Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bigjoe
30 Nov 09 07:47
| Topic/replies: 3,997 | Blogger: bigjoe's blog
I got an offer you cannot refuse :)

Remember our bet...the one we had in late 2006 when england were ranked no2 and injuns 4... i said injuns would reach No1 before england would... voided if neither get there in 20 years :(

Well, If injunns beat lanka in 3rd test, they reach their inevitable destination at the top of the tree :D

Our bet was for 200 quid :0 ..but in the true traditions of exchange betting..i am giving you the chance to" red out " ... and settle for 100 quid loss all round before this game starts :)

Your choice.... but i think you surely agree with me that regardless of whatever happens in this test... it really is only a matter of time before injuns get to the top :)

So you can hope against hope they dont ..or you can do the sensible thing and lay off and save yourself a ton :)

This being the season of goodwill to all men...i think you will agree that this is tatermount to me giving you qa 100 quid Xmas gift :D

What do ya say mate :)
Pause Switch to Standard View )))calling Rockchucker..I got a xmas...
Show More
Report 9 dart nanny November 30, 2009 9:25 AM GMT
Rockchucker is AWOL
Report bigjoe November 30, 2009 9:27 AM GMT
oh :( :(
Report GrimReaper November 30, 2009 10:49 AM GMT
He's in South Africa at the moment. Will send him a text for you.
Report Max and Paddy November 30, 2009 10:50 AM GMT
I was hoping he was in Australia, trying to arrange a settler with Mev Hughes :D
Report bigjoe November 30, 2009 11:28 AM GMT
cheers grim... :)
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum November 30, 2009 12:39 PM GMT
Must be nice having something to crow about after tipping 86 losers on the bounce ;)
Report richieboy44 November 30, 2009 1:54 PM GMT
:^0
Report richieboy44 November 30, 2009 1:54 PM GMT
:^0 G A L S
Report bigjoe November 30, 2009 3:26 PM GMT
girls aloud. if you can match me and show 93 points profit after 86 losers i might take notice of you ;)
Report GrimReaper November 30, 2009 4:32 PM GMT
Beej - got a reply from Rockchucker.

He thanks you for the gesture, as he thinks you are giving away a bit of value. However, he prefers to take his chances with the current state of India's fast bowling stock.

He also asked me to query whether the Priceform tipping is going so badly that you need to cash in some bets that are onside in order to get some Christmas pressies for the kids? :^0
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum November 30, 2009 5:14 PM GMT
:^0
Report smeagors November 30, 2009 6:07 PM GMT
:0
Report bigjoe December 1, 2009 9:09 AM GMT
Cheers Grim :D

Tell him if he followed my priceform tips he would be able to stay in south africa for longer ;)

As for my desperation for the money... no such thing, tell him.. as usual, if i win the bet, i am happy for him to donate it to a charity of his choosing :D

Cheers mate :)
Report Girls aloud lezzer scrum December 1, 2009 10:41 AM GMT
The Big Joe tipster followers benevolent fund ;)
Report bigjoe December 6, 2009 8:15 AM GMT
Unlucky Rockchucker :( . i gave you chance o red out... but fair play. you let it un :(

Gimreaper. could ou please send rock a message :)

Tell him that there is no rush, but when its financially convenient for him can e please donate £100 to leaukemia research and the other £100 to a charity of his choice :) ..... and of course wish him a merry xmas :D
Report Titan's Chlamydia Green Light December 6, 2009 11:09 AM GMT
been reliably formed that RC has set up a charity in his name just for this £100...the 'make sure RC doesnt get AIDS in SA fund'
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com