Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bigjoe
03 Dec 09 12:12
| Topic/replies: 449 | Blogger: bigjoe's blog
Ok so not the best of calls by me in the last test :( :(

But i have picked myself up... dusted myself down ... and am back for more :D ... i fully expect the windies to do the same :D

On the face of it, after the dominant win in brissy, 1.32 seems a fair price :0 .. BUT .. faces can be deceptive :( .... and i think this time the smiles will return to faces windies cricket :)

Not cos they going to improve suddenly .. not cos the aussies are gonna weaken sudenly .. but cos this test is all going to be about the pitch at the addelaide oval.

Even though reports suggest there maybe some grass left on it this time.. this pitch, along with sydney remains one of the flattest in Australia.

This pitch will prove to be a good leveller ... i will not be surprised....indeed i will not be shocked :0 ..... i will be ASTOUNDED if windies batting capitulates twice in this test ;)

Sarwan could be back.... chanders and Gayle will not BOTHY fail in BOTH innings again on this tour ..... batting all the way down to ramdin .... this windies batting is capable on this type of pitch of scoring 800 + runs in 2 innings ;)

Aussies of course also capable od scoring high.. and indeed i am expecting a high scoring game that will go all the way to day 5 .

Call me silly if you like... but i believe the draw SHOULD be fav here .. Aussies 2nd best and windies rightly outsiders :)

But one thing you cannot rule out is another arrogant declaration by Ponting :0 .. i reckon if he tries it this time, he could get bitten .. and so i suggest keeping a windies win onside ;)

At the purple place I managed to lay aussies at 1.28 and topped up a couple of quid on windies at 17.5 .... i believe this is OUTSTANDING value on this pitch... believe me ;)

I suggest you join me in laying the aussies not only till the cows come home... but till those cows have been milked , gone to bed for the night and are back in the pastures next morning :D

Windies got hammerec last test .. they were hurt by that... gayle and chanders feel they got a point to prove.... sarwan returning could be massive boost ... windies will this time excel with the bat.... this time i think some huffing and puffing on a batters dream ppitch by the aussie bowling is inevitable .... this time windies will score 450+ in 1st innings at least and that draw will indeed become the fav sooner rather then later ;)

Good Luck :)
Pause Switch to Standard View Aussies v Windies 2nd Test ... the...
Show More
Report brentford December 3, 2009 6:43 PM GMT
*anywhere
Report smeagors December 3, 2009 6:52 PM GMT
jeezuz .. sums up the state of WI ckt when people are talking about which ground they might scratch a draw .. :( .. will we ever see in our lifetime a more fearsome bowling line up than the windies of the 70's/80's .. i fear not .. to quote someone on here .. dibbly dobbly is what you need these days .. not huff'n'puff .. nor pure speed it seems .. does'nt suit T20 ..
Report takethestand December 3, 2009 7:54 PM GMT
:) ;) :(

:x :^0
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum December 3, 2009 8:10 PM GMT
9/2 the draw with totte looks big
Report Innocent Bystander December 3, 2009 8:39 PM GMT
Sarwan fit and plays
Report d13phe December 3, 2009 8:54 PM GMT
they need chanders to get going again to have a hope

im going for 4 days this time
Report Lies, DamnLies, and Statistics December 3, 2009 9:08 PM GMT
re chanderpaul, i know he never looks pretty, but i haven't seen a top-class batsman look as bad as he did in brisbane for a LONG time...

he made 4 runs in about 20 balls, his dismissals were schoolboy stuff...i think anyone counting on him to make their draw trade/back worthwhile are dreaming...

