Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BULLET TOOTH TONY
17 Aug 21 19:31
| Topic/replies: 3,104 | Blogger: BULLET TOOTH TONY's blog
They going to need a bigger ground!!

He hits it any further you will have to start signing waivers for damage to your car
Show More
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2021 3:37 AM BST
Quite extraordinary!

Does anyone know if he can play cricket?

He certainly deserves his shot with England for the T20. I’d love to know if he can play real cricket. I think he can. He is not a cross bat slogger.
Report DeSSieReborn August 18, 2021 1:14 PM BST
Roy, Bairstow, Livingstone, Hales/Smeed, Stokes, Morgan, Buttler, Willey/Curran, Wood, Archer, Rashid, would be my dream team for T20 and One Day..... Stokes, Willey or Curran, Wood and Archer the pace attack with Rashid and Livingstone the spin back up. Reserves: Malan, Ali, Parkinson, (with Parkinson a must on spinning wicket instead of Willey/Curran)

Smeed is only young but England need to get him in their set up sooner rather than later imo and its time Hales was let out of the cupboard they stuck him in too.

Anyone else?
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2021 1:50 PM BST
I think Livingstone with his leg spin will be an asset on those pitches and give Morgan more options. I would like to have a look at Will Jack at International level too although time has probably run out.  Will Smead needs a Lions Tour asap to have a look at him too.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY August 18, 2021 8:36 PM BST
tonights slogger is Glenn Williams - unfortunatly he is a kiwi!!

but he is cooking tonight
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY August 18, 2021 8:42 PM BST
Glenn Philips FFS
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2021 9:06 PM BST
Yah, on London!!

Phillips is a clubber though.
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:07 PM BST
Dropped the game
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:08 PM BST
Probably
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:10 PM BST
Maybe
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:11 PM BST
If only made don't fcuk it
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Jade
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:12 PM BST
Try a wide one jade lol
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:13 PM BST
Somethings never change ha
Report peckerdunne August 18, 2021 9:17 PM BST
No spirit lose again
Report TOP3MAN August 21, 2021 8:27 PM BST
makes you want to watch cricket this lad
Report FatherMaguire August 22, 2021 9:56 AM BST
Livingstone has been doing very well in all formats for a long time for Lancashire - he was red ball captain a few years ago. It was only after he started playing Big bash that England had a bit of a look at him - not that the white ball team has been doing badly,but they've definitely missed a trick the last few years. Think he is in the T20 team to stay, deserves a go in the 50 over game, and if the top 3 keep failing at Test level, they could do a lot worse than look in his direction for that (but don't think that will happen, he's been pigeon-holed now).
Report barstool August 25, 2021 12:04 PM BST
A better option at no6 for England than Laurence. Would not shirk from the Aussies either. Well worth inclusion in the Test squad this winter.
Report Whisperingdeath August 25, 2021 2:12 PM BST
Have to agree. I like Lawrence but he has technical issues which will be exploited at Test level. I would just like to have a good look at Robinson.

Malan and Crawley may well be lined up for Aus and I think those pitches will suit them. Burns has to be replaced and perhaps Crawley is the man certainly in Aus.

Lets have a look at Livingstone. Bumble said he had a good defence but I just haven't seen much of it or him!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com