Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MrBaboon
27 May 20 18:09
| Topic/replies: 3,612 | Blogger: MrBaboon's blog
As we start to relax lockdown...
None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/family member or a business about to go under, etc.). Let's all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgment down as we begin to reopen. No one should feel pressured either way.
Just a thought...As government are trying to figure out how to ease back into normal, please remember:

Pause Switch to Standard View Please note....for those who need...
Show More
Report MrBaboon May 27, 2020 7:11 PM BST
As we start to relax the lockdown .None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/family member or a business about to go under, etc.). Let's all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgment down as we begin to reopen. No one should feel pressured either way.
Just a thought...As government are trying to figure out how to ease back into normal, please remember
Some people don’t agree with opening...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some people are still planning to stay home...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening...that’s okay. Be Kind. Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some people already lost their jobs and businesses. Be kind.
Some are thankful they can finally have a surgery they have put off...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some will wear masks for weeks...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some people will rush out to get their hair or nails done...that’s okay. Be Kind.
The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s okay. Be Kind.
We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home...But Be Kind .
If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and Be Kind!

Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, Be Kind.
Report MrBaboon May 27, 2020 7:13 PM BST
Please note ..for those such as Pipedreamer and Angoose who seek clarity and do not understand the guidelines.....please post your question here and I will tell you what to do
Report Angoose May 27, 2020 7:16 PM BST
If I have concerns regarding my eyesight, how many family members should I strap in to my car when I go for a test drive and how far should the test drive be ?
Report MrBaboon May 27, 2020 7:27 PM BST
You are welcome to strap in as many members of your own family as you like....about 30 minute drive
Report geordie1956 May 27, 2020 7:41 PM BST
Dear Mr Baboon

As someone who feels enlightenment can be obtained from the scriptures of Buddishm and therefore relevant to a greater wellbeing I feel in these times of lockdown; particularly where knowledge itself is a currency, is perhaps a greater understanding of life necessary.
As such can you tell me in your role as embassador of questions of a philosophical nature -

1. Is the world eternal?

2. ...or not?

3. ...or both?

4. ...or neither?

5. Is the world finite?

6. ...or not?

7. ...or both?

8. ...or neither?

9. Is the self identical with the body?

10. ...or is it different from the body?

11. Does the Tathagata (Buddha) exist after death?

12. ...or not?

13. ...or both?

14. ...or neither?
Report MrBaboon May 27, 2020 8:43 PM BST
Irrelevant to the pandemic..you Peston in disguise?

Next question
Report politicspunter May 27, 2020 8:47 PM BST
Have you ate any bananas today?
Report MrBaboon May 28, 2020 6:23 AM BST
Just had my morning banana
Report flushgordon1 May 28, 2020 7:39 AM BST
Who is the biggest snivelling lefty girls blouse on the forum?
Report Ramruma May 28, 2020 9:38 AM BST
Fake news on eyesight testing -- the distance needed for a proper eyecheck is a 60 mile round trip, not a mere 30 minutes as stated earlier in this thread.

In the inestimable words of Her Majesty's Daily Telegraph:
April 12: Mr Cummings confirmed he made a 60-mile round trip from Durham to Barnard Castle with his wife and son, in an apparent breach of the lockdown rules, but said it was effectively a test run to see if he was up to driving back to London the next day.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/28/dominic-cummings-coronavirus-wife-castle-durham/
Report Pleasegivemeanailedontip May 28, 2020 9:49 AM BST
Surely achievable if you drive at 120mph though?
Report Ramruma May 28, 2020 9:56 AM BST
Yes, it is probably best to drive at 120mph for a thorough eyesight test, and the return half of the journey in reverse to check your mirrors.
Report politicspunter May 28, 2020 9:59 AM BST
Grin
Report MrBaboon May 29, 2020 12:04 PM BST
As we start to relax the lockdown .None of us have the same circumstances (medically high risk child/family member or a business about to go under, etc.). Let's all stay in our own lanes and keep the judgment down as we begin to reopen. No one should feel pressured either way.
Just a thought...As government are trying to figure out how to ease back into normal, please remember
Some people don’t agree with opening...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some people are still planning to stay home...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some are still scared of getting the virus and a second wave happening...that’s okay. Be Kind. Some are sighing with relief to go back to work knowing they may not lose their business or their homes...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some people already lost their jobs and businesses. Be kind.
Some are thankful they can finally have a surgery they have put off...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some will be able to attend interviews after weeks without a job...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some will wear masks for weeks...that’s okay. Be Kind.
Some people will rush out to get their hair or nails done...that’s okay. Be Kind.
The point is, everyone has different viewpoints/feelings and that’s okay. Be Kind.
We each have a different story. If you need to stay home, stay home...But Be Kind .
If you need to go out, just respect others when in public and Be Kind!

Don’t judge fellow humans because you’re not in their story. We all are in different mental states than we were months ago. So remember, Be Kind.
Report MrBaboon May 29, 2020 12:05 PM BST
Please note ..for those such as Pipedreamer and Angoose who will need  clarity and do not understand ....please post your question here and I will tell you what to do
Report MrBaboon May 29, 2020 8:16 PM BST
For Angoose to read
Report politicspunter May 29, 2020 8:24 PM BST
Have you had any bananas today, baboon?
Report MrBaboon May 29, 2020 8:26 PM BST
Yes.....it’s MrBaboon please
Report politicspunter May 29, 2020 8:29 PM BST
Ah, ok.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder