Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
22black
20 Aug 21 06:50
| Topic/replies: 11 | Blogger: 22black's blog
Is there a new criteria for team selection ? Hameed ? I just don't get it
Show More
Report peckerdunne August 20, 2021 2:08 PM BST
Whispering will be along to give you a comprehensive answer as soon as his shirt is over at McDs.
Report Whisperingdeath August 24, 2021 12:32 AM BST
Laugh

Mahmoud is decent and dangerous imho. Teams are not as far apart as some might suggest.
Report barstool August 24, 2021 12:52 PM BST
Hameed wont last long. Went from bad to worse at Lancashire, spent a while playing for Formby in the Liverpool Competition and could not get a score at that level.

Have to admit he has done better at Notts and I wish him well, but England class? Not for me.
Report barstool August 24, 2021 1:11 PM BST
The opening position is a tricky one. I would like to see Lythe given another go, but he his 33 now and they will probably want someone younger. Jennings just about the best of ex English openers. Tom Lammonby has been spoken of but has not much experience.

Problem is along with Burns they are all left handed and England may prefer a rh/lh pair. Which is probably why Hameed is getting another go. It will also relieves the spectators of having to pay to watch Sibley bat.
Report Whisperingdeath August 24, 2021 1:55 PM BST
The boy scored a hundred when he was 19. He can bat. He needs the time Sibley and Burns got. They should try someone in place of burns too. Who I do not know tbh.
Report sageform August 25, 2021 8:03 AM BST
The batting changes are due to the shocking inability of the opening 3 batsmen to score runs and however good they might be in other games, they are terrified of the Indian bowlers. On the other side, England seem to be getting fast bowlers injured at the rate of one per game so will they have anyone left for the last game?
Report peckerdunne August 25, 2021 11:10 AM BST
Forum is just it seems

Jimmy jimmy
Report peckerdunne August 25, 2021 11:11 AM BST
Bust

Can't see new 3rd Test thread
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com