Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tractor
15 Dec 09 20:29
| Topic/replies: 109 | Blogger: Tractor's blog
Anyone got a flight booked with BA this xmas? Travelling down to Cape Town on the 28th for new year and the test match.

Please up date any latest news. Thanks
Pause Switch to Standard View British Airways
Show More
Report Innocent Bystander December 15, 2009 8:34 PM GMT
No one has any news atm - BA are supposed to be after an injunction tomorrow at 2pm to hold it off

Good thread here - http://www.barmyarmy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4088&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=b131e033f21b635c05f33788a49ec64f&start=170

Ive brought my return flight forward from 21st to 20th for this test to avoid being stranded at Xmas - however my flight out on New Years Day is looking ropey atm

BA will inform when they have any info
Report mafeking December 15, 2009 8:35 PM GMT
you might be alright. long haul flights will be the last to go. it will all the european ones cancelled first.
Report IL Consigliori December 15, 2009 9:22 PM GMT
Heard that Mafeking - hope you're right, I'm on the Jan 1 CT flight too. Nothing we can do but sit tight and wait for news I guess?
Report s.s December 16, 2009 9:07 PM GMT
why does cnn realy loce the fing english anything happens in england is shocking world news to them plus who said 1 millon peolpe are getting their xmas fu8cked?
Report s.s December 16, 2009 9:09 PM GMT
love i fuc77king mean
Report edit December 16, 2009 10:15 PM GMT
cabin crew are an absolute disgrace. how hard is it to work out that if they keep doing this, there's a good chance there won't be a job at all.
Report Canaletto . December 17, 2009 4:39 AM GMT
Greedy cnuts.
Report seanjames December 17, 2009 7:18 PM GMT
screw the bosses for every penny
Report smeagors December 17, 2009 7:41 PM GMT
er perhaps it has somthing to do with BA ( thats british airways by the way the one we used to own ) being privatised and the extortionate wages since paid to the execs !! ..
Report TwoTonTed December 17, 2009 8:21 PM GMT
Walsh has a basic of £750k (+ bonuses, pension etc etc).

Now, that's what I call a Lumpy Salary :0

.... as an aside, who was that Union urchin being interviewed by Peter Allen on 5Live this evening? What a**bag. When they did the ballot they omitted to tell BA staff that a) the strike would be 12 days and b) it would be over Xmas/New Year and fook the plans of a million travellers. **bag wouldnt comment other than to say it was 'policy' not to disclose the details of industrial action until the ballot was concluded and that the workers trust them to act on their behalf etc.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com