Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
elisjohn
22 Dec 20 23:32
| Topic/replies: 15,272 | Blogger: elisjohn's blog
new z v pakis

aussies v indians
s africa v sri lankans   approx 6/4 treble
Pause Switch to Standard View 3 test matches starting xmas day /...
Show More
Report elisjohn December 22, 2020 10:34 PM GMT
wouldnt mind laying that trebleWink
Report GURUBOB December 23, 2020 4:48 AM GMT
Also 2 Big Bash games for those interested in that sort of thing.
Report feedthepony December 23, 2020 4:52 PM GMT
Proper festive that
Report elisjohn December 24, 2020 6:47 AM GMT
around 400/1 draw treble, must have a xmas tenner on that,
Report tyco161 December 25, 2020 9:22 PM GMT
Why are NZ so short v Pakistan? I saw them at 1.40 a few days ago and now they are 1.29.
Report Whisperingdeath December 25, 2020 11:52 PM GMT
I am watching at the MCG. Good toss to win

Although you got to fancy a knicker on India at 10’s oh Ffs missed it for when Burns gets out!
Report Whisperingdeath December 26, 2020 12:35 AM GMT
Australia’s last recognised batsmen at the crease! Long tail. Bring back the Bumrah!
Report Whisperingdeath December 26, 2020 12:45 AM GMT
Really missed a trick here. There is plenty of bounce in this wicket and a Rahane is a better Captain than Kohli. Twice been on the cusp of backing India at 9.6 and 8’s each time a wicket! Was not joking about India being into the Aussie tail either..

Ashwin looking dangeroo!
Report Whisperingdeath December 26, 2020 12:46 AM GMT
Labuschagne looking out of sorts too
Report Whisperingdeath December 26, 2020 12:50 AM GMT
Incoming!
Report tomtimtum December 26, 2020 12:55 AM GMT
Laugh grow a pair and put your money down on India, WD
Report Whisperingdeath December 26, 2020 6:45 AM GMT
Are you watching these Aussies bowl?

Shockingly good!

Having said that am on India at 4’s not 9’sSad

I think this boy Gill can bat some. He has been very lucky so far but at times both bowlers have been unplayable. If India survive tonight I think they will win the Test. It should in theory be easier to bat tomorrow. Will see what Lyon can do but the pitch should be slower and grass browner but by the sweet baby Jesus these two are bowling well!

I am not sure Aggarwal is up to this and ought to be replaced by K L Rahul next match. Gill is looking better and better but has been lucky to survive thus far. I do believe India could make 350/400 on this pitch if Lyon does not get bounce. It could be a different pitch and game tomorrow.
Report Whisperingdeath December 26, 2020 7:08 AM GMT
Yup. Think India are very decent at roughly 7/5. A big price except after what happened last time! Might weigh up a lump and leave

Really like the look of Gill. He might be the player to attack Lyon tomorrow so if he survives the early assault he might cause Aus all sorts of problems. 34C tomorrow. First hour all important but this smacks of a lump on to me.
Report Fatslogger December 27, 2020 12:12 AM GMT
Aus finally busted evens now India 53-1 with Aus only scoring 195. Having seen Cummins and Hazelwood bowl can’t even say I think the prices are that crazy. I’ve just traded the draw, relatively luckily, as I got to green on results during the Head / Labuschagne partnership then went to bed.

Williamson finally out in NZ Pak.

SL surprisingly as the weakest visiting team have done well in SA.

Am doing okay but not excitingly in all three games. I could win quite a lot if India get a decent score and Aus start second innings strongly but otherwise likely to have a lot of draw green I don’t make much of.
Report elisjohn December 27, 2020 6:36 AM GMT
great inngs, rahane.
Report Whisperingdeath December 27, 2020 7:25 AM GMT
Yes great innings. Glad to se him back to his regal best. I also think not only is he a better Captain than Kohli he gets the best out of the other players. I think Kohli might lead by example and take the fight to the opposition but he must scare the bejesus out of some of his team mates.

Can you imagine KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma slipped into this side? Without Smifff and Labuschagne in any sort of form this Aus batting side really is poor and we have seen some poor Aussie batting in the last few years. The Aussie attack when on song remains the best in the World but India certainly matched them on the first day.

