Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 67 comments are related to the topic:
I TEST AUSTRALIA V INDIA, 4 MATCH SERIES

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 67
By:
Richie_Burnett
When: 17 Dec 20 20:11
*bigger not smallerCrazy
By:
Richie_Burnett
When: 17 Dec 20 20:16
Gilchrist averaged 33 in Ind, SL and UAE. Take out SL and it's 28. Similar sample sizes and he basically played for the harlem globetrottersCrazy
By:
the whizz kids
When: 17 Dec 20 21:11
I'm still getting the problem of being logged in but can't postAngry
All in all a cracking first day for me. Backed India at 2.9 with a top up at 3.8, layed off at tea at 2.9. Then backed Aus at tea at Evs with top ups at 2.7 and 3.2, wow that last hour was mental but kind of expected.
Aus will now not face the new ball under lights which is a good thing for Aus backers but India might just have enough after the first innings to tip it in their ballance.
This can go any way for sure apart from the draw.
I'm currently 6.0 green Aus, 1.7 red India and 2.5 red Draw.
Game on.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 04:55
Very unlucky Aussie on both wickets to get Umpires call but on first look I thought both were out.

Really could have done with Pant to take the game to Aus in the middle innings.

This Labuschagne is a hoot
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 04:58
India really wasted the new ball bowling too short. Dropping   Labuschagne could prove costly
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 06:18
India to Aussie tail already
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 08:31
This is fantastic stuff from India particularly after losing their last 4 wickets fir 11 this morning then wasting the new ball.

I like the bowling plans particularly to Smiff and Labuschagne.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 09:46
If India bat two full sessions under sun tomorrow they will really be in the box seat. There are signs of uneven bounce and spin may become a factor batting last. Any lead over 60 should be highly significant and much will depend if India have to bat against the new ball tonight under lights. 45 mins left less 10 for change of ends.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 10:39
Great day of proper cricket. Not a road, no music, no fancy pyjama's just tough competitive cricket...bloody marvellous!

India should be able to bat two full sessions and maybe a bit more then have a new pink ball under lights. I took a chance on India at 2.95 and am going to let it run as usual. Small bet though. Was really tough to call. I didn't expect Australia to fold although their batting is clearly in disarray.

I think Shaw and Saha were mistakes for India as was Burns for Aus. Two good bowling attacks so every run is vital. Aussie tail is better than India and that might be the decisive factor going into the series. Pant must play. Rahul is in the squad I think for the second test and Rohit Sharma may come in for Kohli. It all promises to be tense and gripping, can't wait for the next installment.
By:
Number9
When: 18 Dec 20 11:37
India at 2.95 looks a snip - well done.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 12:04
I think I backed them at two wickets down after the hour mark. It was a bit touch and go. Aus were rightly favourites at home, first game of series and under lights but these are two even matched teams and I just felt Aus were a bit short. I don't like odds on for two even sides on the first day of a match unless on the Indian Sub Continent when the home side bats first.

I think the game is still there for the taking but the lead may prove crucial and a lot will depend if India get the new ball under lights. They have two full sessions under sun and ought to make hay. I also think the pitch may take spin but I will not be backing India at 1.72 not yet anyway!
By:
peckerdunne
When: 18 Dec 20 12:08
WD read your posts between the lines Laugh not seen a ball, had a few quid on India yesterday at 2.7 so quite happy, only 150 but as im not watching it aint bad..will sit on it for awhile
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Dec 20 17:42
Yah

Sit and wait it out me thinks but if India put some runs up I might lump on if 1.6 is still available later on or buy on fall of wickets. See how the pitch plays too. 2.7 is rather tidy!

Second stupid question to Whizz

I suppose you have cleared your history? Restarted computerLaugh
By:
the whizz kids
When: 18 Dec 20 21:10
Yeah I even go private browsing and it still doesn't work somtimes, it drives me crazy.
Not the best day for me last night as I had massive green on Aus but managed to trade myself into a good position.
India will win this for two reasons, 1) they have a great lead which will be enough to put the pressure on when it comes to point 2. 2) Aus openers will have to bat under the lights today or Aus tail will have to bat under the lights tomorrow, this will make a huge difference as India will already have the runs on the board.
Without doubt this has been a great test so far but I'm going to wait for India to hit 2.4ish again before I lump on them.
I did manage to get on the Hollie Doyle gamble earlier for SPOTY and backed her at 5.7 for 1.6, she has a massive campaign going and should p1ss up.
By:
elisjohn
When: 19 Dec 20 03:37
15/1 to 15/5Cry
By:
elisjohn
When: 19 Dec 20 03:42
and another goneLaughLaughLaugh, 19 -6
By:
GURUBOB
When: 19 Dec 20 03:43
I think they still might have enough of a lead
By:
elisjohn
When: 19 Dec 20 04:14
26 -8
By:
GURUBOB
When: 19 Dec 20 04:19
3/5 for Hazelwood
By:
Richie_Burnett
When: 19 Dec 20 04:21
Crazy
By:
the whizz kids
When: 19 Dec 20 04:55
Wow, I this is insane. So glad I greened up. Since the Kohli run out Aus have lost 17 wickets for 92 runs.
By:
Richie_Burnett
When: 19 Dec 20 05:11
skullLaugh
By:
elisjohn
When: 19 Dec 20 06:02
lowest ever test score by the indians
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 19 Dec 20 06:06
I blinked and I missed it!

Not even had a cup of coffee. Wasn’t sure my eyes deceived me. Lucky enough I did not top up on fall of wicketsLaugh!

Going to drink my coffee and see what has transpired
By:
elisjohn
When: 19 Dec 20 06:12
quite a stat, of nearly 10 lowest scores in test cricket bar todays , england have been the opposition 8 times, and all the matches have included eng or aus    .
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 19 Dec 20 07:15
Most were on uncovered wickets

Funny I was thinking before I went to bed that I should maybe have taken a chance and put a bigger lump on India! I did not even clear my red at 1.68

Good lesson to learn and lucky I didn’t wake up on time to add to my lossBlush
By:
peckerdunne
When: 19 Dec 20 12:34
36 friggin 30 feckarse 6
By:
Try My Best
When: 19 Dec 20 12:44
Well done India backers
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show