Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 107 comments are related to the topic:
9 /11 conspiracy.....interesting....

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 107
By:
sideshowbob
When: 08 Nov 13 21:17
can we get to the bottom of whether the plane we see was in fact a commercial airliner or a military plane? it cant be hard shirley. how wide was the tower? how wide is a commercial airliner? if we can prove this one way or the other, everything else becomes irrelevant. imo!
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 08 Nov 13 21:23
Alias
08 Nov 13 21:07
| Topic/replies: 3,684 | Blogger: Alias's blog
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Perle etc. Nothing that bunch of bastards plotted would surprise me. For such a huge conspiracy to be true however, i.e. the 9/11 attacks, would involve hundreds if not thousands of conspirators. It's just not viable.

I have to disagree...with so much compartmentalisation within the ranks of the clandestine services they can pull stunts like this every week. My personal take is that the yanks got wind of an attack and rolled with it taking steps to ensure it was successful. It doesn't take too many very well placed individuals to clear the way to make something like this run smoothly but it's inevitable that mistakes will be made.  If they are complicit then it will be revealed once evidence starts pouring in from joe public. The singed passport found in the rubble is just one such mistake.
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 21:31
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgM6hjNedE0

Interesting how many eyewitnesses  saw a black plane with no markings or windows.
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 21:33
PR,I just think that so many people would have to have been involved, and that one or two would have spilled the beans by now, either by accident or design.
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 21:36
Heres the explosion at the pentagon but strangely no plane .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuuGcc5ihpY
By:
sideshowbob
When: 08 Nov 13 21:54
im not convinced that a massive plane overhead wouldnt look dark anyway. the light would be blocked out creating a shadow?

heres a photo of the american airlines plane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:American_Airlines_767-200_N324AA.jpg

you can barely see the windows on it in that photo, a close-up perfectly lit photo. how can you expect a person on the ground underneath a massive plane causing a shadow to see windows on it?
By:
breadnbutter
When: 08 Nov 13 21:59
plane huggers swarming Laugh  planefest party Grin
By:
sideshowbob
When: 08 Nov 13 22:17
Plain

as for the explosions in the lobby, shirley it could be anything? the plane hitting would have created a massive amount of noise and shook the building to buggery. plus fuel leaking down the building. all that could have caused other things in the building to explode.

or for all anybody knows the terrormists could have planted bombs in there or somewhere close by too. in all the chaos and confusion its not like anybody would be able to investigate if that happened. if it was a govt plot, then why bother creating explosions in the lobby too? to what purpose? the only reason the govt would do something like that would be for an excuse to start fake wars. the planes hitting the towers does that, an added explosion or two in the lobby is pretty irrelevant?
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 22:24
I think the theory is that they were to weaken support columns ect.
By:
stinnkymonkey
When: 08 Nov 13 23:35
I doubt that as many people would have had to be involved as you might think,and even if someone did want to spill the beans im sure our state sponsored government controlled mainstream media would be falling over themselves to report it!! Im amazed how people can still swallow the absurdities of the official story on 9/11,ask 99.9% of people outside of the western world,they all know its bullsh1t
By:
Shab
When: 08 Nov 13 23:41
SO the US Government planned and carried out mass murder on its own people. That's very believable. Not.

What is their purpose of doing that? If they wanted to go to war, there are far easier ways of doing it, and none of them involve the risk of spending the rest of your life in jail.
By:
Pokermonster
When: 08 Nov 13 23:50
Three controlled demolitions took place in New York on 11th September 2001, nothing else is physically plausible.  And before anyone asks, yes, I have a physics degree.

Even if you're not scientifically minded, take a second look at the videos on You Tube and ask yourself this: could two 110 storey buildings really collapse like that in fifteen or sixteen seconds without some explosive agent being present to successively sever the supporting columns?  The answer is no.

No falling body will ever take the path of most resistance.
By:
Petrus Romanus
When: 08 Nov 13 23:51
Shab
08 Nov 13 23:41
| Topic/replies: 1,664 | Blogger: Shab's blog
SO the US Government planned and carried out mass murder on its own people. That's very believable. Not.

What is their purpose of doing that? If they wanted to go to war, there are far easier ways of doing it, and none of them involve the risk of spending the rest of your life in jail.

You need to do a bit more reading mate...there's two sides to every story...you apparently only saw one of 'em. If you think for a nanosecond that the Yank government is all above board and would never stoop so low you are deluded. Look out for a docco on Youtube...it's an interview with a woman called Kay Griggs..it's about 3 hours long and split into a couple of parts. It's very illuminating.
By:
Shab
When: 09 Nov 13 00:10
OK, so what happenned to the people who actually planted the explosives?

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence would know that what they were doing was wrong, and that they would have a life expectancy of about 5 minutes. Yet not one of them lodged any documentation anywhere to expose the plan in the event of their death? Oh - they were never killed off? Really? So if they had proof of wrongdoing, how much money would that be worth do you think? And 'they' would allow the possibility of being exposed?

I see. It was President Bush who planted it all.

