Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
elisjohn
02 Jul 21 17:13
| Topic/replies: 17,168 | Blogger: elisjohn's blog
surprised after having a series in india few months back, but more surprising how quite this massive series seems to be, hardly any mention of it, not even odds on here , , should be a great series , and im looking  forward to it .Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View ENGLAND V INDIA 5 TEST SERIES...
Show More
Report elisjohn July 5, 2021 7:54 AM BST
have i dreamt about this series, a 5 test series starting next month or not, there is zilch mention anywhere about it ?Confused
Report Whisperingdeath July 5, 2021 4:41 PM BST
This whole covid thing has put the mockers on it for me. I did not even bother to get tickets. It should be a fantastic series. India have the bowling firepower to match England but while their batting is classy it does not look confident or in form. Further I would say they have huge batting issues and the balance of the side or rather the lack of ability of their bunnies gives England a big advantage.

I also think Siraj was a big mistake at Southampton but then how do you not play Bumrah, Ishant or Shami? Not sure where Bhuvneshwar is but he would also have been a candidate to swing the ball.

India have massive problems with selection but the individual talent makes them exciting.

I think it might twist and turn and that is good for betting but England for me are stronger at home and favourites but the weather, timing and luck also play a huge part so nothing can be taken for granted.

Oh I just forgot England also have batting issues but can bat deep.
Report elisjohn July 5, 2021 6:15 PM BST
thanks whispering, whats the latest on tickets for this series ?, is it a pilot event or is it back to normal , definetly wouldnt mind going to a couple myself
Report Whisperingdeath July 5, 2021 8:24 PM BST
I usually apply direct to Lords and The Oval. Got a lot on this summer but might have a quick look to see if there are any 5th day tickets left. The Indians are at home so I daresay it will be difficult to get tickets even for a fifth day.
Report Whisperingdeath July 5, 2021 8:25 PM BST
When you get tickets I think they email you the following season if you want to apply or go into the ballot for them.
Report Whisperingdeath July 5, 2021 8:30 PM BST
1st four days sold out at Lords but on top of tickets prices do you have to get a Covid test done?

MCC are delighted to confirm that this match has been selected by the Government to be part of its Event Research Programme.
For admission to the match, ALL Ticket Holders over the age of 11 will be subject to providng
evidence of their COVID-19 STATUS. How to do this can be found via the MORE INFO content.

Without proof of your COVID-19 STATUS you will NOT be admitted to the Ground.

Ticket Sales:  On-sale dates for all spectators, including disabled people, can be found on the More Info button.
Adults:   Prices from £80 to £175, Restricted View from £50 to £165 - Full details can be found on the More Info button.
Under 16s:  Prices from £10 in price levels C and D - Full details on the More Info button. Ticket holders must be Under 16 on the match date, Under 14s must be accompanied by an Adult.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com