p.s. a factor no-one has mentioned so far are the referrals... gayle when talking about his said he was an important player, and he used the referral in case the video showed something...i assume the same goes for chanderpaul...incredibly selfish stuff...draw backers will be hoping they don't do something similar before another player is given out caught off the pad or lbw off the bat...
Report booksseller December 3, 2009 10:11 PM GMT
big joe the wicket is only relevant if the batsmen have the temperament to occupy the crease - whilst chanderpaul has done this with aplomb in recent years the rest of the sorry bunch that vat for the windies these days do not have the collective desire to do so

your suggestion that draw should be fav is laughable
Report Johnny Fontaine December 3, 2009 10:32 PM GMT
Tossing news ?
Report Dylan1975 December 3, 2009 10:34 PM GMT
Windies bat
Report Johnny Fontaine December 3, 2009 10:35 PM GMT
muchas gracias
Report brentford December 3, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
Australia: 1 Simon Katich, 2 Shane Watson, 3 Ricky Ponting*, 4 Michael Hussey, 5 Michael Clarke, 6 Marcus North, 7 Brad Haddin (wk), 8 Mitchell Johnson, 9 Nathan Hauritz, 10 Peter Siddle, 11 Doug Bollinger.

West Indies: 1 Chris Gayle*, 2 Adrian Barath, 3 Ramnaresh Sarwan, 4 Shivnarine Chanderpaul, 5 Dwayne Bravo, 6 Brendan Nash, 7 Denesh Ramdin (wk), 8 Darren Sammy, 9 Sulieman Benn, 10 Kemar Roach, 11 Ravi Rampaul.
Report Paddyodoors December 3, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
Ive been to Adelaide last 15 years for this test, back to when it used to be the Australia Day test - watched some of THE great batting teams and PLENTY of runs.....can;t recall many draws at all.....
the point? the Windies could not possibly hold on for 5 days....
Report Johnny Fontaine December 3, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
Will watch first session now. Should get someprice movement if the convicts don't strike with the new cherry
Report brentford December 3, 2009 10:41 PM GMT
Windies bowling looking very toothless with Taylor (as well as Edwards) missing..

should be a health warning on selling OZ runs
Report TopTier December 3, 2009 10:42 PM GMT
4.8-5.0 draw after WIs win the toss. Looks a great back to start even with the obvious risk it might blow up early. Lets see a half intelligent approach to the new ball and steadily build a HUGE WIs 1st innings score. :-)
Report Smalltime Punter December 3, 2009 10:47 PM GMT
Suppose WI bat well and are about 300 for 3 or 4 at the close - what do people think the prices would be then?
Report Johnny Fontaine December 3, 2009 10:50 PM GMT
Enough of this pre-chat thread now. Official thread is up.
Report TopTier December 3, 2009 10:53 PM GMT
Considering WIs bowling with 300-3 1.8, 300-4 2.3 for draw imo. Also the fear of WIs 2nd innings collapse. Market won't believe Aus can lose this until they are 8 down needing 200 with 2 sessions to go.
Report bigjoe December 4, 2009 7:46 AM GMT
Thats a but better for the windies :D

336-6 .... Aussie price heading out.. draw and windies prices coming in .. so taking shape i reckon ;)

I said in opening post that fundimentally, on this pitch i fancied windies to score 800 in their 2 innings :0 .. well they have another 14 wickets to get another 464 runs ... i reckon they on course ;)
It will take them 8 sessions to get those 800 runs... leaving aussies 7 sessions to try and force a win :0 .. but at 1-0 up and batting last on here ..i don't think they will be taking too many risks to try and win in 7 sessions ;)

I said draw should be fav...its heading in the right direction... and its only a matter of time before the flip flop between the draw and aussie price occurs ;)

Dont rule out a windies win though.. they got the runs on the board..if they can get near 400 in 1st innings and restrict aussies to less then 500 in their first innings.. then with aussies batting last ... windies could be the main opposition to the draw on day 5 ;)

Good Luck all :)
Report bigjoe December 4, 2009 2:17 PM GMT
Ok trying to make sense of the latest prices ?:|

Ausies 1.6 :0 ... windies 9.0 ... toooooooooooooo much of a differential if you ask me ;)

