Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
VardonVoo.
16 Oct 21 22:37
| Topic/replies: 5,486 | Blogger: VardonVoo.'s blog
Sydney Thunder WBBL v Adelaide Strikers WBBL

Got matched shortly before the end of play hoping for a bounce-back trade, which would have happened except that the site wen down.

Should the entire market have been voided?  I understand that markets that become unconditionally determined are allowed to stand but this market was undetermined at the time of the outage.

What do you guys reckon? Is it worth making a fuss about?

Interestingly, the BFCS Twitter feed had a lot of frustrated football punters that were convinced that site outages early on a Saturday are a regular occurrence.
Pause Switch to Standard View Site Outage during In-Play
Show More
Report brentford October 18, 2021 7:44 PM BST
I don't think you'd get anywhere with it VV, this has been the established norm in cricket markets for as long as I can remember to be honest and all the t's & c's are covered accordingly..
it's frustrating at times but just have to live with it if you want to make use of the site I'm afraid.
Report VardonVoo. October 20, 2021 5:01 PM BST
Pretty much as I thought. As long as BF are consistent and you know your actual pre-crash position I guess you can always elect whether to offset elsewhere.
Report BARROWBOY October 23, 2021 10:26 PM BST
Had a similar problem a couple of years ago ,a big position on a 50 over match when site went down,not being able to turn it ended up costing me a packet.complaints fell on deaf ears,taught me one thing though,never just rely on bf,set up alternative a/cs
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com