Deja Flu! We are back to where we were in the last Test! Should have learned my lesson last time but I have India at 4's yesterday and am going to let it ride!
Report the whizz kids December 27, 2020 12:29 PM GMT
NZ not involved, Aus doing my nuts and S.A slightly down all this while going through posable Covid, thankfully the test has arrived today. All in all not good but still have 3 days play remaining.
Report the whizz kids December 27, 2020 12:29 PM GMT
Possible
Report peckerdunne December 27, 2020 6:10 PM GMT
NZ........LEVEL, probably stay out now

Saffer...nice equal green, ill keep that

India.........very nice equal green..might lump india again..on a wicket perhaps..
Report peckerdunne December 27, 2020 6:11 PM GMT
Any of you can but the next round.........Grin
Report peckerdunne December 27, 2020 6:11 PM GMT
buy*
Report Fatslogger December 27, 2020 10:23 PM GMT
Got a few bets in on the NZ game fairly early on day 1 after wickets and now a reasonably level green, slightly more on the draw, having not done any more trading at all after close of day 1. I seem to have had 41 bets here and hardly recall any of them but is good for £250 results, £410 draw.

Am nicely placed Aus India, very nicely if the draw has the decency to shorten further, as have £8.8k on it, for £525 results.

Traded SA SL nicely enough then I got very caught up in the SA collapse in their game, having already followed the draw up a fair bit from a strong position in their innings. Ended up in for £3k at one point having started at 6.4 or so and got over a grand at 10.5 and over. I think there’s a lot of potential for the draw to come in back to 6s at least, so am holding on to a fair amount of red on results for now with £1.5k red for £14.5k green draw, although have a lot of trades on the way.
Report tomtimtum December 27, 2020 11:22 PM GMT
Only going to be one result if Pakistan playing for a draw already, gotta play some shots and score some runs or NZ will win this easily
Report tomtimtum December 27, 2020 11:46 PM GMT
Just played themselves into trouble here, the paks, could see this coming a mile off
Report elisjohn December 28, 2020 12:09 AM GMT
another stupid run out for india, cost them badly 1st test, might really change things here
Report Fatslogger December 28, 2020 1:02 AM GMT
Pakistan had two good grinding partnerships so far today but sadly lost 4 wickets in no time at all in between. Given me a chance to improve my position a fair amount by backing hard on the 5th wicket, so mustn’t grumble but it’s not great from them.

India a long way ahead. It’s a flat surface now and Australia remain a good team at home so you’d have to think they’d want more from the tail (as you almost always do) but it’s already over 120, so they really ought to win. Still just trading the draw, with some quite nice work so far, although really need another big draw plunge.
Report Fatslogger December 28, 2020 1:06 AM GMT
Draw down to 7s in NZ Pak. There is so much work to save this game though. Even if they drag out a couple of hundred more runs to beat the follow on over the course of the rest of today and a bit of tomorrow, still leaves NZ time to have a hit and a declare.

Oh I see, it’s raining. That makes more sense.
Report elisjohn December 28, 2020 1:25 AM GMT
jadejaCry
Report elisjohn December 28, 2020 1:27 AM GMT
now decent start for aussie openers and that draw too plungeCool
Report Whisperingdeath December 28, 2020 4:25 AM GMT
MCG pitch has settled down but I think there is enough bounce still in it for Ashwin to cause problems. Patience as young Pant keeps saying
Report Whisperingdeath December 28, 2020 4:49 AM GMT
3rd Umpire required for a bowled!  Always wanted to see that and now I have!