I have already layed aussies at 1.28 and topped up at 17.5 on windies prematch .. so will not be topping up more .. but foir those that new to the match, even this 1.6 on aussies and 9.0 is worth opposing and backing repectively :)

With windies already having 336 runs on the board .. the market is ASSUMNING that they wont score 400+ .....the market is also ASSUMING an aussie score of 450 + ... well maybe the aussies will score 450+ .. but 1.6 to do it ... Dont make me laugh :^0

Second thing the market is ASSUMING is that the aussies will not be effected by having to bat lasyt on this pitch :) .. well i got news for the markets... previous history here shows that whilst pitch plays ok for 4 days... it usually goes funny in last 2 sessions with some big collapses in past :0

I am saying simply this.... EVEN if the market assumption is right about aussies scoring 450+ and windies less then 400 ... i say that with aussies batting last a lead for them of under a 100 will, IN my book at least ;) .. make it an even steven game as that lead will be offset by the fact assies will have to bat last :0

IF aussies get lead of 100 ... i still fancy windies to score minum of 350 in 2nd innings as batting on days 3 and 4 will still be relatively easy ... a target of 250 for aussies on last day should see windies price a lot lot lower then 9.0 ;)

Imo, the most likely scenario from here is this:

Windies 420-450 all out
Aussies 450 MAXIMUM
Windies 350 +
Aussies trying desperatly on day 5 to save theior 1-0 series lead on day 5 chasing over 300 in a day to win ;)

Work around those scenarios and you wont go far wrong imo ;)

Report Green Beard December 4, 2009 2:38 PM GMT
alot of your assumptions bigjoe are based on windies and aussies having the same capability

thier bowling is one of the worst ive ever seen
Report fundamentalist December 4, 2009 2:40 PM GMT
BJ, that 200 you owe me, fancy double or quits on aussies over/under 450?
Report Lix December 4, 2009 2:43 PM GMT
Market is right to ASSUME 450+ for Aus here Joseph. Have a guess how much Aus average in their 1st inns here over the past 10 games?

500.5 :0 :0 :0

with their lowest effort being 403 vs WI in 2000
Report fundamentalist December 4, 2009 2:44 PM GMT
oi Lix, im trying to get action here ;)
Report bigjoe December 4, 2009 4:40 PM GMT
funda i think its 150 i owe you :( remember i won the vaas/ sidebum bet with you nd others so you got to take 50 off ;)

And no i wont go double or nothing on it ..if i want a bet on windies 450 ...i am sure i can get better then evens :0
Report bigjoe December 4, 2009 4:41 PM GMT
sorry bet on aussies less hn 450 :(
Report Cuddy December 4, 2009 4:50 PM GMT
bj, your reasoning about a possible west indian victory has one big hole in it - the same as the windies team: the west indian bowling attack.
20 wickets? with that attack? [insert guffaw-smiley here]
You are betting on a miracle - and I'd want far bigger odds than 9 to back a miracle. I would say you were sold a bit short on the 17.5, to be honest!
Report bigjoe December 4, 2009 4:50 PM GMT
LIX yes hey average 500 here in first innings :( ... but most of those scores wee when they had hayden, symonds and gilchrist in the side .. and whn sides were afraid of aussies :) .. world order has changed... most sides have taken the lead of the injuns and are no longer afraid of the aussies ;)

In fact its interesting that since that since aussies scored 535 in addelaide .... they have only posted over 500 ONCE in 20 innings :)

So you could argue that aussies should be 19/1 to score 500 :D

Report bigjoe December 4, 2009 4:53 PM GMT
cuddy as i said earlier the fact that aussies batting last will be a leveller ;)

