Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
22black
20 Aug 21 07:50
| Topic/replies: 11 | Blogger: 22black's blog
Is there a new criteria for team selection ? Hameed ? I just don't get it

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
peckerdunne
When: 20 Aug 21 14:08
Whispering will be along to give you a comprehensive answer as soon as his shirt is over at McDs.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 24 Aug 21 00:32
Laugh

Mahmoud is decent and dangerous imho. Teams are not as far apart as some might suggest.
By:
barstool
When: 24 Aug 21 12:52
Hameed wont last long. Went from bad to worse at Lancashire, spent a while playing for Formby in the Liverpool Competition and could not get a score at that level.

Have to admit he has done better at Notts and I wish him well, but England class? Not for me.
By:
barstool
When: 24 Aug 21 13:11
The opening position is a tricky one. I would like to see Lythe given another go, but he his 33 now and they will probably want someone younger. Jennings just about the best of ex English openers. Tom Lammonby has been spoken of but has not much experience.

Problem is along with Burns they are all left handed and England may prefer a rh/lh pair. Which is probably why Hameed is getting another go. It will also relieves the spectators of having to pay to watch Sibley bat.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 24 Aug 21 13:55
The boy scored a hundred when he was 19. He can bat. He needs the time Sibley and Burns got. They should try someone in place of burns too. Who I do not know tbh.
By:
sageform
When: 25 Aug 21 08:03
The batting changes are due to the shocking inability of the opening 3 batsmen to score runs and however good they might be in other games, they are terrified of the Indian bowlers. On the other side, England seem to be getting fast bowlers injured at the rate of one per game so will they have anyone left for the last game?
By:
peckerdunne
When: 25 Aug 21 11:10
Forum is just it seems

Jimmy jimmy
By:
peckerdunne
When: 25 Aug 21 11:11
Bust

Can't see new 3rd Test thread
sort by:
Show