Plans for Smifff have been impeccable. Always thought that was the best way to bowl to him
Report elisjohn December 28, 2020 5:43 AM GMT
poor aus reply
Report Whisperingdeath December 28, 2020 5:30 PM GMT
Got to laugh at Paine’s dismissal. Wrong but funny. Justice served from first innings although again tbf it was so close not out for the run out was not wholly unfair but love it when it happens to Aussie. He must be seething
Report elisjohn December 28, 2020 6:18 PM GMT
not sure whats going on in safrica, draw from near 30s to under 20s in about last 10 mins, rain ?
Report tyco161 December 29, 2020 2:41 AM GMT
Pakistan doing their normal imploding thing. 0-2 to start the first few overs, now its 4-2.
Report VardonVoo. December 29, 2020 2:45 AM GMT
Hey everybody - glad to see the forum is still alive and well, despite BFs continued efforts to obfuscate it's very existence.
Report tyco161 December 29, 2020 3:01 AM GMT

Dec 29, 2020 -- 3:45AM, VardonVoo. wrote:

Hey everybody - glad to see the forum is still alive and well, despite BFs continued efforts to obfuscate it's very existence.

Hi VV, yes indeed, its not as prolific as even a year ago but good to see people here.

Report VardonVoo. December 29, 2020 3:16 AM GMT
Hi Tyco

I can't even find a link to it on the horizontal menu anymore, even when my window is at maximum width. A while back I was constantly getting a "site unavailable" error when I tried to link to it directly. I honestly thought they'd discontinued it. Very relieved to find it's still here!

Saying that, I hope none of the regulars here or any of their friends or families have been mortally coronated. That's the best at a  "Happy Xmas and Best Wishes for the New Year" sentiment I can authentically express at the moment. Is there anyone that people haven't heard from for a while and are worried about?

On a separate note, those commies earlier talking about DRS and Umpires Call really annoy me every time they come out with that ignorance-based sh!t. Why don't they get that the graphic is merely just a way of showing a probability rather than literally meaning "exactly an nth proportion of the ball actually definitely really did hit the stumps"?  Half the ball being shown hitting only means "we estimate that some of the ball, whether completely or by the narrowest of whiskers, may have hit the stumps about half the time, based on the accuracy of the measurements and subsequent best guess at a predicted path, therefore we're happy not to over=ride what the experienced expert-on-the-fields' own judgement says".
Report peckerdunne December 29, 2020 2:01 PM GMT
2 paydays, jubbly jubbly
Report peckerdunne December 29, 2020 2:01 PM GMT
2 paydays, jubbly jubbly
Report Esox December 29, 2020 11:14 PM GMT
The forum has been very quiet sincr thr Granking, Hamlin and edy episode.
All very childish in my opinion. Grant kept the forum alive in most sports.
I wish you all well.
Report Esox December 29, 2020 11:15 PM GMT
since* the*
Report tyco161 December 30, 2020 2:18 AM GMT
NOt sure what episode you refer to, but yeah I don't mind banter if its in good spirits and its sad to see the discussion during tests just disappear. Stuff to do between balls and made some good acquaintances on here.
Report tyco161 December 30, 2020 2:19 AM GMT
Pakistan have come from 0-2 and NZ at 1.07 or thereabouts to now be 185/4 and NZ at 2.20. Would have been great comments about whether to lay, or lump on NZ etc and I do miss that.
Report Hamlin December 30, 2020 2:21 AM GMT
The forum is now a professional and serious forum. It is no longer a childish playground for immature 40yr olds to spam nonsense, after-timing and fake bets.

It is far more enjoyable for anyone who came her for sports trading talk and not a mid-life online crisis.
Report VardonVoo. December 30, 2020 4:41 AM GMT
So what will you do without your most reliable contrarian indicator.

# "Desperately C King Grant".
Report Whisperingdeath December 30, 2020 8:08 AM GMT

Try My Best

Well done India backers

Thanks manWink
Report Fatslogger December 30, 2020 9:16 AM GMT
Won a few hundred on Aus India and NZ Pak but got stuck with a lot of draw green in SA SL, missing a decent chance to get most or all of it off when the draw hit 10 just before SL's first wicket in the second innings. Made a significant error early on day 3 following the draw all the way up thinking that SA just quietly accumulating shouldn't have moved it and would eventually stop doing so! Didn't really pan out well.  I think it was just a slow and prolonged correction for a situation where the draw was always double figures unlikely but I don't usually worry too much about outcomes as early in a game as that.
Report peckerdunne December 30, 2020 12:50 PM GMT
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/nz-vs-pak-1st-test-fawad-alam-gets-his-vi...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com