Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
michael knight
16 Nov 09 02:24
| Topic/replies: 2,918 | Blogger: michael knight's blog
haha chucking, ball tampering, drugs, beating up team mates, and now this. The drama is never ending.

[i]Monday, November 16, 2009
By From Abdul Mohi Shah
ISLAMABAD: Shoaib Akhtar will require another three to five months to get into shape for the strenuous cricket activities following a liposuction surgery conducted on him the other day.

The Pakistan fast bowler underwent surgery at a private hospital in Islamabad on Friday, shedding a good amount of fat in the process.

Pause Switch to Standard View Shoaib Akhtar opts for liposuction to...
Show More
Report Lix November 16, 2009 1:39 AM GMT
haha chucking, ball tampering, drugs, beating up team mates, and now this. The drama is never ending.

Genital warts is a shocking omission :0
Report Innocent Bystander November 16, 2009 10:07 PM GMT
The fat sucked out of his ar5e has provided a ready supply of hair grease to keep his locks in the condition for which he became famous :0
Report thetitan November 16, 2009 11:51 PM GMT
can i have 1.2 that he wont be fit for the match/will break down on the evening of the match/will wake up in bed with a stranger and claim he pulled a hammy on the morning of the match?
Report Get On MASSIVE November 17, 2009 1:59 AM GMT
LOL, unbelievable.

Shoaib Akhtar is now finished as a cricketer. You only have to look at Ricky Hatton for an example of how easy it is to lose weight when you have the drive and ambition to do it.

If Shoaib can't be bothered to put in the hard graft to get back to the top then he may as well quit now. A shame really as for me he was the probably the greatest pace bowler I've ever seen when he was at his best.
Report michael knight November 17, 2009 6:41 AM GMT
http://i33.tinypic.com/34y7ekn.jpg
Report DStyle November 17, 2009 12:41 PM GMT
it's going to require 3 to 5 months for him to get fit and recover from the surgery.

surely he could have just dodged the surgery and just spent 3 to 5 months getting fit and losing the weight normally instead?
Report delpiero7 November 17, 2009 1:42 PM GMT

DStyle 17 Nov 13:41
it's going to require 3 to 5 months for him to get fit and recover from the surgery.

surely he could have just dodged the surgery and just spent 3 to 5 months getting fit and losing the weight normally instead?

I think his previous tells us that he is very much lacking in the brain department ;)
Report mittheimp November 18, 2009 5:03 AM GMT
Lix 16 Nov 02:39

Genital warts is a shocking omission

umm.. that can happen to anyone.. !l
Report Lix November 18, 2009 5:47 AM GMT
hmm... not really. takes a certain type of character to get genital warts imo. You've really gotta have no qualms about who or what you stick your c0ck in.

Bet he's boned some absolute rotters over the years. :|
Report sunshine1 November 18, 2009 10:15 AM GMT
This has only been done so he can hide a bigger money belt under his clothes.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com