Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GRANTCKING
03 May 20 17:29
| Topic/replies: 267,118 | Blogger: GRANTCKING's blog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSZ4QyC17F8  GrinGrinGrin
Pause Switch to Standard View ROSE/ICKE III: THE LIVESTREAM WITH...
Show More
Report Crisp77 May 3, 2020 5:48 PM BST
Does he mention his penalty save at Milwall
Report GRANTCKING May 3, 2020 5:51 PM BST
Crazy
Report ieff7 May 3, 2020 5:53 PM BST
Kim Jong-un just rang YouTube HQ.

Result :

"Video unavailable"
Report GRANTCKING May 3, 2020 5:55 PM BST
LaughLaughLaugh
Report GRANTCKING May 3, 2020 5:55 PM BST
wow youtube switched it off
Report GRANTCKING May 3, 2020 5:56 PM BST
what dont they want the icke to say?!?!?!
Report aaronh May 3, 2020 5:58 PM BST
all the other frauds waiting for the summary of this interview to spread the word while a real Icke fan like grant here been watching along the whole time
Report GRANTCKING May 3, 2020 6:00 PM BST
Grin
Report Whisperingdeath May 3, 2020 6:04 PM BST
He must be the new messiah, I’ll get the nailsShocked!
Report GEORGE.B May 3, 2020 6:12 PM BST
does this work?

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/
Report GRANTCKING May 3, 2020 6:18 PM BST
it does, good work george
Report Crisp77 May 3, 2020 7:31 PM BST
Great video quality on 5g
Report RacingCert May 4, 2020 6:47 AM BST
https://youtu.be/PsRfFiGC-FA
Report trilby22 May 4, 2020 7:23 AM BST
First link's reliable - not sure about the second.  Food for thought all the same.

http://www.junkscience.co.uk/2020/04/junk-science-number-109-bill-gates-appalling-record-on-vaccines-according-to-robert-kennedy/
https://www.rt.com/news/487634-mikhalkov-bill-gates-microchip-implants/

One Microsoft patent that recently received international recognition has been found by many ‘truth-seekers’ to be particularly alarming. The patent WO/2020/060606 describes a “Cryptocurrency system using body activity data” – basically, a device which can be used to ‘mine’ some digital coins using one’s body. Or, rather, “award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified,” as the patent abstractly puts it.
Report John.W.Henry. May 4, 2020 8:30 AM BST
Incredible stuff from Icke
Report Richie_Burnett May 4, 2020 8:33 AM BST

May 4, 2020 -- 8:30AM, John.W.Henry. wrote:

Incredible stuff from Icke

Crazy

Report John.W.Henry. May 4, 2020 8:38 AM BST
Yep. Will get plenty of that. Dont miss the 5pm briefing from the podium Richie. Now that is well worth a Crazy

Keep an eye on where they are taking you Wink
Report John.W.Henry. May 4, 2020 8:41 AM BST
I wonder if the government will have to get an urgent order in for a shed load of tin foil hats after last night. Silly

May as well as they will be of  far more use than the ventilators they got dyson to build CrazyCrazyCrazy
Report Injera May 4, 2020 4:37 PM BST
Over 1m watched it last night. According to Rose the biggest audience for a livestream conversation ever.

The 6 minute video reflecting on it has had 375k views.

The last 30 minutes, Icke spoke powerfully about love casting out fear. Not a gooey description of love but a resolute determination not to be divided, to stand for freedoms and individuality.  Every where in the media all we hear is fear based negativity. What we cannot do as opposed to the positives.

Quite a contrast.

It’s ludicrous that it takes an Icke to speak this message and even worse that Ofcom etc hate him for it.
Report Gibberish May 4, 2020 4:46 PM BST
Injera - I posted the following paragraph on another Icke thread yesterday...looks like I was bang on the money Grin

"There's no point is mass censorship...it just encourages The Streisand Effect - it'll be coming out in spades later on
today when Icke has round III with Brian Rose of London real - 5pm I think. Check on how many will tune in...it'll be
record breaking because people are now curious...all thanks to the big tech companies"

Job done eh? Crazy
Report John.W.Henry. May 6, 2020 8:58 AM BST
FINAL NUMBERS FOR ROSE/ICKE III! An amazing 1,336,138 people tuned in LIVE to watch the record-breaking interview on Sunday May 3rd, making it the LARGEST LIVE STREAM OF A CONVERSATION IN HUMAN HISTORY! We did it #LondonRealArmy! You can still watch it: http://londonreal.tv/live
Report DenzilPenberthy May 18, 2020 11:23 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNKBrA8cQpc

Audio
Report Richie_Burnett May 19, 2020 12:06 AM BST
Denzil, do you think that the moon is hollow and full of mind controlling lizards?
Report DenzilPenberthy May 19, 2020 12:10 AM BST

May 19, 2020 -- 12:06AM, Richie_Burnett wrote:

Denzil, do you think that the moon is hollow and full of mind controlling lizards?

No,do you?
How's the jobhunt going?

Report Richie_Burnett May 19, 2020 12:51 AM BST
That's what your hero, Icke, said. Just been on the ****/tobacco lately mush.
Report Richie_Burnett May 19, 2020 12:51 AM BST
fagz
Report TimmyRiggins May 19, 2020 1:48 AM BST
I don't mind listening to Icke, even if I don't agree with much of what he says.

Can't stand Brian Rose, though. Weasel of a man.

Seen more youtube adverts of him off the back of these videos, than I've had takeaways since I got back from Vegas at Xmas!

Shilling some course (5k or 3k? I can't remember), and some crypto course you can join via his advert... obviously wants to help everyone get rich, just like him.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 19, 2020 1:53 AM BST
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see is a good mantra to live by,the more you listen/watch of any media the easier it is to sort the daily bullshyte.
Icke was targeted by the CIA in the late 90s that's where the outrageous stuff started,he was correct on many issues nigh on 30 years ago the current state were in today being one so they chose the discrediting route which worked.
They fed him truths at the same time as convincers,if you ignore the outrageous stuff the rest is dynamite he's an exceptional researcher and should be listened to not ignored then you make up your own mind when you put everything from everywhere together.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 19, 2020 1:54 AM BST
*we're*
Report jucel69 May 19, 2020 2:34 AM BST

May 19, 2020 -- 1:53AM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see is a good mantra to live by,the more you listen/watch of any media the easier it is to sort the daily bullshyte.Icke was targeted by the CIA in the late 90s that's where the outrageous stuff started,he was correct on many issues nigh on 30 years ago the current state were in today being one so they chose the discrediting route which worked.They fed him truths at the same time as convincers,if you ignore the outrageous stuff the rest is dynamite he's an exceptional researcher and should be listened to not ignored then you make up your own mind when you put everything from everywhere together.

He was correct on the pedo rings and his research on royal families, secret societies is interesting

He lets himself down on certain topics and that's what people instantly use to discredit him

If you watch one of his marathon presentations there are some little gems in there

In recent times he seems to find a conspiracy in just about everything and it gets a bit boring

Report Make my hay May 21, 2020 3:18 AM BST
I've never really thought that topping myself would be a good idea but there's something about these Brian Rose adverts that make me want to run a bread knife across my wrists.

Forget dishing out the expensive Gates vaccines to everyone just carpet-bomb the world with Brian Rose ads, suicide will get the population down to a manageable half-billion.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com