Pokermonster, you should have done history instead. The buildings were built in the 70s, basically by the mafia. Of course, the best and most expensive buildings materials were used. Probably.
By:
Shab
When: 09 Nov 13 00:12
Even if you're not scientifically minded, take a second look at the videos on You Tube and ask yourself this: could two 110 storey buildings really collapse like that in fifteen or sixteen seconds without some explosive agent being present

So an airliner full of fual doesn't count as an explosive? Did you pass the physics exam?
By:
breadnbutter
When: 09 Nov 13 01:14
found my fav witness  Laugh ,thought i had lost him Grin    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I  Shocked

the men in black look a tad twitchy ....coonts are waiting for wtc7 to fall ....Cry
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 09 Nov 13 01:44
That is quite incredible. Actors playing the part of civilians ,dropping phrases like ground zero and structural damage before the dust has settled.
By:
Shab
When: 09 Nov 13 04:40
http://911blogger.com/node/20458

Another conspiracy website. They say he is not the actor. The actor himself denies it was him. Hey - what's the truth when a good yarn is to be had?

Also, look up the meaning of the word Ground Zero. It is not unique to the twin towers, and has existed for years.

You see, EVERY thing that you post and point that the only explanation MUST BE that is was a conspiracy, EVERY one has a logical explanation.

And the two guys in that video - well thats another 2 who could sell their story for billions of dollars if they knew about the conspiracy. That makes the total up to a few thousand involved by now. And still, 12 years later, not a single peep from any one of them.
By:
polybot
When: 09 Nov 13 08:05
this sums it up beautifully
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ5L-FBrEDY
To pre-empt the response of those inhabitants of the other planet, they will say something like "YOU SEE!! HE KNOWS IT"S TRUE BUT HE"S LYING!!! YOU CAN SEE IT IN HIS FACE!!! THIS IS PROOF!!! FACT!!!"
Back on my planet, I just love the way his expression drops when he realizes that it's just another  mental patient on the line Happy
By:
breadnbutter
When: 09 Nov 13 13:07
^ have no idea what that is  or what it proves disproves .Plain or its relevance to "harley man"

the link i posted was to highlight the interview ,this footage had disappeared from youtube for quite a while ,reappears and the focus has now shifted to  claims as to who the guy is being false  rather than what the guy is saying and how he is saying it .

You would think it would be easy to track him down and find out who he is ?  why has he not come forward ?

Did they ever find bandage man Laugh

If i could have found the raw vid without captions i would have posted that ,easier to make your own mind up rather than be directed Laugh

Harley guy has it all sussed out and is just way ahead of the story for me ,the fact the likes of polybot is out and about confirms this .Wink
By:
terry mccann
When: 09 Nov 13 13:28
we can talk about this till we are blue in the face,hate to p1ss on your fireworks but whatever the truth is we"ll never get to know it
By:
breadnbutter
When: 09 Nov 13 13:46
aint pissing on my fireworks.

truth you say Laugh     does it concern you it is being discussed ?  should we accept official explanation and move on ?

hundreds of thousands of people have been killed and millions made destitute and had there lives destroyed because of these events and its not worth talking about you say Sad
By:
terry mccann
When: 09 Nov 13 14:11
of course its worth talking about,heaven knows the killing of jfk is something i yap on about,but once again we"ll never know the truth.cos "they " dont want you to know
By:
Pokermonster
When: 09 Nov 13 17:59
Shab.

If you're going to quote someone you might at least extend them the courtesy of doing so accurately, not cutting them off mid sentence to suit your own ends.

"Even if you're not scientifically minded, take a second look at the videos on You Tube and ask yourself this: could two 110 storey buildings really collapse like that in fifteen or sixteen seconds without some explosive agent being present to successively sever the supporting columns?  The answer is no."
By:
TiptheOdds
When: 11 Nov 13 02:08
Here is a video of another plane crashing into a skyscraper, without the building - or any other nearby - collapsing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir1uiM_IZ8

Only in this case it was the Empire State Building, built in 1931, and the plane was a WW2 B25 bomber.

But hey, they just don´t build skyscrapers like they used to...
By:
Burt06
When: 11 Nov 13 13:38
Did you ever see the buildings at WTC? They were fooking enormous, and they had about 6  levels of car parks undergound. So I guess that when the main WTCs fell, WTC7 was next to a huge hole in the ground into which its foundations had fallen

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

funniest thing ive ever read on this forumLaughGrin
By:
breadnbutter
When: 11 Nov 13 14:39
the dodgy mafia builders built them out of sand imo ,they was just two big sandcastles that dried out ...Plain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2-z55FRNoE         Shocked
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 11 Nov 13 18:14
I was chatting to a guy i know who works in a Hotel, he is ex forces and was chatting to me about Halliburton and how the CIA had tracked the terrorists to flight school etc..but he had know knowledge of WTC7 which i found strange, he did not know 3 towers had collapsed. I wonder how many people still believe only the Twin Towers collapsed, considering WTC7 is of pivotal interest to many who doubt the official line.
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com