Whilst i agree windies bowling does not look too clever.. they have beaten saffers away in a test ... and managed to bowl out england for 51 :0 ... so they do have their moments ;)
Report Injera December 4, 2009 4:53 PM GMT
I fear young Bravo will have to take wickets as well as make a ton for Windies to avoid a large first innings deficit.
Report bigpoppapump December 4, 2009 4:57 PM GMT
how much can I have on aus at 19/1 to get 500 please?
Report Johnny Fontaine December 4, 2009 5:01 PM GMT
These last wickets go cheap think its GSM. I'm on Oz lay and hope to see some price movement before I buy them back if they don't break through early. Deep down I know they'll be rolled over for 50 max.
Report s.s December 4, 2009 7:06 PM GMT
wahy ar aus 1.6 odd wi 4 wts left if make over 400 aus, have to bat least into day 4 wi could draw it?was going to lay than back aus but co8ck uped the nw v pak game layed pak to lose 4k fell a sleep to see nw 99 all out,lost 1.5k on the last day in test 1 now pak win lose 2.5k nw or draw lose 12k
Report Ive heard you crap now hear me December 4, 2009 7:17 PM GMT
Well u should spend ur money next time on learning how 2 write properly
Report s.s December 4, 2009 8:07 PM GMT
least not a loser like you LOSER
Report worcester sauce December 4, 2009 9:02 PM GMT
s.s ever thought about taking up golf
Report s.s December 4, 2009 9:04 PM GMT
GOLF?BET ON GOLF?
Report worcester sauce December 4, 2009 9:18 PM GMT
no playing,just thought it might save you a bit of cash
Report Smalltime Punter December 4, 2009 10:21 PM GMT
The problem with Joe's analysis is that it's the 3rd innings that often sees the collapse at Adelaide, not the 4th.

In Tests this century, the average runs per wicket in 1st inns is 48.3, in 2nd inns it's 46.5, then in 3rd inns it drops to 23.0.

Think the 4th inns figure is about 28, but obviously that is more dependent on the state of the game than the others.

To be honest, WI at 9.0 looks short if anything - they've got to take 20 wickets with an attack of Rampaul, Roach, Sammy, Benn, Bravo and Gayle.

Laying Aus or backing the draw is the way to go if you think the WI batting will hold up - really can't see any mileage in backing WI to win.
Report Johnny Fontaine December 4, 2009 10:23 PM GMT
Nah nor me.
Report Cuddy December 4, 2009 10:24 PM GMT
windies win is just not going to happen.
yes, we beat saffers and yes we bowled out some minnows for 51, but that was with an attack with more than one strike bowler in it.
Report brentford December 4, 2009 10:26 PM GMT
and on a more helpful deck, would take a major brain fade for Oz not to make plenty either knock on this surface against this attack.
Report Johnny Fontaine December 4, 2009 10:28 PM GMT
You got a position here Brenty ?
Report Mister Fish December 4, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
Think draw is value here at the moment - but keep a close eye on it for when WI are bating next!!!
Report brentford December 4, 2009 10:31 PM GMT
no, not sure on sleep either during first few hours yesterday or today for this one..so not struck a single bet so far

feel the key days are later in the match largely -

regardless of what Windies post 1st inns I think they'll be under some real pressure later in the game at some point.
Report blackmarket December 4, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
agree Brentford - Windies 3rd innings is the monster worry.
The 'Adelaide effect' may hold the Oz price up for a bit..the market really wants to flirt with the price, and it looks like it could balloon. But that may be artificial till Windies 2nd dig. Draw looks the obvious bet atm
Report Lies, DamnLies, and Statistics December 4, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
nicholas just about creaming over bravo in the interview on channel nine there....

oh wait, it's only when he does that to aussies that it rates a mention here, isn't it??

?:| :_|
Report Johnny Fontaine December 4, 2009 10:37 PM GMT
Yeah soon as Oz bat we might as well come back Sunday night. WI will have to face 4 sessions minimum IMO. Wonder what the Oz price will be in that position 1.30 ish ?

