Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
d13phe
15 Nov 09 15:08
| Topic/replies: 22,897 | Blogger: d13phe's blog
Sick of this swingball stuff.

not even midly enteratining

roll on the test match season :)
Pause Switch to Standard View Who cannot wait for some proper cricket?
Show More
Report master of multys November 15, 2009 2:22 PM GMT
because maiden after maiden after zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is so entertaining
Report mafeking November 15, 2009 2:26 PM GMT
only a few hours left now. honestly the international cricket schedule is an utter shambles and they wonder why people don't go and watch.
Report Asparagus Man November 15, 2009 5:05 PM GMT
10 hours to go.....
Report Lump On November 15, 2009 5:07 PM GMT
Is the curator telling the truth (result pitch) or will it be a snooze-fest?
Report Innocent Bystander November 15, 2009 5:36 PM GMT
Two rules in cricket

Aussies win big tournaments
and never trust a groundsman :0
Report TopTier November 15, 2009 6:05 PM GMT
A trust rating list of Groundsmen is probably the best. Though the vast majority would not get a rating higher than 50% especially if they care for a pitch that is usually totally predictable, i.e not a lot to play with it.
Report Scottyn November 15, 2009 6:52 PM GMT
Cannot wait. Alarm is set
Report spassky November 16, 2009 12:37 AM GMT
Couple of hours to go ..... really looking forward to this one. Even waiting to see the team sheets is interesting. Hope the pitch takes turn. I get really angry when they kill the game with result-proof pitches (like the West Indies did last series).
Report dougydougy. November 16, 2009 12:43 AM GMT
me too
Report Green Beard November 16, 2009 12:50 AM GMT
waking up at 4am to watch someone go at 3 an over, when i watched bosman and smith get to 150-0 in 2 overs, something that in tests would take 1 and a half sessions :_|

suddenly doesnt seem so appealing, might be worth one that i wake up every few hours to see how many singles have been hit
Report Green Beard November 16, 2009 12:51 AM GMT
12 overs
Report STEPTOES YARD November 16, 2009 12:54 AM GMT
Lightweight ;)
Report dougydougy. November 16, 2009 12:56 AM GMT
not exactly the most enthralling of sports though T20 is it, oh look he's swung across teh line there, managed to miss time it for a top edged six over the wickie ............ oh look he's swung across the line there miss timed it, and it squirted through square leg for four, oh look he's swung across the line there.....
Report spassky November 16, 2009 1:23 AM GMT
Exactly, dougy ....
occasionally they do a backhand across the line slog. This can be called a "reverse sweep" or "improvised". Either way they look a flicking t1t.

(The only good bit is the do do do do do do do trumpet. They should make him do that more often.)
Report d13phe November 16, 2009 7:31 PM GMT
Green Beard 16 Nov 01:50

waking up at 4am to watch someone go at 3 an over, when i watched bosman and smith get to 150-0 in 2 overs, something that in tests would take 1 and a half sessions

suddenly doesnt seem so appealing, might be worth one that i wake up every few hours to see how many singles have been hit

this made me laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com