Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
n0mad
01 Dec 09 22:56
| Topic/replies: 91 | Blogger: n0mad's blog
Evening all. I'm considering becoming a Warwickshire member so that I can go to all the domestic games at Edgbaston. It's only a short train journey for me :)

Doea anyone know what the gate prices for domestic games this season were, across all formats? I'm just trying to work out roughly how many games I would have to attend to make a membership pay, but it doesn't say on the site what the gate prices will be for next season.
Pause Switch to Standard View Warwickshire domestic ticket prices?
Show More
Report n0mad December 1, 2009 11:15 PM GMT
Also, what's the members bar/restaraunt like? ..I don't care about voting or merchandise discounts, and reduced prices on international tickets is a non-starter for me - away on holiday for the Pakistan test at Edgbaston.
Report n0mad December 3, 2009 10:28 PM GMT
Anyone?
Report scliffor December 3, 2009 10:30 PM GMT
Don't know about ticket prices but fairly sure that the members' area including bar/restaurant being rebuilt over next 12 months.
Report brentford December 3, 2009 10:31 PM GMT
can't speak about Warks directly - but in general county memberships are pretty good value if you do intend to go with any degree of regularity..

£10 and above for a cold April single day entrance with only 200 people in at most of the county grounds.
Report n0mad December 3, 2009 11:57 PM GMT
I know that large areas of the ground are being re-developed, but to be honest that i'm not bothered about the members area and bar anyway - at least not for the £50 extra. Unless the beer is significantly cheaper?

£100 for a season pass without access to the members bar/restaraunt seems more than reasonable if it's £10+ on the gate each day. There's nearly 20 days of cricket on the weekends next season, and closer to 50 if you include weekdays :)

Any Edgbaston regulars on here?
Report GrimReaper December 4, 2009 12:42 AM GMT
Why don't you ring the Warwickshire office? You might get an answer which is (a) quicker and (b) accurate.... :)

My guess is that you'd have to attend about 10 days play to make membership worthwhile...plus you'd get better tickets for test matches.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com