Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
anyother
26 Nov 09 19:23
| Topic/replies: 3,033 | Blogger: anyother's blog
asked you a while back about this lads attitude and the fact that he would be dropped .. you came back with the strenght in depth of the indian team and that he would'nt be missed .. think the events of the last 3 days would say that he was a loss to the team and that perhaps the depth does'nt go as far as you percieve in certains areas .. i'll just get comfy and await your opinion .. :)
Pause Switch to Standard View beej .. question re sreesanth
Show More
Report bigjoe November 27, 2009 9:40 AM GMT
anyother.. they hardly lost a test when he was dropped.. they will hardly lose a test when he is recalled... THAT,my freind is defention of strentgh in depth :)

Great spell from him in this match ...he along with RP Singh, wga, ishant, chawla, ojha, mishra, munaf, tyagi, gony and a few more will only get better and so this depth will only get deeper :D

They will all have the odd bad spell and maybe be rested.. but all can be lied upon to deliver on their return :)
Report anyother November 27, 2009 9:43 AM GMT
hmmm .. freudian slip methinks .. " but all can be lied upon to deliver on their return " .. :)
Report bigjoe November 27, 2009 10:23 AM GMT
Another typing blip .i am having a few lately :( .. cannot be the keyboard a uuse 4 diferent computers, 2 at work,2 at home,icluding brand new top of rangelapop B-) .. i must just be losing the feling in my fingures :(
Report bigjoe November 27, 2009 10:24 AM GMT
lap top even :(
Report anyother November 27, 2009 11:31 AM GMT
feck me beej .. its getting worse with each post .. imagine if you were a real time trader .. you could make a serious error looking at the amount of typos .. :(
Report anyother November 27, 2009 11:32 AM GMT
is the rangelapop some sort of french version of bigpoppapump ?:|
Report bigjoe November 27, 2009 11:56 AM GMT
:^0
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com