welge came in March of this year.  Colin Lloyd has had a fine year this year winning 4 times of the floor.  He also has some good tv wins in the early stages of tournaments and was a group winner in the GSOD before losing to that 100+ average from Stompe I spoke of earlier.  In his last 2 tournaments he lost early to Thornton (who has been out of form all year) and McDine who is very inconsistent.  Lloyd's knack of playing like an idiot on tv usually comes when he's favourite and expected to win.  Most recently averaging 72 in the double in, double out format of The Grand Prix against Wes Newton (admittedly not a strong fav but a fav never the less) in a 2-0 loss.  Welge has played here twice before losing 3-0 on both occasions in 2006 and last year to Dudbridge.  His form is not particularly eye catching other than 1 very good performance in one of the German PDC events in October where he reached the semis.  He beat Lewis, Matt Clark, Hamilton and Anderson on route.  Can he reproduce that sort of form on the biggest stage?  I very much doubt it but will definitely take a chance against Colin Lloyd who is quite capable of being a dipstick.  1pt win Welge at 5/1

Lewis v Eccles
4-3 Lewis

Lewis doesn't seem too interested away from the TV tournaments and so i take his floor form with a pinch of salt.  Eccles quite simply is a rubbish darts player in my opinion.  He's pretty slow which may or may not irritate Lewis.  That i see as his only advantage.  He gives up pretty quickly so I see the 3-0 Lewis as possibly the best bet of the night. 4pts 3-0 Lewis at around 6/4.

All are BF prices.
By:
Lumberg
When: 17 Dec 10 16:23
One bet for me tonight:

Lloyd v Welge - tie 180s 9/2 Cor-al/blue-sq (5/1 extra-bet)

Don't think there'll be many 180s and good chance it'll be a 1-1 or 2-2 jobbie.
By:
Doogie
When: 17 Dec 10 16:48
Nice to see you back happyH!!

good luck and nice postings - thx!!
By:
Randle P. McMurphy
When: 17 Dec 10 17:36
Been too busy to put any input for tonight's games.
The match prices offer little value to me and as i'm off out i won't be tempted backing anyone @ 1/5 without a trade possibilityShocked

GOOD  LUCK ALL !
By:
jobbies
When: 17 Dec 10 17:47
In the spirit of shameless plugging, I've also done a preview;

http://www.thebettingblog.co.uk/pdc-world-championship-betting-day-two/

with a truly original lookalikey thrown into the mix.
By:
the silverback
When: 17 Dec 10 17:54
Need more previews
By:
happyhibee
When: 17 Dec 10 18:09
Wonder if Wright is ever gonna show decent form on tv? Must have a game in there somewhere and Co looks mighty short
By:
franko180
When: 17 Dec 10 18:10
6/5 Wright over 1.5 180's looks massive
By:
scarecrow
When: 17 Dec 10 18:12
yes hh co was turned over a few times as well when he played with barney in the world teams,i would expect him to win but 1.14 is very short.
By:
the silverback
When: 17 Dec 10 18:14
the camera shots of London are really bugging me. They're playing at one of the nmost scenic venues in London but insist on aerial shots from miles away of the Thames and Canary Wharf. Why??
By:
redpaddy
When: 17 Dec 10 18:15
Wright looks too thick to be nervous.
By:
henkeboots
When: 17 Dec 10 18:16
decent link lads. mine are gassed

thanks
By:
the silverback
from memory, i think he has shown slight signs of improvement every time on tv. Stompe loves it here though.
By:
Lori
Cheers for writeups HH (Though I totally missed yesterday)

I'm leaving this one, I always overrate Spycatcher
By:
BJG
When: 17 Dec 10 18:17

http://www.justin.tv/gurudartstv/popout
By:
happyhibee
Its pish poor today Lori I'm afraid Cry
By:
Lori
Ah sod it, he's 7/1 gonna have a small one.
By:
Nilsson Schmilsson
When: 17 Dec 10 18:19
In the absence of an HH preview, I've cobbled one up on my blog (shameless plug, sorry) http://bit.ly/b3QmEI

excellent preview from thegame , have a listen to the music in the top right corner too Cool
By:
henkeboots
When: 17 Dec 10 18:20
cheers BJG- that justintv one every night ?

layed co here
By:
silverwasp
Sid ffs mute
By:
happyhibee
Hoping all shud be back to normal after crimbo at the latest so R2 onwards
By:
CJ
When: 17 Dec 10 18:21
makes it virtually unwatchable, talks utter shyte
By:
scarecrow
When: 17 Dec 10 18:21
sid shut the fook up!!! Devil
By:
Enola Gay
When: 17 Dec 10 18:24
Lori, I see MBD23 still chirping on Grin
By:
Randle
When: 17 Dec 10 18:25
this announcer needs shooting
By:
scarecrow
When: 17 Dec 10 18:28
sid is totally pis sed annoying cnut
By:
Pim Pim
That was classic from Sid, poor bloke spends hrs dressing up as a dart, and Sid thinks hes a Christmas cracker! lol
By:
spiller1
Chaps.  My missus has the TV AGAIN.

Went to Ladbrokes last night to watch.  Gone there today - cannot find it?  (anyone else having trouble?)
By:
happyhibee
When: 17 Dec 10 18:29
And thought it was my mate Andy Jenkins Laugh
By:
Randle
When: 17 Dec 10 18:29
here you go spiller

http://www.justin.tv/
gurudartstv#/w/661896944
Page 1 of 13  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 13 | Next
sort by: