Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Injera
04 May 19 19:07
| Topic/replies: 17,864 | Blogger: Injera's blog
IPL today..

SRH in to 8s from 40s. RCB needed 15 from 14 with 7 wickets in hand. RC should have been no price. Some very strange batting. Slice to point then a 'catch me please' down the ground.

6 from 6 and RCB are 1.16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
Injera
When: 04 May 19 19:09
2 lovely wide half volleys. Game over. Funny that....
By:
Hamlin
When: 04 May 19 19:20
Lol, people only post about potential spot fixes because they've bet their bank on a "sure thing" chasing their loses and realise it might be losing
By:
jucel69
When: 05 May 19 00:19
No they don't. Avid cricket watchers of many years know when things are not quite right.
Not saying they are right every time but there have been some very very suspicious chases and some very dodgy patterns regarding pacing of inns in the first inns of games.
Been some huge numbers scored at the back end of the first innings and I've never seen so many last overs go for 20+
Remember that people cheat by under performing not over.
The bowling goes from accurate to absolute dross in seconds on a regular basis.
Suddenly the bowlers are firing them down legside, no balls galore and full bungas galore. 5 wides/4 byes.
If you have a field for bowling wides yorkers at the tramlines on the off side and you bowl a full bunga/half volley on leg then you should be under suspicion.
To miss by so much is scandalous.
I prefer the bowler to bowl wides and stick to the plan. If he can't execute it then he shouldn't be playing that standard.
By:
jucel69
When: 05 May 19 00:24
Another case in point is bowling to say Hardik or Pollard in the last few overs.
Every man and his dog knows their strike rate is way down against the short ball, yet in this IPL they have been bowling right in the slot with such accuracy it stinks.
I've done pretty well in this IPL (which is a first!!) but stopped betting about a week ago after two innings run stings back to back that were dodgy in my eyes to say the least.
By:
Hamlin
When: 05 May 19 13:52
It just so happens to coincide when they've bet on the opposite... got it.
By:
jucel69
When: 05 May 19 22:34
Of course, it's human nature to feel pissed off if somebody is blatantly cheating and it costs you money.
I'll call it also if it benefits me too. I've been a beneficiary at times of some dodgy stuff
By:
Injera
When: 06 May 19 07:14
Hamlin I can assure you I was not 'book talking' when posting that.

Quite the opposite infact. As I saw the prices unfold I backed off as would anyone who sees a market like that.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com