Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Innocent Bystander
19 Sep 09 18:50
| Topic/replies: 3,297 | Blogger: Innocent Bystander's blog
On sale from October 12th via Computicket

http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/england/england-in-south-africa-2009-10/south-africa-ticket-information,307820,EN.html
Pause Switch to Standard View SA Tour Tickets
Show More
Report michael knight September 19, 2009 6:39 PM BST
Sadly I've no chance of visiting SA to watch cricket anytime soon but looking at that site you gotto love the ticket prices - £6 (or £2.50 if you dont mind sitting on the grass) to watch the CT Ind-Pak match.

£5-£10 for semi final tickets.

:)

Cheap tickets, good cricket, hot women and even better scenery....cant imagine there are many better places to watch cricket.
Report Innocent Bystander October 10, 2009 9:44 AM BST
A reminder for those wishing to buy tickets......

As an aside, I have a contact for hospitality tickets for Wanderers and Centurian tests. For your money you get a seat in a box (great views) and all the food and drink (alcohol included) you can consume for the day. Cost is less than you would pay for a ticket to an England test.

IF you are interested drop an email to peabo@worldonline.co.za and say Shauny sent you

Note - I dont get any kickback for getting the business, just looking to help. Have used these guys before and their service is first class
Report anyother October 10, 2009 8:20 PM BST
hello IB :)
Report Innocent Bystander October 11, 2009 9:52 AM BST
thanks for the gratuitous ttt ;)
Report GrimReaper October 11, 2009 4:50 PM BST
No problem, in advance B-)
Report Deadly Earnest October 11, 2009 5:21 PM BST
Helping us takers now. Excellent.
Report Innocent Bystander October 11, 2009 5:30 PM BST
I dont think you'd be going to a game, DE :0
Report Deadly Earnest October 11, 2009 5:39 PM BST
I am probably just unpredictable enouh to turn up when not expected from time to time. Will be looking for some winter sun too. Hmmmm...
Report TopTier October 11, 2009 6:21 PM BST
Naaa, don't believe a word DE. Reckon your a big Tweed fan. No insult intended. Charming but no need pretending what you aren't. :-)
Report Deadly Earnest October 11, 2009 11:18 PM BST
Makes me chuckle that TT, might be a little way from the truth though. I'm sure I'll graduate to a tweed jacket one day, in the meantime I will keep fighting the world in battles I can't possibly win for some unknown reason. :)
Report Innocent Bystander October 12, 2009 10:05 AM BST
A reminder for those wishing to buy tickets......NOW ON SALE @ www.computicket.com !!!

As an aside, I have a contact for hospitality tickets for Wanderers and Centurian tests. For your money you get a seat in a box (great views) and all the food and drink (alcohol included) you can consume for the day. Cost is less than you would pay for a ticket to an England test.

IF you are interested drop an email to peabo@worldonline.co.za and say Shauny sent you

Note - I dont get any kickback for getting the business, just looking to help. Have used these guys before and their service is first class
Report Deadly Earnest October 12, 2009 11:58 AM BST
Why would you help takers IB?
Report Innocent Bystander October 12, 2009 12:02 PM BST
helping England fans, far different from your sort DE ;)
Report Deadly Earnest October 12, 2009 12:08 PM BST
So when you described everyone on the forum generally as 'takers' you were excluding England fans, ah, we should have read that into what you wrote, silly of us.

Would have been nice of you to make that distinction at the time, I coud just imagine all the England fans who use the forum having been deeply hurt unnecessarily. They should be relieved to know you don't see them as takers now.

Lovely really.
Report Innocent Bystander October 12, 2009 12:08 PM BST
like shooting fish in a barrel :D :D :D
Report michael knight November 18, 2009 6:54 PM GMT
*bumped* for vikor
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com