Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 107 comments are related to the topic:
9 /11 conspiracy.....interesting....

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 107
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 11:57
The evidence is there in black and white. Its not just normal activity on the Dow Jones ffs.

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 11:58
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Keep believing.
By:
egner
When: 08 Nov 13 12:00
...why didn't the wings from the Boeing make any marks on the Pentagon??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 12:06
Another fabricated video to feed the masses.
By:
Tony Broke
When: 08 Nov 13 12:52
aka must believe the gov't are moral are something.
By:
Tony Broke
When: 08 Nov 13 12:55
Lets make this as simple as possible, aka, an aeroplane crashing into a high building,can never, ever, bring about its total collapse, if you actually believe this is possible,you must be an engineering genius
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 13:11
Irish_Celtic 08 Nov 13 11:34 Joined: 04 Aug 12 | Topic/replies: 806 | Blogger: Irish_Celtic's blog
The evidence is right there. Only a moron like you will believe everything Sky news and Fox tell you. Gullible clown.
....................................................................................................

Forgive me if I have this wrong, but are you the forumite whom posted on a thread about miracles few months ago, and asked people "how do explain these?" and referred to Lourdes, Fatima, Padre Pia etc?
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 13:45
Yes I asked atheists to explain how tens of thousands claimed to be healed by prayer ,miracles ect. Whats the point?
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 18:48
That's simple to explain Irish
1 billion prayers said every day for a year and a few come to pass. Not a miracle but the law of averages and what about all the unanswered prayers LaughLaughLaugh
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 18:49
And how do you know that Tony? Let me guess, you read it on the net Laugh
By:
luckyducky
When: 08 Nov 13 18:51
Akabula you laugh too much i am blocking you , imo your a crazy man.
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 18:52
Laugh
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 19:44
Irish_Celtic 08 Nov 13 13:45 Joined: 04 Aug 12 | Topic/replies: 814 | Blogger: Irish_Celtic's blog
Yes I asked atheists to explain how tens of thousands claimed to be healed by prayer ,miracles ect. Whats the point?

The point is you said that, and claimed all sorts of ridiculous happenings, yet above, in this thread, you called someone else a "gullible clown". LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Oh yes, the sun stopped in the sky over Portugal. So it did.LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 19:48
Not much point debating the Catholic religion with two Glaswegian bigots , I guess the 80.000 eyewitnesses were all liars.
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 19:50
Well I'm no Glaswegian, and what makes you call me a bigot? As for the 80,000, remind us what they saw, just once more.
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 19:52
Was it only seen in Portugal. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 19:53
Look it up for yourself theres a good boy
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 19:54
Interesting how akabula never denied he is a Glaswegian bigot
By:
breadnbutter
When: 08 Nov 13 19:54
the sun spun around in the sky so it did Cry  twas a miracle  ,a sign  of ....err  ....what was it a sign of Laugh

when two sets of players are lined up and both are crossing themselves ....what a problem for god ...wonder how many times he does interfere in games ?    keeper crosses himself and so does the pen taker ....again how does that work Laugh

has the big man got an account on here LaughLaughLaugh
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 19:57
Fancy that , a third Rangers bigot joins the fray . We really are spoiled today Laugh
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 19:57
Irish_Celtic 08 Nov 13 11:34 Joined: 04 Aug 12 | Topic/replies: 806 | Blogger: Irish_Celtic's blog
The evidence is right there. Only a moron like you will believe everything Sky news and Fox tell you. Gullible clown.Laugh

YOU REALLY COULDN'T MAKE IT UP.
The sun stopped in the sky and shot towards earth or summat.

Akabula, yes. Apparently a sober gent ten yards over the Spanish border saw feck all. Of course he was an non believer.Laugh
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 19:59
Heres the wiki for anybody that is truly interested . Maybe the bigots will have a conversion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 20:01
Irish, get this right. I'm not Glaswegian, or a Rangers fan, or a bigot. I can THINK, since I haven't been brainwashed since birth, and I KNOW that the Fatima fable is just that. If it was true, we wouldn't be here to discuss it.
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 20:02
You don't know . How can you ?  Why would we not be here?
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 20:04
The sun was then reported to have careened towards the earth in a zigzag pattern,[4] frightening those who thought it a sign of the end of the world.

If it did, it was. We wouldn't be here.
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 20:05
Eye witness account. The sun zig zagged towards earth and suddenly our wet clothes were dry.
If the sun ever zig zags towards earth we'd all be fried.
FFS this belongs to the dark ages.

No weegie Irish and fed up with labelling anyone who disagrees with you as a bigot.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 08 Nov 13 20:09
2 planes knock down 3 towers.

Even with a few practice attempts first i doubt this could ever be done again.
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 20:12
Maybe in Portugal, Angel G.Laugh
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 20:17
Well I don't think it was Marys plan to massacare the 80k who turned up to see the miracle obviously Laugh

I really don't give a flying fcuk, you brought this subject up not me. But don't tell me you can explain everything from Fatima to Lourdes  or Medujorie , or the people who have healed spontaneously when in contact with Padre Pios relics, plus other saints and shrines around the world.

As for being gullible , anybody who wont open their mind and believes whatever the likes of the Murdoch empire feed them with , or fox news the extreme right hypnosis channel run by the Bush family and their cronies ( who all personally made millions after 9/11  , fancy that ) needs their head examined.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 08 Nov 13 20:17
Not even in Portugal Alias, nice golf courses though but i have never heard of anyone getting 3 hole in one`s with 2 shots!
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 20:18
Don't forget the invisible plane that knocked out the pentagon
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 20:20
Maybe it was the sun zig zagging again irish?
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 20:20
Maybe that was a miracle as well, no?
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 20:26
Sure the BBC apparently reported the collapse of wtc 7 live on air 15 minutes before it actually happened . The building was visible in the background as the reporter spoke. Another miracle.
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 08 Nov 13 20:27
Bush junior was at a Primary school being read a book about a goat at the time of the attacks!Happy

`So where do we place George junior on the day of the attacks?` says Dick
`Out of the fecking way, put him with people who share his IQ` says Donald!
`
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 08 Nov 13 20:27
Bush junior was at a Primary school being read a book about a goat at the time of the attacks!Happy

`So where do we place George junior on the day of the attacks?` says Dick
`Out of the fecking way, put him with people who share his IQ` says Donald!
`
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 20:30
Bush senior was in a meeting with Bin ladens brother Blush
By:
Angel Gabrial
When: 08 Nov 13 20:57
Was that before or after Bin Laden was being used by the CIA?
By:
sideshowbob
When: 08 Nov 13 21:02
the bit at the end where the guy folds the money to look like the twin towers on fire is fantastic. i wonder what the conspiracy peeps would make about the fact you can fold british money up to make the queen look like john mcenroe?
By:
Alias
When: 08 Nov 13 21:07
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Perle etc. Nothing that bunch of bastards plotted would surprise me. For such a huge conspiracy to be true however, i.e. the 9/11 attacks, would involve hundreds if not thousands of conspirators. It's just not viable.
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com