Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kansas
05 Apr 20 13:43
| Topic/replies: 414 | Blogger: kansas's blog
Sure to be plenty of contenders but the 2018 Women's U17 World Cup finals will take some beating

For example  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7xeZc2xOA
Pause Switch to Standard View Lowest quality sport you have seen...
Show More
Report 1st time poster April 5, 2020 2:57 PM BST
netball
seems based on people passing a ball to a giant who stoops down to put it through a hoop,repeat ad nauseam
Report Angoose April 5, 2020 3:00 PM BST
The clue is in the title of the game Happy
Report Fire-and-Ice April 5, 2020 3:14 PM BST
The 4th goal reminded me of David Seaman against Brazil. He had a ponytail too!
Report brassneck April 5, 2020 3:46 PM BST
i seen a cricket match one day and they televised the toss to see who would bat first,after the toss there was no body language for either captain,and both captains walked off the pitch with the umpire and nobody knew who won the toss.i can not remember who was playing but the media had to ask the trio who won the toss.
but a better laugh was that radio 5 live also tuned in for the toss.Laugh
Report lovegod April 5, 2020 3:56 PM BST
Any women's team sport.
Report moonaxed April 5, 2020 3:57 PM BST
Womens f.a cup.
Bbc need to realize the only interested parties in watching this low quality **** are the perverts that tune in to see them swapping shirts!
Report doridoru April 5, 2020 4:05 PM BST
Any cycling or wrestling
Report Crisp77 April 6, 2020 6:45 AM BST
Topless Darts. Some of the averages were woeful.
Report giggitygiggity April 6, 2020 11:07 AM BST
Romanian superstar bowler Pavel 'the bodyguard' Florin in the European cricket league..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vcTXqqLi4
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 6, 2020 11:44 AM BST
watched ski sunday

they kept falling over

ffs i know its slippy but these are supposed to be the top guys.
Report UBLE/REGY April 6, 2020 1:02 PM BST
Women's football for me tooBlush
Report jefferz April 6, 2020 4:33 PM BST
Last game in running order on Match of the day.Usually park the bus v couldn't score in a br****l
Report lovegod April 6, 2020 4:48 PM BST
I see a bit of WWE when flicking channels. Is this sport or acting, whatever one it is its very bad.
Report Danno April 6, 2020 5:28 PM BST
If you want a laugh, then flick over to Sky Sports News.  They've had nothing to report on for about a month, so all they do is get on a different ex-footballer every hour and talk to them about what the Premier League players might be up to.
Although yesterday Jim White was excitedly giving us updates on the Belarussian Premier League, as they are still playing behind closed doors.

SSN is simply awful for sport most of the time, unless you're one of those sad acts who is obsessed with the EPL.  But now it's so bad, it's quite funny to watch as they continue to broadcast 24 hours a day Laugh
Report Reynard April 6, 2020 5:32 PM BST
Any 'womens' sport . Seems like a common theme on here ' maybe cos we're blokes but maybe cos we like proper sport and sporting talent Mischief
Report BonnieDday April 7, 2020 2:49 PM BST
Wall climbing has to be up there.

Good call on netball, though the sight of those lovely legs is welcome compensation if you don't fancy following what passes for action.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com