Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarts rise
01 Jan 20 10:17
| Topic/replies: 24,478 | Blogger: stewarts rise's blog
Don't expect she'll get too many young lads wanting to climb into her boudoir anytime soon! If she's found guilty of this alleged crime, there is no way she should ever appear on TV again, would imagine there is a nice cell in holloway awaiting her!
Why on earth is her toyboy sticking up for her?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/
Pause Switch to Standard View Caroline Flacks bedroom photo.
Show More
Report saddo January 1, 2020 11:25 AM GMT
My daughter would have been working with her for two months starting tomorrow, and was not looking forward to it, Ms Flack is not well liked in tv land.
Report 1st time poster January 1, 2020 11:26 AM GMT
wonder why toyboy is sticking up for multi millionaire flack,its a toughie without a doubt LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report theres only one best tonic January 1, 2020 11:45 AM GMT
So if that’s not his blood as he says then that’s one hell of a period she was having
Report impossible123 January 1, 2020 11:51 AM GMT
Who cares? More important issues in the world.
Report TELL DEL January 1, 2020 11:58 AM GMT
"Why on earth is her toyboy sticking up for her?"

The bottom line is she is probably the type of person who wants plenty of control. And if she doesn't get it violent consequences will follow ! Also it doesn't seem to be uncommon for the victim to stick up for the other person, for whatever reason !
Report Crisp77 January 1, 2020 12:09 PM GMT
Where did she shove the lamp Shocked
Report geoff m January 1, 2020 12:14 PM GMT
Now thats what i called getting lamped.

Should see the light(this time) and move on.

Shes clearly got a loose wire.

He will get plenty of flack for keep sticking up for her.
Report Crisp77 January 1, 2020 12:15 PM GMT
This is the problem when you npower women.
Report i_agree_with_nick January 1, 2020 12:29 PM GMT
Perhaps he'll have a light bulb moment and come to his senses.
Report Deltâ January 1, 2020 12:38 PM GMT
how has the pic reached the public domain, court case pending?
Report betting_masta January 1, 2020 1:39 PM GMT
whether the idiot wants to press charges or not she'll go to prison because she's clearly mental  - don't know how it's acceptable that she's off to LA for a holiday in the interim though
Report Crisp77 January 1, 2020 2:10 PM GMT
Can ITV sack her after bringing Ant back? Where does this sit in criminal charges top Trumps?
Report i_agree_with_nick January 1, 2020 2:15 PM GMT
Just googled her. The boyfriend's 13 years her junior. Is it a love match or is he with her for her fame and fortune?  If it's the latter, some might say it serves him right.
Report salmon spray January 1, 2020 2:18 PM GMT
She was dating somebody called Harry Styles (I believe he's famous in some circles) when he was 17 and she was 31. Why does Bobby Goldsborough spring to mind ?
Report stewarts rise January 1, 2020 2:26 PM GMT
Harry has stated that he only went with Caroline whilst he was preparing for his role in Dunkirk, so he could look a little more like a battle hardened soldier after dodging a lot of Flack!Laugh
Report stewarts rise January 1, 2020 2:31 PM GMT
To be fair the current incumbent in her love life has stated that the red stains on the bed and carpet weren't his blood and that she is harmless, which begs the question, why did he phone the police saying she was trying to kill him? Perhaps she didn't hit him with a lamp, could have been a bottle of Red!
Report Crisp77 January 1, 2020 2:33 PM GMT
Might be a lava lamp.
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 1, 2020 2:56 PM GMT
Certainly doesnt look like blood in the picture.
Report Injera January 1, 2020 3:27 PM GMT
Looks like jam.

Never eat doughnuts in bed children.
Report lybertyne January 1, 2020 4:37 PM GMT
That doesn't look like blood.  If that pic was from a film we'd say the effects department was having a bad day.
Report peckerdunne January 1, 2020 4:41 PM GMT
Apparently he got Strawberry instead of Raspberry.

