Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Injera
27 Apr 17 18:00
| Topic/replies: 17,864 | Blogger: Injera's blog
Joshua 1.46 is an extraordinary price. At 27 he's nearing his peak. Klitch is 41 and grateful for an amazing payday.

Fury beat the Ukranian in an attritional encounter. Both men ponderous in comparison with AJ. The speed of Joshua's hands is frightening.

I HATE backing odds on but at his age, in front of 90k, with his potential, against an ageing great, a loss is unthinkable. I would add that AJ needs to look way beyond Klitch if he's ever going to be highly regarded.

Go careful...
Pause Switch to Standard View Chit Chat Boxing 'tip'.
Show More
Report guinness2dear April 27, 2017 6:06 PM BST
I'm balls a crack deep into this. I would have been @ 1.3 so damn rude not to at current price..
Report Des Pond April 27, 2017 6:08 PM BST
1.49 was available a couple of days ago, but your prediction is probably about right. Anything can happen with two big heavyweights, though.
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 6:21 PM BST
I'm backing Klitschko in the hope I lose but sadly I might win, AJ got rocked by Dillian Whyte and imo I think Klitschko is a good few steps above DW. Really hope I'm wrong AJ seems to be a genuinely nice lad.
Report Whisperingdeath April 27, 2017 7:39 PM BST
I agree Injera,

As soon as The Russian erm I mean Ukranian feels the weight and hunger of AJ's punches I think he will wake up on the beach of his choice. He had a reputation in an earlier incarnation of not being too fond of being hit. His brother was a tought guy. Not saying he won't have tricks but I really think he will fold. Might even go for a stoppage.
Report charwell. April 27, 2017 9:04 PM BST
A tip at sub 1.5; and in a little known world championship heavyweight contest.

You must have some amazing inside info. When can I subscribe to your paying service please?
Report kenny mann April 27, 2017 9:15 PM BST
Whatever happens, it won't be as bad as your **** tips.

http://community.betfair.com/football/go/thread/view/94070/30724053/the-world-of-easy-betting-with-derek-mcgovern?ts=1493323972033&pg=last#last

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Injera April 27, 2017 9:40 PM BST
charwell - more of a discussion than a tip, hence 'tip'...

I'm just surprised by the price...
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:06 PM BST
If I recall Khan was a similar price against Prescott. The value is always with the other guy/team when their not Brithish
Report TheChaser April 27, 2017 10:13 PM BST
Joshua better be prepared to box as he has never boxed as a pro yet

Klit will jab him all day long if he can't steam through him

He never managed to steam through Whyte so i can't see him steaming though here
Report TheChaser April 27, 2017 10:17 PM BST
It's low because Joshua KO is best to bet if backing Joshua imo

NO way Joshua can win over 12 rounds v this Klit

Joshua got no skills like Fury
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:21 PM BST
Heard it all now "Skills like Fury"
Report ufcdan April 27, 2017 10:22 PM BST
I take it you are being ironic chaser ?????
Report TheChaser April 27, 2017 11:22 PM BST
has no skills like Fury and i'm deadly serious

Who is the more technical boxer Fury or AJ ?

Joshua will not win if this goes 12

AJ only hope is rush and KO he may get clipped himself he has only been hit once and was wobbled
Report Torquemada April 28, 2017 12:55 AM BST
I'd have Joshua's price around 1.60 to 1.70. He's a deserved favourite to win of course IMO, but Klitch ain't no mug and definitely has a good chance to win on points. I'm not having a bet, just going to enjoy the show. I think Joshua has the potential to be an all time great, but he ain't quite there yet.
Report boxingthefox April 28, 2017 1:02 AM BST
Jesus H, why so many aas covereeeeesss on here ,have a bet bet, you liver yellow  fcks.
Report boxingthefox April 28, 2017 1:06 AM BST
That should say you discerning, astute, shroood, punters on here, Mischief.LaughLaughLaugh
Report tictacman1 April 28, 2017 2:47 PM BST
Anthony Joshua weighs in as the heavier of the two fighters.

Klitschko weighed in at 17st 2lb, with Joshua 10lbs heavier at 17st 12lbs.
Share this post on

Klitschko looking super trim on pictures
Report Johnny_Mustang April 28, 2017 3:07 PM BST
Can't have a bet as there are cogent reasons not to back either.

So until he proves otherwise, and taking into account the bums he's beaten up thus far, Joshua is nothing more than a thinking man's Audley Harrison at this stage.

He'll be delighted to know that I wish him well of course.
Report Kelly Brook April 28, 2017 3:07 PM BST
Not often you see 9/4 on a 4/6 shot...

AJ looking like a wad of cookie dough ffs .... This is gonna be embarrassing ! Excited
Report TheChaser April 28, 2017 4:37 PM BST
Klit gonn walk rings round the body builder and jab that that face all night long

Unless AJ flies in like a maniac and lands a KO but he may well be clipped and KO's himself if this happens

Value is 100% with Klit but Hearns PPVs burn with a Joshua loss

Lets hope its all above board and we get a fair winner
Report Kelly Brook April 29, 2017 11:07 PM BST
Well done winners!
Report guinness2dear April 30, 2017 4:22 AM BST
Thank you. The losers seem to have had an early night.
Report ufcdan April 30, 2017 11:22 AM BST
Think I had my monies worth backing WK. To me AJ should of been closer to evens. I got out of my liability when WK went to 1.33 could of cashed out completely for a healthy profit but wanted AJ to win so happy not to pick up a penny to see him victorious Cool As for Fury he really must have serious issues if he thinks he'd be part of the biggest fight in 500 years, yeah Tyson right up there withe the "Rumble in the jungle" etc Crazy Have to say BOTH fighters from last night deserve a great amount of credit. Great fight AJ not the finished item but a great fight showed he has heart and as for WK a gentleman and a true warrior. He's been a great champion but I hope he doesn't take that one fight too many Sad I think AJ might not be up to some of the Americans out there. Wilder for one ! Mind you the funniest thing of the night if we all thought Fury is delusional Bellew thinking he's in the mix has to be one of the biggest laughs of all time Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com