Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
15 Dec 09 14:13
| Topic/replies: 125 | Blogger: 555's blog
looking to go for 20 20 world cup.

which is the best stand to watch the game? (Hewitt and Innis, Greenidge and Haynes, Hall and Griffith, Worrell Weekes and Walcott Party Stand).

Also which stand are we likely to be in the sun all day? (prefer to have a bit of shade)

ta

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
GrimReaper
When: 15 Dec 09 15:37
I sat in the 3Ws stand (lower) for England's last test there. Pretty good viewing, but unless you are towards the back, you're going to get a good dose of sunshine.

Managed to sneak up to the 3Ws upper for a while, excellent view from up there and plenty of shade too. That's where I'd recommend if you can get them, but I understand that a lot of the tickets up there are reserved for KCC members, corporate hob-nobs and the like.

Good luck :)
By:
Max and Paddy
When: 15 Dec 09 15:39
GrimReaper 15 Dec 16:37
Managed to sneak up to the 3Ws upper for a while, excellent view from up there and plenty of shade too. That's where I'd recommend if you can get them, but I understand that a lot of the tickets up there are reserved for KCC members, corporate hob-nobs and the like.

Thinly veiled "There was a bit of a scene when I was asked to leave cos I wasn't a KCC member, a corporate hob-nob or the like" post, imo.
By:
GrimReaper
When: 15 Dec 09 15:46
I sat in the 3Ws stand (lower) for England's last test there. Pretty good viewing, but unless you are towards the back, you're going to get a good dose of sunshine.

Good luck :)
By:
GrimReaper
When: 15 Dec 09 15:47
Knackers, double post.

M&P as wide of the mark as the strikeforce of his kick-ball heroes.
By:
Ratbag
When: 15 Dec 09 17:22
Self-name drop ...

Well, I've played there a couple of times ... ok it was hockey, but the view from the middle was pretty good ... bit hot though, in hockey goalie gear. Lost 7-0 and 5-0, but we were playing their national side. ...
By:
cricnut
When: 15 Dec 09 22:37
20/20 rubbish only lasts 1/2 day
By:
To-sender
When: 16 Dec 09 06:59
go in party stand...get there early for umbrella though
By:
Cricketer
When: 16 Dec 09 19:38
Fail to make it on time, lose your ticket and head for the beach, or any bar really. The cricket will be on and everyone will be listening to it and talking about it. drink mount gay rum and blast a joint or two, then who gives a f**k who wins.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com