I've laid Oz more out hope than expectation circa 1.50
Report Johnny Fontaine December 4, 2009 10:41 PM GMT
Yes blackmarket hoping the Oz price may ballon in the first session. However I know my fate :(
Report brentford December 4, 2009 10:42 PM GMT
tend to agree with the view that Windies are almost the wrong price currently of the 3 (too short) - but struggle to deal with laying prices like that when the team is technically in a good position.
Report brentford December 4, 2009 10:43 PM GMT
it wouldn't interest me as a back beyond 12/13 minimum
Report blackmarket December 4, 2009 10:45 PM GMT
why do we do this to ourselves Johnny? !
But look at the positives...belter, 2 batsman going well..perhaps 2 more who can support Nash or Sammy for a little while.

negatives: West Indies
Report Lix December 4, 2009 10:46 PM GMT
WI dont win many tests. The win in Safferland a few years ago was on a seam friendly pitch with Edwards, taylor and Powell (before he became totally sh1t) bowling 90 mph supported by Bravo and Sammy.

Have laid off my WI green. Aus get as many as they want here i reckon.
Report brentford December 4, 2009 10:48 PM GMT
we're in danger of such conviction and agreement that Roach comes steaming in and has them 20-4 at this rate :^0 :|
Report TopTier December 4, 2009 10:53 PM GMT
2.5 draw sometime today would be nice.
Report blackmarket December 4, 2009 10:53 PM GMT
that test you talk about Lix was a forum treat. I remember as the Saffers were set well over 300 to win, the market was evens each of 2. We all couldn't believe it..and the West Indies were the best of good things.

They won it, but not without a late scare. But what's interesting is since that game big totals have been reeled in with monotonous regularity. Maybe we all got lucky that day.
Report blackmarket December 4, 2009 10:54 PM GMT
the draw backers have arrived...
Report Smalltime Punter December 4, 2009 10:54 PM GMT
:D Brentford. I haven't had a bet on this one yet, so from a "It's always nice to see the Aussies struggle" point of view, that would be a very pleasing sight. Would love to hear that pug-faced weasel Healy commentating on it too...
Report TopTier December 4, 2009 10:55 PM GMT
might get it very soon :-)
Report Smalltime Punter December 4, 2009 10:59 PM GMT
I remember that one too blackmarket - missed the boat really because I just didn't trust the Windies, but eventually got on them at about 1.3 when SA were 40/3 chasing just under 400.

And everyone was on board - it was like the forum equivalent of quantative easing.
Report Lix December 4, 2009 11:00 PM GMT
Blimey! draw 3.25!

Is it raining!!??? :p
Report Innocent Bystander December 4, 2009 11:00 PM GMT
aussie blown out 17 ticks in the last couple of hours :0
Report blackmarket December 4, 2009 11:01 PM GMT
Aus 1.77...wow. Well it tells you one thing. If WI stick...this is going way north. Aus may be great value tonight/tomorrow.
Report Lix December 4, 2009 11:02 PM GMT
Bookies still saying 4/7 Aus!
Report Johnny Fontaine December 4, 2009 11:02 PM GMT
Thought this might happen. Finished 1.65 last night before it went down. Take some profit
Report Innocent Bystander December 4, 2009 11:03 PM GMT
That 1.77 well blown now :0
Report dougydougy. December 4, 2009 11:03 PM GMT
hahaha

backed 1.75 appela goes up with 2 secs left on the clock still got layed.

Boom
Report Green Beard December 4, 2009 11:04 PM GMT
hitting half way up middle

will be given not out
Report Miami2017 December 4, 2009 11:05 PM GMT
hmm

Collapso on the cards?
Report dougydougy. December 4, 2009 11:05 PM GMT
got very lucky there

was certain that would be cancelled
Report Lix December 4, 2009 11:05 PM GMT
PMSL! Got rid of my draw green there at 3.5!

