Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
CricGuru
19 Dec 09 11:05
| Topic/replies: 174 | Blogger: CricGuru's blog
Top up Eng, they are value right now isnt it?

I am amazed how confident u were when eng were 80-1

u r such a joke
Pause Switch to Standard View Top up mr big joe
Show More
Report martinmonty December 19, 2009 11:16 AM GMT
idiot
Report smeagors December 19, 2009 11:33 AM GMT
?:| .. they're 16 now ..
Report bigjoe December 19, 2009 5:32 PM GMT
Cricguru... where was you when england were trading at 3.15 earlier after i was telling people to op up in double figures on first two days :0

I am dissapointed you have to resort to calling me an idiot. and even more dissapointed you did not have the courage to call me that when saffers were 40/4 earlier ;)

I will not stoop to your level though ...i wll instead give you credit .. you called this game better then i did.. well done :)
Report bigjoe December 19, 2009 5:33 PM GMT
sorry the idiot comment was aimed at monty... the " your a joke" was aimed at you :(
Report trader pj December 19, 2009 5:38 PM GMT
I have to be true to myself and advise never to average a loser
Report bigjoe December 19, 2009 6:23 PM GMT
Actually cricguru... thinking about it ?:| ... maybe i am a joker :0 ... thats why the record shows that anyone following my cricket and golf bets are laughing :^0 all the way to the bank :D
Report foolds gold December 19, 2009 6:52 PM GMT
Beej. Dont listen to the fools who criticise you when your predictions dont go exactly to plan.

The aftertiming by these mugs reveal who the real muppets are. If they were so accurate themselves, then they would goad you when you make your predictons, rather than after the event !

Unlucky with your prediction of how the 1st test would pan out, but congratulations by vindicating yourself with some shrewd trading opportunities that you offered to people along the way.

Plus you never know, the test aint over yet for england ;)
Report smeagors December 19, 2009 6:58 PM GMT
foolds gold .. its perdictions .. gettit right fella :)
Report trader pj December 19, 2009 7:06 PM GMT
bj goes for long shots - most of time they don't win but that's part of his method. He is 20% up investment wise.
Report smeagors December 19, 2009 7:22 PM GMT
surprisingly bj who never used to trade has imo become a good reader of a poor price .. no bad thing to lay short odds with an eye to trading later on ..
Report Sterling Morrison December 19, 2009 7:28 PM GMT
bj you are better than this. Dont let yourself down
Report trader pj December 19, 2009 7:32 PM GMT
smeagors

is correct. bj is a decent value trader
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com