Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
smeagors
26 Dec 09 18:15
| Topic/replies: 1,005 | Blogger: smeagors's blog
i know his main rivals never came to the park but whatta fantastic display of jumping .. wrong forum i know but some on here appreciate a good horse i'll wager ;)
Pause Switch to Standard View stunning perforance today by kautos
Show More
Report fundamentalist December 26, 2009 6:17 PM GMT
superb display smeagors, truly awesome. was pretty sure they were all going too quuick, turned out the pace was fine for one of them
Report smeagors December 26, 2009 6:20 PM GMT
this vindicates your viewpoint fundy ..

BarryM 26 Dec 16:34

McCoy said after he won the RP Chase on Nacarrat last year he was able to nick it by dictating at a slow pace, but that he's a speed horse who doesn't really stay. That's the way it looked today.
Report fundamentalist December 26, 2009 6:30 PM GMT
nacarat a 2 miler, maybe 2m4 for me so was never gonna stay the pace, its the effect that pace had on the other horses in the races that were supposedly dangers. IC made a big mistake early so hard to read into but the likes of Barber Shop/Madison de Berlais were left dead on their feet
Report smeagors December 26, 2009 6:33 PM GMT
can't wait for GC .. hope its good to soft rather than one or the other ..
Report ronsk December 26, 2009 6:59 PM GMT
Kauto was simply awesome, no doubts! However, Barbers Shop is a non-stayer, MDB is a flat-track bully who's lucked into his big wins and the only real threat to Kauto nearly threw his jockey off early doors and was out of the race thereafter, not that IC would have coped with King Kauto this day...

Winning a Grade 1 contest a distance is unheard of these days, but his opposition was rank bad imv
Report bigpoppapump December 26, 2009 7:14 PM GMT
good horse
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com