Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
VardonVoo.
13 Feb 19 07:45
| Topic/replies: 5,492 | Blogger: VardonVoo.'s blog
SL win toss and bowl.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 112
By:
PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH
When: 13 Feb 19 08:23
sri lanka referred an LBW decision within 13 seconds to the umpire !! on field umpire did not refer it to the 3rd umpire so it was timed out !! really is shocking at this level of cricket, maybe the umpires should be fined or banned for shockers Confused
By:
Joel
When: 13 Feb 19 08:26
Should be a cracking game.
By:
PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH
When: 13 Feb 19 08:28

Feb 13, 2019 -- 8:26AM, Joel wrote:

Should be a cracking game.

A very one sided game Grin

By:
VardonVoo.
When: 13 Feb 19 08:29
If you can stand the jingles, Guerilla cricket are covering this:-

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/south-africa-v-sri-lanka-1st-test-start-time-pitch-report-live-stream/
By:
VardonVoo.
When: 13 Feb 19 16:08
Determined not to turn a modest early-stage win into a later-stage loss-mitigator effort this time. My Cash-Out level profit is higher than the maximum red I had at any time today, but I think I'll just clear the rest of my SA red and let SL nibble away a bit more at the deficit tomorrow and . Hoping for a bit of weather for a draw lay but can only see a result realistically. If SL don't play like "can'ts" tomorrow it should be a good day.

How come hardly anybody else has popped in here today?
By:
Steam
When: 13 Feb 19 18:49
SL clearly has had the better day today..but SA can come back strongly tomorrow...i ll start with Lanka lay now...hoping for some weather to lay the draw..
By:
Fatslogger
When: 13 Feb 19 21:17
Not had a bet on this yet. Looks a very good day for SL but they’re such an inferior team that it’s still pretty hard to see them winning. It’s quite a similar situation to the WI Eng third test, isn’t it? Obviously England utterly obliterated the WI first innings after a good start chasing a mid 200s total then dominated the game utterly from there. I’d like to lay SA but that’s the scenario I see just far too often.
By:
jucel69
When: 13 Feb 19 23:27
SL had almost the perfect day and SA's odds have hardly moved. 1.2 to 1.35 is hardly going to set your bank on fire. It's a boundary in a T20 Laugh
They can erase all that good work in 1 hour, so I'm steering well clear
By:
jucel69
When: 13 Feb 19 23:29

Feb 13, 2019 -- 9:17PM, Fatslogger wrote:

Not had a bet on this yet. Looks a very good day for SL but they’re such an inferior team that it’s still pretty hard to see them winning. It’s quite a similar situation to the WI Eng third test, isn’t it? Obviously England utterly obliterated the WI first innings after a good start chasing a mid 200s total then dominated the game utterly from there. I’d like to lay SA but that’s the scenario I see just far too often.

I've stopped throwing good money after bad just because it's a cheap option
1.36 isn't particularly cheap now either

By:
jucel69
When: 13 Feb 19 23:31
In fact I backed the Kiwis at 1.12 yesterday (at change of inns) which is a complete change of approach for me.
Going to do it more often from now on in certain scenarios.
By:
johnnythebull
When: 14 Feb 19 08:24
SL doing what they do best
By:
jucel69
When: 14 Feb 19 10:03

Feb 14, 2019 -- 8:24AM, johnnythebull wrote:

SL doing what they do best

They need to be relegated to the depths of the quagmire until they short their **** out re selectors, coaches, corruption and attitude .
These performances aren't doing test match cricket any favours

By:
johnnythebull
When: 14 Feb 19 11:24
along with the great pretenders England ..juce..led by their metrosexual captainWink
By:
jucel69
When: 14 Feb 19 11:52

Feb 14, 2019 -- 11:24AM, johnnythebull wrote:

along with the great pretenders England ..juce..led by their metrosexual captain

Laugh

By:
Garden Of Gulab
When: 14 Feb 19 12:16
Weather forecast (bbc weather) looks atrocious for days 4 and 5, I have greens on SA and draw and left a SL red, and will try and leave it alone.
By:
johnnythebull
When: 14 Feb 19 12:27
got lucky laying SL 200 runs there..wasn't overly impressed with the SA bowling at the death
By:
VardonVoo.
When: 14 Feb 19 14:17

Feb 13, 2019 -- 11:31PM, jucel69 wrote:

In fact I backed the Kiwis at 1.12 yesterday (at change of inns) which is a complete change of approach for me.Going to do it more often from now on in certain scenarios.

What kind of scenarios? Do you have an exit strategy for bets like this if they go wrong?