Big mistake Grin
Report GRANTCKING January 1, 2020 6:01 PM GMT
was thinking the same as others above, weird looking blood!
Report GRANTCKING January 1, 2020 6:01 PM GMT
very kinky stuff
Report Torquemada January 1, 2020 6:06 PM GMT
It must be arterial blood to look like that.
Report UBLE/REGY January 1, 2020 6:28 PM GMT
There is a lot of it....if it is blood, it looks as if she cut all his 4 limbs off

A lot of blood for a thrown lamp
Report UBLE/REGY January 1, 2020 6:29 PM GMT
Some of us are so desperate we would still take a night with herLaugh
Report Torquemada January 1, 2020 6:34 PM GMT
Some of us already have.
Report UBLE/REGY January 1, 2020 7:26 PM GMT
I thought everybody had...bar me as I no longer a toyboyCryCry
Report Emitdeb January 1, 2020 10:18 PM GMT
If he's not in court giving evidence, there can be no case to answer... Shirley!! Confused

Not read any of the above posts.. for obv reasons.  hic.
Report EvgenyKissin January 1, 2020 10:59 PM GMT
There is a case to answer if the police or the CPS decide not to drop charges. They could be persuaded to drop the charges by the alleged victim here not wanting to take the case forward but if they believe there is sufficient public interest then they may continue.

As for giving evidence, as long as the alleged victim here is competent then they are compelled to appear in court.
Report onlooker January 2, 2020 6:47 AM GMT
WHO took the Photo ?
Report Crisp77 January 2, 2020 9:13 AM GMT
Lettings Agents. She lost her deposit.
Report onlooker January 2, 2020 1:50 PM GMT
Why didn't she tidy up before she left then.

In fact - I am sure that would be a condition of her tenancy
Report TELL DEL January 2, 2020 1:56 PM GMT
"She was dating somebody called Harry Styles when he was 17 and she was 31."

Enough evidence there to tell you she's a wrong 'un ! WinkCrazy
Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:30 AM GMT

Jan 1, 2020 -- 10:37AM, lybertyne wrote:

That doesn't look like blood.

Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:30 AM GMT
oh ffs
Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:31 AM GMT
it doesn't NOT look like blood though, and the bloke said "that's not MY blood" rather than "that's not blood", and he also didn't deny it wasn't the room
Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:32 AM GMT

Jan 2, 2020 -- 7:50AM, onlooker wrote:

Why didn't she tidy up before she left then.In fact - I am sure that would be a condition of her tenancy

why do you think she's a tenant. she most probably owns the place

the pressing issue here though is why is there a dirty toothbrush on the floor

Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:36 AM GMT
https://bit.ly/37t1uKi
Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:37 AM GMT
her furniture looks like it's come straight out of clockwork orange

lock the crazy b1tch up for 20 years
Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:38 AM GMT
look at the art in her kitchen -- "What Do You Mean What Does It Mean?"

Nonsenical bs. lock her up for 30 years
Report betting_masta January 3, 2020 12:39 AM GMT
the incongruence in her choice of decoration for her house shows me that she's mentally ill
Report Emitdeb January 3, 2020 4:44 AM GMT
She found flirty texts on his phone to a 60 year old!!! LaughCryLaugh Confused

Honestly find this confusing.. He's a good looking boy, WTF!? Laugh

Though, I once knew a boy who got up to these shenanigans... Turned out he had many issues.. Coked himself to death (sad end)
Report Crisp77 January 3, 2020 8:36 AM GMT
I knew a similar lad who had many issues too. Signed for Derby.
Report Jack Hacksaw January 3, 2020 4:16 PM GMT
£1.1m property, but looking at the photos..... the letter box is smeared with blood, but more disappointingly it is the cheap type usually found in council flat.  And it hasn't even been fitted square.

Rumour has it that her previous house also had a badly maintained letter box.

Thought Caroline would have known to look after her flaps better.
Report saddo January 3, 2020 4:57 PM GMT
Prosecutors revealed details of a 999 call where Lewis allegedly claimed he had been struck with a lamp while sleeping.

'The tennis ace is said to have told the 999 operators: She tried to kill me, mate.’

