Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
the whizz kids
29 Nov 20 23:41
| Topic/replies: 2,445 | Blogger: the whizz kids's blog
The market opened a couple of days ago but no action as of yet. It's just great to see some real cricket again and hopefully it continues over the winter. Not done any research yet but Windies could be value looking at the market. GL all
Pause Switch to Standard View Test Cricket is back N. Z v West...
Show More
Report feedthepony November 30, 2020 1:04 PM GMT
Proper cricket - agree a price of 10's on the windies is tempting - can't see them winning but a decent 1st innings should bring it down
Report feedthepony November 30, 2020 1:12 PM GMT
sides last played in Hamilton in Dec 2017.

NZ won by 240 runs - Windies won toss and bowled

NZ - 373 & 291/8dec
WI - 221 & 203
Report feedthepony November 30, 2020 1:13 PM GMT
If windies bat first will prob have a nibble on them - then go to bed :-)
Report peckerdunne December 1, 2020 8:51 PM GMT
Has no one posted pics of a very green featherbed and a rather ordinary weather forcast.
Report peckerdunne December 1, 2020 8:51 PM GMT
forecast
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 1:40 PM GMT
Wait for the toss, whoever wins is likely to bowl first. Weather shouldn't be an issue but day 3 might change things a little. 8 hrs to go and still not much money in the market. It could be one of those not to get involved with too deep.
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 4:22 PM GMT
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/cricket-seddon-park-curator-karl-johnson-hopes-for-quicker-wicket-in-first-black-caps-west-indies-test/ZYP4NKSEL6M2ZYQ3OF6LNIBQ7Q/

Pecker, It looks VERY green but will get a trim overnight. Standard for N.Z
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 4:25 PM GMT
No rush until coverage starts, unfortunately not on SKY or BT.AngryAngry
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 4:27 PM GMT
I've just backed Ronnie for SPOTY, I can see enough anti BLM voters going for him now Fury has pulled out.
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 8:05 PM GMT
I find this site very good. Click on the match and a new page will open, on the new page scroll down and you have the choice of two sreens. Go with the second screen and close the pop ups, BINGO.WinkWink

https://sportsbay.org/free-live-streams
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 8:16 PM GMT
It also available on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKz4tjgOFI&ab_channel=NZC

And 365
Report stokergoinup December 2, 2020 9:53 PM GMT
Nice one Whizz
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 11:17 PM GMT
Test cricket just sucks in the rain.CryCry Where is everyone? Has everyone jumped ship???
Report PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH December 2, 2020 11:26 PM GMT

Dec 3, 2020 -- 12:17AM, the whizz kids wrote:

Test cricket just sucks in the rain. Where is everyone? Has everyone jumped ship???

all games broadcast to Asia real time in the past few years, Uk several seconds behind most market overseas and given Covid etc.... many have just moved on looking at the forum and the liquidity levelsSad

Report PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH December 2, 2020 11:33 PM GMT
not forgetting fancode now broadcasts every match live only to India in real time, which is a massive game changer to betfair because the rest of the world can no longer compete on equal terms imo !!
Report the whizz kids December 2, 2020 11:36 PM GMT
I've always found that a few seconds delay in tests don't matter too much unless it's the final day or your into quick short trades. A whole different ball game to T20 and 1 day. I tend to play the long game so it makes no odds to me.
Report the whizz kids December 3, 2020 12:05 AM GMT
FFS, Some fecker has fallen asleep on the suspend buttonAngryAngry
Report ChocIce December 3, 2020 12:58 AM GMT

Dec 2, 2020 -- 9:16PM, the whizz kids wrote:

It also available on Youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKz4tjgOFI&ab_channel=NZCAnd 365

Cheers whizz

Report the whizz kids December 3, 2020 2:37 AM GMT
This is painful being a Windies backerCryCry
Report Gin December 4, 2020 9:14 AM GMT
Does anyone know what the draw price was at the beginning of the W Indies inning? Ta.
Report the whizz kids December 4, 2020 9:36 AM GMT
I would say around 4.3 looking at the graph. I missed last night as I had to be up early this morning. Good to see the draw come into play as it was looking grim for any moves.
Report Gin December 4, 2020 12:58 PM GMT
Yeah, I looked at the chart but wasn't entirely sure where the innings started. The price was 1.4 when I went to bed last night!
Report peckerdunne December 4, 2020 5:32 PM GMT
1.33 4.3 for quite awhile, i retired early 11.30........Grin
Report feedthepony December 4, 2020 5:36 PM GMT
Layable draw price that
Report PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH December 5, 2020 12:00 AM GMT
never known the cricket forums so quiet in 15 years !!
Report the whizz kids December 5, 2020 12:04 AM GMT
Another early night for me again, I did back N.Z at 1.36 after the 3rd wicket. I can't see much more action tonight so off to bed.
Report tyco161 December 5, 2020 2:49 AM GMT
Then NZ rip through them after lunch. Think the draw got into the 2's when WI were 49-0 at stumps. Crazy game this. Southee and Boult looked ineffective last night, then today it was a different story.
Report tyco161 December 5, 2020 2:58 AM GMT
I wonder where everyone is. Used to get hundreds of posts following the test on the forum.
Report tyco161 December 5, 2020 3:03 AM GMT
27-4 in the second innings. This is really embarrassing from the WI.
Report the whizz kids December 5, 2020 7:02 AM GMT
Just woke up. That was easy enough.LaughLaugh
Report the whizz kids December 5, 2020 10:27 PM GMT
Not the best test to start the new season off. Very few opportunities unfortunately but plenty of liquidity floating around which is good. This should be done by lunch.
Report elisjohn December 10, 2020 10:56 PM GMT
2 test just started
Report elisjohn December 12, 2020 7:54 AM GMT
whats the point, west indies Cry
Report the whizz kids December 12, 2020 11:39 AM GMT
This is the first time I've been able to post in 2 days. Even though im logged in it won't let me post anythingAngryAngry. I backed the Windies after lunch on day 1,they looked good to get N. Z out for 250 and bloody well should have done. 7 dropped catches and didn't review Nicholls when he was on 70ish, Windies had 3 reviews remaining, absolute joke. I didn't even bother watching last night.
Report elisjohn December 12, 2020 6:25 PM GMT
a team i idolised in the 70s to 90s, and must admit i still have a soft spot for them, but they are a bloody joke outfit Sad
Report feedthepony December 14, 2020 11:59 AM GMT
All about the pyjama cricket for the windies now.

Why bowl 20 overs in a day when you can bowl 4 and earn 20 times more?

Why bat out a couple of full sessions when you can have a swing for 20 balls, score about the same and earn 20 times more?

Dre Russ would rather play in the Lanka Premier League than try to be a test cricketer - he's only played 1 test, scored 2 runs in it and took 1 wicket.  No reason he couldn't be their Ben Stokes.

Test cricket in trouble with only 3 nations at the top (England, Australia & India) with New Zealand being relevant at home only.  South Africa & Pakistan are now 2nd tier test nations not due to lack of players but lack of finance.  The other nations test cricket is just ceremonial now - Sri Lanka, West Indies, Bangladesh all about the T20 coin.

50 over cricket will be the next to fall - and with no big series like the ashes to save it
Report feedthepony December 14, 2020 12:04 PM GMT
Still a bit of romance left in the windies test team tho.

Dre Russ's only test was the match T20 icon Chris Gayle scored 333 - it's not his T20 efforts he wears on his back...
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com