Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bavtcc
08 Dec 09 04:44
| Topic/replies: 1,320 | Blogger: bavtcc's blog
Great shout on the aus vs wi (series) and 2nd test. Big Joe seems to get a lot of unjust stick yet he always provides selections and reasons for them selections before the game not after unlike quite a few on here also providing a interesting thread/read. Keep up the good work big joe hope the money keeps rolling in.
Pause Switch to Standard View Well doe Big Joe
Show More
Report key871 December 8, 2009 5:11 AM GMT
Yes, Always easy to make calls after the match.Big joe shd be credited for making pre-match calls,esp Aus-WI Test match, absolute spot on, as if somebody gave him the script.
Report JimmyK December 8, 2009 5:31 AM GMT
good work BJ, respect to ya
Report martinmonty December 8, 2009 7:49 AM GMT
agreed. on a streak at the moment. with ind x2, eng in the odi series and his laying of aus. keep up the good work!
Report bombaclart December 8, 2009 9:34 AM GMT
point is, did any of you have the balls to back his words with your cash?

own up, aftertimers
Report key871 December 8, 2009 9:43 AM GMT
Ur missing the point, thread is not about our balls, its about BJ's spot on judgement.Most people are after his blood on his bad calls, so give the credit when its due.
Report smeagors December 8, 2009 9:44 AM GMT
correct .. he was getting stick for a bad losing run so only right that he gets congratulated now that he's found some form again .. i'm sure he'll be here tomorrow to remind us tho ;)
Report Hopes December 8, 2009 6:08 PM GMT
Keep it up....

Good work....

Waiting for 3rd test and T20

:)
Report Green Beard December 8, 2009 8:45 PM GMT
my only problem with bigjoe is . . . .

if india were away from home and were 1.1 against australia . . . hed still recommend a back
Report Green Beard December 8, 2009 8:48 PM GMT
he has his teams he likes to back and likes to oppose, which is fine, but he does it regardless of price

good call on the lay though
Report bombaclart December 8, 2009 9:54 PM GMT
bundles of people called the lay of aussie but there wasn't all the smileys or otherwise.

he'll be tipping india in every t20 from herin for the next week or so...buyer beware!

good luck big toe ( how is your toe joe?)
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum December 8, 2009 10:09 PM GMT
Yep, well done Joe.
Glad your abysmal run of 20+ losers on the trot in well and truly behind you.
Report smeagors December 8, 2009 10:11 PM GMT
in all fairness we all know if india r invovled then no need to read the post but he's tipped up eng v sa and wi v oz so the blinkered theory has to go :( .. he has a knack of looking for the long shot theres no doubt about it ..
Report smeagors December 8, 2009 10:13 PM GMT
phil .. my point exactly .. 20 losing run yet he was still well in profit .. more so now .. ;)
Report bavtcc December 9, 2009 4:33 AM GMT
dunno why people bother if jealousy eats them up so much. bombaclart whats up with just saying well done or just not contributing to the thread? bigjoe made a good call one of many in my opinion. i very much doubt either A) your record matches joes? or b) u evervoice your opinion before the event!!!
Report Lies, DamnLies, and Statistics December 9, 2009 5:36 AM GMT
well done joe on the draw call - you backed your judgment and i hope you got plenty

:)
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum December 9, 2009 7:16 AM GMT
Good point Smeagors.
But why are people so fascinated with one poster ?
There are plenty good calls on this forum, most hidden away in the match threads.
Some people don't feel the need to start a new thread every time they have an opinion and don't get "well done threads" started in their name.
Report Lies, DamnLies, and Statistics December 9, 2009 9:40 AM GMT
^ the trade-off for those posters is that they can lie low when they tip a loser...

:|
Report chikybabe December 9, 2009 9:51 AM GMT
big joe is my fav........arent u biggie :)

any reasons i should bk injuns tonite stud :)
Report bigjoe December 9, 2009 10:09 AM GMT
hi all :) ... touch and go but got discharged from hosptital in time for the emigods next offering :D

I am bandaged up like an egyption mummy :( ... sound like a demented alek :( .. bot overall a succesful operation :)

Bad news for some is that i am now confined to my sofa for next couple of weeks, laptop in hand ... so plenty of smilys for the festive season coming up ;)

as for the aussie call... yes i was spot on.. so were others... it was obvious to me that on one of the flattest pitches ...possesing one of the relatively weakest bowing in the world, the 1.28 on aussies was madnes .

but its swings and roundabouts , the ecxellence of this call was matched by the woefulness of my call in brisbane test :( .. but having said that.. i will be happy to have a 50% strike rate laying 1.3 shots ;)

perth next up it ths series...i got a few thoughts on how that will go . i am hopefully of getting that one spot on too ;)

Good Luck :)
Report fundamentalist December 9, 2009 10:10 AM GMT
Good to hear the operation went well Joe :D
Report smeagors December 9, 2009 10:24 AM GMT
exterminate ... exterminate ... lol .. glad it went well bj .. ;)
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum December 9, 2009 10:29 AM GMT
Also a good point Ldl.
Get well soon Beejay.
Report bigjoe December 9, 2009 10:35 AM GMT
cheers chaps ... hopefully india will beat lanka in a stress free manner today and aid my recovery.....rather then send me into a relapse :(
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum December 9, 2009 10:37 AM GMT
Tip beejay, if you sneeze, put a hanky to your neck.
Report bigjoe December 9, 2009 11:01 AM GMT
cherers mate :(
Report Jan1ne December 9, 2009 12:33 PM GMT
Report GrimReaper December 9, 2009 3:01 PM GMT
Beej, I gave Rockchucker your e-mail address....I think he's going to be in touch soon regarding settlement. Hope you're feeling well :)
Report bigjoe December 9, 2009 3:47 PM GMT
Cheers Grim ...feeling fine despite demigods trying their best to spoil it :(
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com