How can the market not take any notice of a wkt 1st ball?
Report Miami2017 December 4, 2009 11:07 PM GMT
On 400 runs :(
Report Green Beard December 4, 2009 11:07 PM GMT
fine someone if you review something that is definitely out

wtf?
Report blackmarket December 4, 2009 11:08 PM GMT
ffs as an Aussie Taylor is embarrassing. you get 2 referrals..you use them!
Report TopTier December 4, 2009 11:15 PM GMT
Benn can certainly hold a bat and give Nash a bit of support. Hope not the kiss of death.
Report bigjoe December 5, 2009 5:57 PM GMT
Interesting match developing :0

I was spot on about windies scoring 450 ;) ... but might not be spot on about ausies being restricted to 450 too :(

Windies win looking a tad dodgy now .. BUT ... don't wtite it off yet ... 2 ways then still win ... obviously aussies still nearly 300 behind and though most of the windies bowlers looked toothles.... big benn looked to have a bit of bite ...so a spin combination of big benn and gayle could stll see windies restrict aussies to under 500 ;)

Other thing you cannt rule out is another arrogant declaration by ponting ... he may declare on 500 anyway to leave himself enough time to bowl out windies 2nd time :0

Whatever aussies score.. the destiny of this match will be decided by windies 2nd innings ...i said in opening post that i fancied them to score 800 in 2 innings ;) and that they would use up 8 sessions to get them, leaving aussies only 7 sessions to try and force a win :)

They batted 4 and a half sessions already .... need to score anothr 349 in 3 and a half sessios in their 2nd inings to have a great chance of at least drawing this test ;)

I remain ultra confident that this windies batting which demostrated in first innings that they do bat deeeeeeeeeeeeeep ;) ... will at least score 349 in 2nd innings....will bat at least 3.5 sessions ;)

I said all along that the draw SHOULD have been fav ....slowly, but surely the draw is heading towards favouritism .... i reckon its only a matter of time before it goes fav ;)

So all in all ... its going to plan... aussies will not be winnng this test.... windies still got chance if pitch plays tricks on last day with batting last.... but draw looks by far the mst likely result :)

Report Mister Fish December 5, 2009 6:42 PM GMT
Although Oz could quite easily pile up a massive score, leaving Windies to bat out last day to save the test. I agree that draw remains value at the moment ( I have backed it) but the trick will be to dump it at the right time.
Report Smalltime Punter December 5, 2009 8:58 PM GMT
Give it up on the Windies win Joe, it's a lot more than a 30/1 shot or whatever the current price is. The only way it can happen is if they bowl Aus out today, preferably for a 50-100 run lead, score about 300-350 themselves, and hope that Aus gift them a few wickets trying to chase 400 at 4 an over.

There's no chance of Ponting declaring on 500, unless maybe they're 8 or 9 down half an hour before the close and aren't likely to get many more, and he fancies a few overs at them before stumps.

Aus will be trying to do what SL did in the first Test against India - respond to a 400+ first inns with 700+ of their own and try to bowl the oppo out in the last 4 sessions or so.

Whether they are a 1.6 shot to do so is another matter - personally, I think it's a bit on the skinny side, but not so much that I'm going to lay it.

I'd be fairly confident that the draw will go odds on at some point though, and that's probably the time for pre-match draw backers to get out, as you can never underestimate the capacity of the West Indies to make a complete tit of things when playing Tests away from home.
Report Lies, DamnLies, and Statistics December 5, 2009 10:11 PM GMT
Give it up on the Windies win Joe

-----------------------------

gotta be the height of optimism, sp...