By:
peckerdunne
When: 14 Feb 19 16:02
I think a 4 pack of super soft and a 6 pack of super strength.
By:
peckerdunne
When: 14 Feb 19 16:04
Thank you laters for the 65s and Ronnie for taking one, clouds of darkness lifting.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 14 Feb 19 16:50
Interesting weather play a possibility if play goes into day 4 which I guess is the big ask.
Unfortunately have not been watching this at all. Has anyone watched this game? Can it go into day 4? What is the pitch like?
By:
detraveller
When: 14 Feb 19 23:16
I'll be losing about a 100 on this, unless we get some weather play. Didn't post earlier as was traveling the last few days and forum doesn't work on my phone.
By:
peckerdunne
When: 15 Feb 19 12:45
Just back from the gym to my beloved Sri Lanka price collapse..........decisions decisions
By:
johnnythebull
When: 15 Feb 19 13:05
pecker..u ain't gonna believe this cos i can barely
i laid SA 300 runs halfway Faf & DeK's near 100 stand
then laid a bit more and 325
they were 240 odd/5 with Faf and big vern just having added 50..run line was over 350
thought to myself u pr1ck u got involved way too early again and done ur b0llocks again
wrote it off went and did some shopping
just came back switched the box back on see SL 25-0
thought WTF's going on here..did they declare or smth?
see 259 all out and last 5 wkts gone for 8 runs
unreal how the tide can turn and become a tsunami with all these teams' proclivity to fold like a cheap suit
absolutely no legislating what can happen in sport and why u can never give up
because when the gods are smiling on you they smile bigtime just as much as they kick you in the b0llocks when things go awry
By:
VardonVoo.
When: 15 Feb 19 13:40
This is why I try to avoid backing short odds.
By:
peckerdunne
When: 15 Feb 19 14:48
N1 Johnny, 5 for 8 was unreal.....im a happy pecker today Grin
By:
detraveller
When: 15 Feb 19 15:41
Traded this like an idiot.
Layed SA at 1.37, cashed out at 1.28.
Layed SA at 1.21 and cashout out at 1.11
Layed SA at 1.04 and cashed out at 1.03

On top of that i've contemplated about 3 trades that would have more than doubled my stake easily. All of them would have been successful if I'd pulled the trigger. But I didn't.

Anyhow, only losing 175 so nothing too bad.
By:
slip5
When: 16 Feb 19 09:37
Nervous times for South Africa backers
By:
slip5
When: 16 Feb 19 09:53
Dale Steyn is injured also
By:
jucel69
When: 16 Feb 19 11:08

Feb 16, 2019 -- 9:53AM, slip5 wrote:

Dale Steyn is injured also

Vern is injured

By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 16 Feb 19 11:11
Terry Harpot: "Cricinfo informs me that today is the Whispering Death's birthday. His playing career was way before my lifetime, but his commentary stints have coincided with mine. Both on the field and off the field, his contributions will remain inseparable from the game. He is a legend of the greatest sort. The fact that he is still as reserved and humble he is amazes me.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 16 Feb 19 11:13
If it was a two horse race I would back a greyhound!

Took some comedy green on the draw as there was no way on earth SL could come close to chasing this down.

I am left holding out for bad light this afternoon and Noah tomorrow!
By:
stokergoinup
When: 16 Feb 19 11:14
South Africa's recent record at the ground is staggering.1 win in 8,with 6 losses.
By:
jucel69
When: 16 Feb 19 11:17

Feb 16, 2019 -- 11:13AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

If it was a two horse race I would back a greyhound!Took some comedy green on the draw as there was no way on earth SL could come close to chasing this down.I am left holding out for bad light this afternoon and Noah tomorrow!

this will happen quickly from now on , one way or another

By:
jucel69
When: 16 Feb 19 11:18

Feb 16, 2019 -- 11:14AM, stokergoinup wrote:

South Africa's recent record at the ground is staggering.1 win in 8,with 6 losses.

Sounds like Lords for England

By:
jucel69
When: 16 Feb 19 11:19
I think they will try and get as many as possible in the next 17 overs.
Maybe even go for 5/6 an over which means the new ball will not be a factor
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 16 Feb 19 11:22
Not following but maybe SA should have saved Rabada for the new ball. Like you said it may happen quick as SL realise they must get closer before the new ball to give the tailenders a chance against a hard ball that will travel and edges and cow corner wallops may bring quick runs and pressure on the fielding side, Captain and bowlers.
By:
jucel69
When: 16 Feb 19 11:23
batting side never wins in this scenario
By:
stokergoinup
When: 16 Feb 19 11:24
Shame.Next 2 men in showed some balls in 1st dig though.
By:
VardonVoo.
When: 16 Feb 19 11:47
Making a good win here. My lowest green is five times the maximum amount risked from earlier in the match.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com