Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pxb
15 Jun 17 21:59
| Topic/replies: 8,019 | Blogger: pxb's blog
India deserve to be short priced favourites IMO. Pakistan need bowling friendly conditions to make a game of this, and they are not going to get them, as the forecast is warm and sunny. As previously stated, this Pak team can't set or chase much more than 250 and that will be nothing like enough against Indian batting under sunny skies.

I decided a couple of weeks ago that India were the best team in the comp, and in all likelyhood only English weather/conditions would prevent them winning. And bet accordingly in the outrights.

Fill your boots, chaps.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 349
By:
bobby 1
When: 15 Jun 17 22:39
Already have pxb LaughCool
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 16 Jun 17 12:12
I have to agree but the F and C words keep coming from the back of my head to the front!

India to win again. Was Hasan Ali reversing the ball after about 30 oevrs? The commentators indicated he was. Is this a new strip? If Pakistan bat first I just cannot see them winning.
By:
detraveller
When: 17 Jun 17 12:28
For political reasons I just dont see Pakistan winning. Their chairman is a jolly good friend of the Indians and its time for them to make money. So it is for me but im a little scared this time, unlike the T20 WC where i just lumped and went to work. Small stakes lump for me and forget about the game.
By:
Charlie
When: 17 Jun 17 17:15
India for me all day long but thought the same about England. Took 1.5 which I thought was a good price but now 1.51.
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 17 Jun 17 18:13
Pakistan for me, more that they look a better one to trade that that I expect them to win! .................though they could win.
By:
detraveller
When: 17 Jun 17 18:45
This could be the first time ill be chearing for Pakistan. India Pak rivalry has got a lot boring for the last few years. It needs a spark.
By:
Injera
When: 17 Jun 17 21:06
After THAT semi final, isn't it Pakistan's turn to win?
By:
detraveller
When: 17 Jun 17 22:17
Exactly Injera, which is why I am reluctant to lump on India. But then India losing against Pakistan in such a high profile match causes troubles of its own in India. I still cant make up my mind. If its a clean game, it will not be one sided.
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 18 Jun 17 00:45
A close nail biter could see £200 Million Matched! this also could be the most widely watched sports event in history

I will trade the game believing it's STRAIGHT! the idea that some squalid quid pro quo is gonna happen is too dire to contemplate.
By:
pxb
When: 18 Jun 17 00:56
I can't see India fixing a match. Their international players make too much money to risk it getting caught. I'm not so sure about Pakistan though.
By:
the artful dodger
When: 18 Jun 17 06:35
We all know that Pakistan can lose a game from any possible position if it suits them but they're also capable of beating anyone at anytime......this is a high profile game that both sides are desperate to win.....Hassan Ali and Imad are top bowlers and the Pakistan batsman are scoring runs for fun...India are well, just India.....strong in all departments...this is going to be a cracker!
By:
Smith1
When: 18 Jun 17 07:52
£110m and a new record here we come Grin
By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:04
India win toss and bowl
By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:04
Will someone explain to me why India decided to bowl first in a big pressure final and face scoreboard pressure?
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 18 Jun 17 10:07
Superficially I thought Pak were better bowling 1st as they may play too conservatively and simply not get enough runs but this new lad may change that and we get a better lay price of India! Excited
By:
Charlie
When: 18 Jun 17 10:10
Pakistan (Playing XI): Azhar Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah
By:
twizzle22
When: 18 Jun 17 10:13
Sarfraz top bat for Pakistan @11/1 with P/P..batting at 6 and top scored against the Sri Lankans..value bet.
By:
rosebowl
When: 18 Jun 17 10:15
Pakistan are a good bowling unit but can there batting put 300 on the board to put India under pressure. I cant see that happening and I think India will win comfortably. Hope its a good contest worthy of a final.
By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:17
What do you guys reckon will be an even chase today? It seems like 315?
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 18 Jun 17 10:25
Pretty much yeah 315 would make it finely balanced though on here Ind would prob still be 1.8
By:
Charlie
When: 18 Jun 17 10:27
Might be putting too much faith in Pakistan's batsmen but have cashed out of India bet hoping for better odds.
By:
Charlie
When: 18 Jun 17 10:30
Before the tourney started there was a poll on CricInfo on who would win. Can't remember exact figures but was something 50% India and 25% Pakistan. At the time thought what the fck do they know.
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 18 Jun 17 10:35
Desperate Start this!
By:
johnnythebull
When: 18 Jun 17 10:41
just can't see Pak setting that high a total tbf..hope i'm wrong for the sake of the game
but whatever they score their bowlers will put Ind under some pressure
By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:41
Anyone else here remember the 2011 World Cup final? This could be a very similar match I think.
By:
Charlie
When: 18 Jun 17 10:45
Stokie you lucky man.
By:
Cardinal Scott
Layed Again at that non wicket, BIG BREAK for me & PakistExcitedan!
By:
johnnythebull
whoa..no excuse for that..Ind obviously fixingGrinWink
By:
THEMONEYSHOT
When: 18 Jun 17 10:46
Jammy Fakhar Silly
By:
bobby 1
When: 18 Jun 17 10:46
inexcusable

dumb fk indians Cry
By:
stokergoinup
When: 18 Jun 17 10:47

Jun 18, 2017 -- 10:45AM, Charlie wrote:

Stokie you lucky man.

Grin

By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:48
Luck is on Pakistan's side today.
By:
Queen_Dulu
CHOKE DE INDIA!
By:
bobby 1
ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited

queen
By:
johnnythebull
When: 18 Jun 17 10:49
Pak batsmen need jai yen yen..get the scoreboard ticking over
Ind not impervious to being put under pressure
By:
bobby 1
When: 18 Jun 17 10:49
choke de
will soon become
chaaaaaak de Crazy
By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:50
bobby were you here during 2011 world cup?
By:
bobby 1
When: 18 Jun 17 10:51
been here years m8

you talking about semi final game in chandigarh
or final v sri lanks
By:
Queen_Dulu
When: 18 Jun 17 10:52
All 3 of India's knockout games, Australia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka were very tense and close.
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com