:|
Report bigjoe December 6, 2009 5:36 AM GMT
bigjoe 05 Dec 18:57

.... though most of the windies bowlers looked toothles.... big benn looked to have a bit of bite ...so a spin combination of big benn and gayle could stll see windies restrict aussies to under 500

Pays to be optimistic sometimes ;)

5 fer for big benn ... gayle not even needed :( .... but may get a ball in 2nd innings ;)
Report bigpoppapump December 6, 2009 5:38 AM GMT
gayle had a longish bowl first session
Report bigjoe December 6, 2009 5:53 AM GMT
oh ok bigpop :)

Having seen the aussies master spin again... he may bowl a tad more on 5th day then ;)
Report bigpoppapump December 6, 2009 5:58 AM GMT
yup' expect him to get a decent bowl on D5 if WI can post 300 or better aus are bang in trouble here.
Report bigjoe December 6, 2009 6:01 AM GMT
bigjoe 04 Dec 15:17

Imo, the most likely scenario from here is this:

Windies 420-450 all out
Aussies 450 MAXIMUM
Windies 350 +
Aussies trying desperatly on day 5 to save theior 1-0 series lead on day 5 chasing over 300 in a day to win

Work around those scenarios and you wont go far wrong imo

Ok time to check on the most likely scenario :)

Hmmmmmm .. not bad :)

windies 350+ next on the list ;)

I remain confident they will score that. BUT ..i am not taking any chances .and so have layed off my stakes and am now looking at a nice FREE green on draw and windies win B-)

going into hospital for op in morning :( so will miss the finish of the match . at least i can go ndr the knife knowing i have no nasty liability on this game :)

Good luck all :)
Report bigjoe December 6, 2009 6:03 AM GMT
thats tomorrow morning ... hopefully out on wednesday in time for the NO1 test teams 20-20 game and to pick my fab 4 for this weeks golf :D
Report Injera December 6, 2009 6:15 AM GMT
All the best Joe.
Report bigjoe December 6, 2009 6:46 AM GMT
Cheers Injera . its not a major op.. jst having oe of my parathyroids removed :(

More imortantly..back to cricket . gentleman..i do believe we now have that inevitable flip flop...the market has finally corrected itself.. and draw is now fav :D
Report West Coast Eagles December 6, 2009 8:13 AM GMT
Siddle missing with a hamstring complaint. If he cant bowl tomorrow that will leave us a little depleted but may solve the bowling dilemma for Perth.
Report Hopes December 6, 2009 8:30 AM GMT
Big Cheer for WI...

Siddle out of the match now...

Only danger of WI is Huritz... if they hang him then possibly

DRAW nailed after long struggle from Aussie...

I think Draw is safe bet at the moment..

:)
Report smeagors December 6, 2009 8:45 AM GMT
all the best for the op joe and well called here .. scarily accurate prognosis so far .. ;)
Report West Coast Eagles December 6, 2009 9:19 AM GMT
mind you the windies could all get bowled out for 112 tomorrow morning and it would be all over before tea , but at least its been a better test match than the first one.

also the crowd, i dont think many more wouldve turned up even if it was adelaide oval at full capacity, test cricket is not "for the masses". the sooner we realise that, the better.
Report Jan1ne December 6, 2009 9:35 AM GMT
aussies 11/8 WI 13/2 - are shane and glenn back for day 4?
Report mittheimp December 6, 2009 11:18 AM GMT
the crowd has been decent all days.
population in and around Adelaide is not that big!
Report Smalltime Punter December 6, 2009 12:03 PM GMT
Good luck with the op Joe, and well done on this Test - going your way nicely at the moment (although I think it was definitely sensible to lay off your stake!)

Think WI are looking a more attractive bet now, although the draw is probably still the bet. Aus are surely too short given the doubts over Siddle's fitness, and the ordinariness of their attack in general.
Report foolds gold December 6, 2009 10:17 PM GMT
good luck with the op beej. good calls with this match so far ;)
Report smeagors December 7, 2009 9:02 AM GMT
in light of his absence due to his throat op i feel that someone should bounce this ttt .. gayle's played his part as perdicted ;) .. all down to benn now
Report mittheimp December 7, 2009 9:03 AM GMT
and roach
Report Smalltime Punter December 7, 2009 9:09 AM GMT
The Blind Squirrel has arrived in Nut City... :)
Report TwoTonTed December 7, 2009 10:53 AM GMT
:^0
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com