Lewis wrote on Instagram: ‘It’s been heartbreaking I can’t see my girlfriend over Christmas. What I witnessed today was horrible. She did not hit me with a lamp.

The lad is guilty of wasting Police time at least?
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 15, 2020 5:39 PM GMT
Poor girl Sad
Report wit-ham February 15, 2020 5:45 PM GMT
Yes IS

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10971333/caroline-flack-dead-love-island/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1581788136
Report Emitdeb February 15, 2020 5:51 PM GMT
Dead??? Shocked
Report Emitdeb February 15, 2020 5:53 PM GMT
Well.... Blush

RIP.
Report 1st time poster February 15, 2020 5:54 PM GMT
MISSING LOVE ISLAND PROVED TO MUCH, MOST WOULD TOP THEMSELVES IF FORCED TO WATCH IT
Report Cardinal Scott February 15, 2020 6:13 PM GMT

RIP
Report 1st time poster February 15, 2020 6:17 PM GMT
no ones surprised or bothered ,like she wasn't bothered when contestants on reality shows top themselves
Report 1st time poster February 15, 2020 6:19 PM GMT
the luvies out on mass blaming the media and the social media they crave, they could do us all a favour
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 15, 2020 6:27 PM GMT
Modern day cancel culture, one small mistake and your career is over. Sad
Report 1st time poster February 15, 2020 6:30 PM GMT
luvies banging on about mental health again,maybe its time for them to stop banging on about it 24/7 and tell a few more people to man up, luvies,royals etc every kid thinks they've got mental health problems ,when most of it is just lives hiccups
Report Emitdeb February 15, 2020 6:33 PM GMT
Lifes
Report DIE LINKE February 16, 2020 8:30 AM GMT
life's
Report posy February 16, 2020 1:48 PM GMT
hiccoughs
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 16, 2020 2:46 PM GMT
https://www.rt.com/uk/480958-caroline-flack-death-tabloids-sun/
Report moisok February 16, 2020 8:42 PM GMT
when you think of all the difficulties some people face in life and we get this slapped all over the media in some sort of strange  frenzied media feeding off it all - sick
Report Emitdeb February 16, 2020 9:19 PM GMT
Bit like Barrymore, she was riding the crest of a wave.. and then she F*cked it up... Her tv career basically over, bit overly dramatic perhaps.. very sad though Sad

Shame Barrymore didnt do us all a favour 18 years ago.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 16, 2020 9:23 PM GMT
It is all relative moisok. Clearly a troubled woman who deserved closer friends.
Report moisok February 16, 2020 10:12 PM GMT
Only the ones on tv are important.  This is what we learn for this faux outpouring of sympathy - one has to, or one will be castigated as an unfeeling beast.
Woke is best
Report smirnoff2therescue February 16, 2020 11:09 PM GMT
i listened to Laura Whitmore this morning on radio 5 live and for first few moments she was quite literally struggling to convey what she wanted to say but god bless her she got thru it

Thankfully im not on twitter so you cant throw that fizzbomb back at me in response but we hav all grown up on the back of celebrity in our lives and sure today is a million miles away from the 70s but its still very relevant and the people "that havent heard of her" come on ffs where you been living -on the chit chat forum perhaps CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

I shall leave you wiv a song that Laura played in her honour this morning ....and thank ya lucky stars it wasnt your daughter or girlfriend you lost yday SadSadSad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luwAMFcc2f8
Report Emitdeb February 17, 2020 3:02 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FWrR6zGqgM
Report 1st time poster February 17, 2020 11:16 AM GMT
that,ll be the same laura whitmore filling her purse tonight on love island generating millions of posts on social media about contestants on her show,she,s helping manipulate into situations that causes the traffic on line,she,d have been a hero if she,d just resigned instread of filling the airwaves with gush and shoite ,these z list celebs boil my blood asking people to be nice to each other
whether it be lineker,piers morgan.fury,collen rooney/vardy.markel etc,etc,they spend everyday spewing hate out to each other, the hypocrisy is staggering
Report boxingthefox February 17, 2020 11:22 AM GMT
Anyone who takes the slighest interest in someone they have never met, let alone be judgemental, need to get a f****ng life you'r a shower of sad bastards.
Report boxingthefox February 17, 2020 11:24 AM GMT
Tried to get my account closed yeterday, what a palaver, maybe one of you **** will do it for me.
Report mecca February 17, 2020 11:46 AM GMT
I've never watched or had any interest whatsoever in Love Island. I understand that this, and similar tripe is not made for the likes of me. But I might watch the first ten minutes tonight.

