Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Deadly Earnest
30 Aug 13 00:48
| Topic/replies: 3,707 | Blogger: Deadly Earnest's blog
Wow.

Congratulations Australian cricket for achieving the clean sweep on this tour of the UK.  This is a superb achievement to re-assert total and complete dominance over the poms.

Before we get onto the detail, let us think first how best to celebrate this momentous achievement.

It is too big an achievement to be celebrated by weeing everywhere.  It is also not very nice to punch the f*ck out of Joe Root.  No, what the hell, that is as good a way as any, we can punch the f*ck out of Joe Root to celebrate.  It is a great achievement and that is a great way to celebrate.  Dave Warner, who set the platform that allowed Australia to go on and win this huge stake match, can lead the celebration, again.

I was reading recently reports claiming England were winning the Ashes.  That made me laugh.  It is like saying you won a relay when you make up a little ground on one leg but you remain miles behind.  Fair dinkum, it's pathetic.  It is not even a pyrrhic victory, because it is not even a victory.  Achieve something real you gimps.

I have never really known anyone with such unmitigated gall as the poms when it comes to claiming success whilst failing miserably.  It is a skill they seem to be born with.  Message to all poms:  just learn to be humble and pay homage to your cricketing superiors, especially when their dominance over you is fully franked, as now.

You won some test matches on this tour, well done, it doesn't happen for you all that often.  But you lost the big one tonight, the only match that really mattered on this tour.  Though, to be fair you have a small chance to redeem your previous unimpressive position in Durham. 

And so we have clean swept you.  We own you in every format, simultaneously. 

Tests:  Australia 133   England 105 

ODI's:  Australia 67    England 47

T20's:  Australia 4      England 3

Overall Australia 204 England 155.

Another message to all poms:  learn to win the matches that matter most.  As you can see above, you an win the next 20 tests and it does not matter one bit.  But you had your chance tonight to win a cricket match that actually mattered, and you now require rectal stitches. 

So you can immediately see the magnitude of what Australia has achieved on this tour.  Whilst the foolish poms were going about celebrating some false victory in the Ashes, we were quietly and humbly achieving something that really is worth celebrating.  So it is time to punch the f*ck out of Joe Root.

Well done team Australia, well done D Lehman, the super coach, you have done your great country proud. 

Deadly Earnest is very happy.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
Captain Wurzel
When: 30 Aug 13 06:28
Top post deadly - I didn't realise how much was resting on last nights contest.
By:
bigpoppapump
When: 30 Aug 13 09:01
other categories include:

racist coach: Australia 1 England 0

number of chromosomes in first choice Ashes XI this summer: Australia 507 England 506
By:
Deadly Earnest
When: 30 Aug 13 09:13
Well, well, well, look who just showed up.  Welcome to the celebration of this monumental achievement Bigpoppa, you should be very useful in helping us punch the f*ck out of Joe Root.  Happy
By:
THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON
When: 30 Aug 13 09:19
Bigpoopa  Ure bloke,s too scared to dabble in racism.......you're seriously outnumbered Laugh

A dangerous exerciseCry
By:
THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON
When: 30 Aug 13 09:21
How appropriate....the "Empire's" in ashes Blush
By:
rob_dylan
When: 30 Aug 13 11:31
Your not taking the ashes defeat very well Deadly
By:
Deadly Earnest
When: 30 Aug 13 14:10
I agree, it is frightful that we have moved from 133-102 in tests to 133-105 rob.  I am getting extremely nervous now that should things continue on like this you might overtake us just after I die of old age. 

But back to the main topic on everyone's lips.  You must have great admiration for the Australians now that we own you in every format.  You will need to muster something special at Durham, otherwise, we will certainly own you for some time to come. 

Are you confident you can keep Finch/Watson/Marsh/Warner at bay there and avoid us whitewashing you in every format?  Whatever you do there, don't bowl Root, he cannot take another battering.  Cool
By:
cdog
When: 31 Aug 13 11:08
Finch's innings was very good but it was a freak, just like Gayle's in the IPL, so yes I do think we can keep them at bay :)
By:
Deadly Earnest
When: 01 Sep 13 20:48
I'm quitting the forum.

Official reason:  takers.

One thing I cannot have is people catching me out making a fool of myself, I won't stand for it.
By:
screaming from beneaththewaves
When: 02 Sep 13 15:45
After your comments about Captain Clarke over the years, I would have thought you'd have come to terms with a 3-0 tonking under his command followed by an honourable 1-1 draw under, well, whoever it was.
By:
Deadly Earnest
When: 05 Sep 13 00:57
I've decided to give the takers one last opportunity to stop...taking.

Nothing honourable about a 1-1 draw when complete dominance over the old enemy is on the line Screaming.  I feel I have been badly let down. 

133-105, 67-47, 4-4 just doesn't look as good as 133-105, 67-47, 5-3.  I am sorry, it just doesn't.
By:
anyother
When: 12 Sep 13 13:11
deaders..good to c u'r still taking the medicationsExcited
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel