Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
alun2005
29 Feb 20 14:00
| Topic/replies: 38,708 | Blogger: alun2005's blog
Yes, I think this strategy should just about eliminate this menace once and for all.

Perhaps this solution could then be rolled out in other European countries suffering this appalling phenomenon?

I’d imagine that the streets of Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, Oxford and umpteen other centres of cultural progressivism in the UK will soon be grooving to the sound of this tune by now.

Perhaps some of the Labour frontbenchers might even be persuaded to perform like this, to help raise awareness?

https://twitter.com/SwanOfTuonela/status/1233493251140849668
Pause Switch to Standard View Finland fights back against the...
Show More
Report Dr Crippen February 29, 2020 3:24 PM GMT
Commonly called sitting ducks, let down by the authorities who aren't fit to govern.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 4:07 PM GMT
just more raycyst posts from all you lot who have no understanding of how sensitive these issues are for the 'community'.

You need to have understanding of the cultural mores of some groups.  A little more empathy is needed.  Given the conditions imposed on young people re sexual relations you have to know that one would need some sort of outlet.
Report bigmo February 29, 2020 4:27 PM GMT
The world has gone mad.
Report stewarts rise February 29, 2020 4:34 PM GMT
I'm pretty sure they're doing the macarena!
Report alun2005 February 29, 2020 4:52 PM GMT
I'm sure that any would-be rapists would cease their efforts immediately if, for example, they saw a promotional video of leading lefties Abbott, Butler, Lammy, Shah and Khan performing this cautionary dance.

Perhaps the very Queen of the Pseudo-Progressives, Meghan No-Markle could also be persuaded to do it, given her much trumpeted concern for women and girls?
Report Reynard February 29, 2020 5:09 PM GMT
ShockedCrazyCrazyCrazySad
Report moisok February 29, 2020 5:11 PM GMT
and many more millions on their way with all they carry with them - who will stop them?
Report JJmbe February 29, 2020 5:14 PM GMT
If it wasn't so scary it would be laughable, you have to be really worried about what some of these people actually believe.
Report Reynard February 29, 2020 5:15 PM GMT
How the fk can they keep a straight face whilst doing this ?
Report JJmbe February 29, 2020 5:18 PM GMT
Can you imagine her in the front doing this after being confronted by 3 or 4 of our international friends in a dark alleyway lol.
Report Reynard February 29, 2020 5:22 PM GMT
Even our international friends draw the line somewhere and I'm guessing that line is somewhat short of her in the front Plain
Report JJmbe February 29, 2020 5:23 PM GMT
Grin
Report Reynard February 29, 2020 5:23 PM GMT
Then again it would depend how dark the alleyway was ......................................
Report moisok February 29, 2020 5:26 PM GMT
Nothing will change - my own party have adopted and open doors policy and the tories have done little or nothing over the time they have been in government
Report Dr Crippen February 29, 2020 5:39 PM GMT
All politicians are self-centered power mad couldn't care less about the people they represent, or we wouldn't find ourselves in this awful diverse society where minority groups hold the whip hand over regular Brits. And criminal gangs are allowed do as they please simply because of their origins.

The country needs to turn sharply right, and put people in power who are prepared to get a grip of the situation.

Getting rid of the BBC is the first step.
Report casemoney February 29, 2020 5:41 PM GMT
Beyond belief Laugh My No NO Square ,I am sure our friends will heed the warning
Report MC Roller February 29, 2020 5:53 PM GMT
Anyone else notice that report the other day, obviously it wasn't on the gutless coward network, our good old unbiased uncle beeb. It was a uk study on grooming gangs, but get this, nice deep breaths now, the results were not published because it wasn't in the public interest to do so.

Imagine how those poor girls feel, but the mainstream media don't care, gutless spineless cowards.
Report Torquemada February 29, 2020 5:54 PM GMT
HTF did enough people think this was acceptable?

Does ANYONE on here consider this debacle an appropriate response to a rape crisis? Does ANYONE on here not think the people on that video are dangerous idiots?
Report Reynard February 29, 2020 6:42 PM GMT
Torquemada • February 29, 2020 5:54 PM GMT
HTF did enough people think this was acceptable?

Does ANYONE on here consider this debacle an appropriate response to a rape crisis? Does ANYONE on here not think the people on that video are dangerous idiots?

@WhisperingDeath & @RichieBurnett would be two at a guess Mischief
Report casemoney February 29, 2020 6:51 PM GMT
Removal of Gonads or repatriation ,some may say and not or Grin Should be the Choice given to the Convicted
Report Dr Crippen February 29, 2020 6:53 PM GMT
Those two 'blokes' at the back, what the hell are they supposed to represent?
Report casemoney February 29, 2020 6:54 PM GMT
Death is a Mug and Burnett does sheep their thoughts are irrelevant
Report casemoney February 29, 2020 6:55 PM GMT
DR any holes a goer with the grants mate , they should be facing the other way round ..
Report Dr Crippen February 29, 2020 6:55 PM GMT
Stop, don't touch me there - this is my meat and two veg.
Report casemoney February 29, 2020 6:57 PM GMT
Grin
Report Dr Crippen February 29, 2020 6:57 PM GMT
2.5 Euros million to come up with that.
Report impossible123 February 29, 2020 7:20 PM GMT
Could anyone briefly describe what OP was on about? I do not do social media or youtube.

The media are sh1t scared to publish the report on why Pakistani gangs of minicabs drivers and their associates were grooming vulnerable young white females. I feel letdown, and even betrayed. Maybe not such a bad idea to fund the BBC with compulsory licence fees.
Report moisok February 29, 2020 7:29 PM GMT
they will lose 4 million votes if it is published
Report impossible123 February 29, 2020 9:32 PM GMT
Maybe the Tube 'metro' could print it. It's a pubic service to do so.
Report stewarts rise March 1, 2020 1:09 PM GMT
You don't need to do social media to C@P the original twitter post to see it.
Report casemoney March 1, 2020 1:15 PM GMT
THERE ARE CERTAINLY PLENTY OF SEX CASES THAT STUDY THE MANUAL .
Report casemoney March 1, 2020 1:17 PM GMT
PERHAPS A " My No NO Square " PAGE COULD BE INSERTED MID WAY THROUGH .
Report casemoney March 1, 2020 1:19 PM GMT
A UK VERSION IS IN THE PIPE LINE . ABBOTT SWINESON AND WEE JIMMY ,ARE IN THE LINE UP .
Report casemoney March 1, 2020 2:35 PM GMT
On another Point can the Invaders Speak English ,they may well think its some kind of sex ritual dance Laugh
Report MC Roller March 1, 2020 6:22 PM GMT
Here's my jingle for the uk....

Yes, Yes, come ravage me
We are the lowest priority
We can't complain to anybody
For the sake of diversity
Report Reynard March 1, 2020 10:38 PM GMT
LaughSad
Report casemoney March 1, 2020 11:18 PM GMT
Nice bit of rapping by the MC there Grin
Report Injera March 4, 2020 7:13 PM GMT
Paul J Watson’s take on it. Brilliant but very disturbing.

https://youtu.be/xc5lUbNlTtY
Report moisok March 4, 2020 7:47 PM GMT
oh come on this is just vicious right wing nazi ideology  and when you see what is done in the name, you will recognise the trait and style oh ho ho
Report Injera March 4, 2020 8:15 PM GMT
More Mohammeds enriching the UK....

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/four-guilty-raping-teenage-girl-17864117
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com