I wonder if itv will increase the price for advertising on the show after all this publicity.
Report Emitdeb February 17, 2020 1:23 PM GMT
Picking up a vibe here... Some on here care so little, they feel the need to tell everyone... Blush

Monty pythonish... Happy
Report SontaranStratagem February 17, 2020 1:34 PM GMT
All people care about is money and the TV will see this is a money generator

Woman kills herself, TV cries but the show goes on, because there's money to be had Plain
Report saddo February 17, 2020 8:07 PM GMT
Smirnoff, how are ya? I had never heard of the lass until the assault. Some of us never watch much at all, I only discovered who Rhianna was last year through listening to Eminem. I have never seen Love Island (watched the end one night to see the credits) or any of those singing/talent/dancing/ shows, not my thing at all.
Report moisok February 17, 2020 8:08 PM GMT
willian nearly scored for chelski
Report akabula February 17, 2020 10:55 PM GMT
stewarts rise
Why on earth is her toyboy sticking up for her?

Maybe he knew more about her mental state than we did.
Report 1st time poster February 18, 2020 9:37 AM GMT
why is the toyboy looking after good looking multi millionaire,desperate cougar
its a toughie but you,ll get there in the end, FFS
Report smirnoff2therescue February 18, 2020 10:17 AM GMT
saddo17 Feb 20 20:07Joined: 04 Dec 05 | Topic/replies: 38,213 | Blogger: saddo's blog
Smirnoff, how are ya? I had never heard of the lass until the assault. Some of us never watch much at all, I only discovered who Rhianna was last year through listening to Eminem. I have never seen Love Island (watched the end one night to see the credits) or any of those singing/talent/dancing/ shows, not my thing at all.

Aye doing ok mate touch wood - hope things are on the imnprove your end Love
Report Whisperingdeath February 18, 2020 1:12 PM GMT
The only reality TV I like to watch is sport, it has it all. There is nothing better and the real stars are on the pitch

I don’t get mental elf or suicide although I appreciate it is a real and serious problem in our society. Again I say in my religion of peace suicide is regarded as a mortal sin and you will not go to heaven

Any Christians care to back me up on that?
Report Facts February 18, 2020 1:45 PM GMT
Direct your question to 1st time poster
He seems to be the sensitive caring type !!!!
Report 1st time poster February 19, 2020 1:07 PM GMT
I see she hung herself
Report Jack Hacksaw February 19, 2020 2:20 PM GMT
Family release instagram message which goes some way to explaining her state of mind.
Report xmoneyx February 19, 2020 3:17 PM GMT
jeezo the death rate love Island is like nam
Report sageform February 19, 2020 6:04 PM GMT
Who on earth is this woman? I had never heard of her until the weekend and now she seems to be the most famous person in the UK to judge from the media. One thing for sure, I will be changing the channel every time her name is mentioned on TV or radio.
Report moisok February 19, 2020 6:22 PM GMT
complete and utter over reaction - I wonder how many of the girl's backstabbers now appear with faux outrage/mourning
Report elise February 19, 2020 6:47 PM GMT
does it matter?
Report Whisperingdeath February 19, 2020 7:09 PM GMT
No not at all.

Sad for her and her family of course but the tv programmes she was working on thrived on the same social media and tabloid press coverage all the lovies seem to be complaining about.
Report moisok February 19, 2020 7:17 PM GMT
it is so beautifully two faced
Report 1st time poster February 19, 2020 8:50 PM GMT
just been nosey ,re flacks post today ,how did she lose her house thought she,d just bought one
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com