Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Clerkmore
12 Aug 16 15:12
| Topic/replies: 2,876 | Blogger: Clerkmore's blog
This has been unwatchable for the last three mornings with the dreadful Naga Munchetty and the ghastly Steph McGovern hosting. They must be trying to lose viewers deliberately.
Pause Switch to Standard View BBC Breakfast
Show More
Report Gin August 12, 2016 3:25 PM BST
It's been unwatchable ever since Munchetty started presenting it.
Report topshot August 12, 2016 3:30 PM BST
Don't mind munchy to much but that bloody Stef is useless, she is a walking wardrobe malfunction every morning...and starts every new item with "yes"...don't know why the Beeb can't see what everyone else can see
Report Jack Hacksaw August 12, 2016 3:31 PM BST
I noticed the blond one has had his hair cut very short now.
Report Hound-Dog-2 August 12, 2016 5:18 PM BST
BBC Breakfast started to go downhill when they relocated to Manchester, a lot of the team were reluctant to move. Also getting interesting guests on became difficult because a lot of 'em didn't want to travel up from London to a not very nice part of Salford. That was the start of the decline, and then a rapid decline when Sian Williams and Bill Turnbull left.

Agree, a lot of mornings it is unwatchable now, I often turn off or turn over to ITV, but ITV is usually even worse !
Report TheBaron August 12, 2016 6:04 PM BST
Agree about Munchetty she is god awful, the most irritating woman on tv.

Steph McGovern looks uncomfortable in the role and should stick to business.
Report Clerkmore August 12, 2016 6:21 PM BST
I totally agree with Hound-Dog-2. It has never been the same since it moved.

Business has a better person than the terrible Steph. She is Victoria who they sometimes use. Even Ben is better than Steph.
Report blackpood August 12, 2016 7:38 PM BST
Munchetty has definately come out of her shell since Turnbull left. I read somewhere that he was a bully to women presenters. I cant see whats not to like about two nice women presenting a news programme.
Report olddesperado August 12, 2016 10:19 PM BST
Nice women ?

They both leave me cold tbh.

And for the last week or the text seems unavailable which was the only reason I switched it on.
Report The Leopard August 12, 2016 11:24 PM BST
I don't like Charlie State or that Sally bird and they seem to have weather Carol every 5 mins.....who's bothered ....really ?

It's some kind of care in the community for not very good presenters.....Bill Turnbull has bored us for 10 years....get Victoria Fritz presenting.....she is great !
Report Jack Hacksaw August 13, 2016 10:03 AM BST
We need this girl on more..Sally Bundock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU18ruEBodY
Report Red Bum August 13, 2016 1:08 PM BST
One morning I'm sure I'll tune in and see a pile of goo on the floor which will be all that's left of the dreadful Munchetty woman who's so in love with herself she'll have fully consumed her entire body.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com