Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
egner
06 Nov 13 20:08
| Topic/replies: 13,526 | Blogger: egner's blog
yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-wXcJA-et0

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 107
By:
Pandorica
When: 06 Nov 13 21:30
It really isn't Eggie.
Stick to the football mate. This way lies lunacy.
By:
egner
When: 06 Nov 13 21:32
..I cant pandorica....to be honest as much as I love football it really is an insignificance in the scheme of things.......

...loads of anomalies about this.....only imo of courseWink
By:
Pandorica
When: 06 Nov 13 21:42
Here's one slight issue I have with the video... after about 3 seconds.
It uses, as some kind of evidence that something was afoot a quote by one Milton William Cooper who erm, allegedly, predicted 9-11.
Here was a guy with his finger firmly on the pulse. In 1991 he wrote a book called Behold a Pale Horse. In it he informs us that JFK was assassinated because aliens were about to take over the earth and that HIV was another government conspiracy designed to reduce the number of gay men and black people in the world.
Or, as I'd put it, he was a fckwit issuing one ridiculous statement after another.
By:
Pandorica
When: 06 Nov 13 21:45
But leaving aside all that, the main issue I have with the nutjobs who buy into this nonsense is that not only are they wrong, they produce so much dross that the real conspiracy re 9-11 has gone virtually unreported.
By:
The Priest
When: 06 Nov 13 21:45
You will know the truth only when most of the current generation is dead , as usual the truth will come out but in years time, same with 7/7 bombings and exactly how much MI5 etc knew what was going to happen and allowed it to take place.
By:
Pandorica
When: 06 Nov 13 21:47
See look what you've started.
Stick to Spurs mate. They are much more a mystery than any of this sh1te.
By:
terry mccann
When: 06 Nov 13 21:48
like we know the truth about kennedy of course
By:
akabula
When: 06 Nov 13 21:48
Yawn
By:
Pandorica
When: 06 Nov 13 21:49
Cry
Good luck with it Eggie - the loons are circling. If you want to buy into this errant nonsense that's your prob. I just put the other, realistic, point of view but generally only in September.
Tonight I've strayed.
By:
TiptheOdds
When: 06 Nov 13 22:59
If the case for the official version is so clear cut Pando explain a few things:

1. From where did eye witnesses (mainly experienced firemen) have the idea that explosions were going off in the buildings?

2. From where did the molten metal come from...6 weeks after

3. Despite 9/11 being the ´worst terrorist atrocity´ in US history, why was the rubble removed asap, and exported abroad? - before any forensic examination could take place.

4. From where was the white smoke coming from, at different levels, long before the towers collapsed?

5. What caused the total vertical collapse of WTC7?

6. Why did none of the defences prevent the attack on the Pentagon?

7. How is it that so many war games just happened to take place on that very day? ...conveniently taking most of the fighters away from NYC

8. How is it that the so called terrorists, who by all accounts had only very poor flying skills, were able to complete a highly difficult feat in guiding not one but three passenger aircraft into precise targets?

9. Why has film still not been released showing the attack on the Pentagon?

10. How is it that the Pentagon just happened to get hit in the one part of the building that had recently been reinforced? And was recently unoccupied? And not one tiny part of a passenger plane was found or filmed afterwards?

...just a few anomalies for me...
By:
egner
When: 06 Nov 13 23:13
Project for the New American Century....

..the signatories to the Statement of Principles of said project include...Cheney...Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz.
By:
egner
When: 06 Nov 13 23:15
..and from said project....

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51

..and even more chillingly......

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 06 Nov 13 23:34
11  Insider Trading

Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge

Financial transactions in the days before the attack suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits. 1   The evidence of insider trading includes:
•Huge surges in purchases of put options on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack -- United Airlines and American Airlines
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of reinsurance companies expected to pay out billions to cover losses from the attack -- Munich Re and the AXA Group
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of financial services companies hurt by the attack -- Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America
•Huge surge in purchases of call options of stock of a weapons manufacturer expected to gain from the attack -- Raytheon
•Huge surges in purchases of 5-Year US Treasury Notes
By:
akabula
When: 07 Nov 13 19:40
And these 'surges' were the only 'surges' on the stock exchange were they? Or were they cherry picked from thousands of other 'surges' to give credence to the notion of a conspiracy.
By:
The Priest
When: 07 Nov 13 20:21
Any of you sheep who believe in everything the Government says so care to answer some of Tiptheodds questions?

Shouldn't be too hard should it?
By:
s.kenbo
When: 07 Nov 13 20:47
I just watched parts of it, it does make you wonder.
By:
akabula
When: 07 Nov 13 21:02
@ThePriest
They've all been answered on previous posts/threads.
Take for instance Q8. Those piloting the planes had all received commercial air training. It is well documented.
Conspiracy theories make people rich through books sales and etc. I think you might be a sheep.
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 21:10
..no they didn't akabula.....and if they did were nowhere near proficient enough to do what transpired.....

..and another question......if a Boeing ploughed into the pentagon....the most secure building with the most cctv coverage and security in the world...

..why wont the authorites release the tapes to prove it once and for all?????
By:
akabula
When: 07 Nov 13 21:15
I've no doubts that mistakes were made by the US government/military and that efforts were made to cover them up but as for the rest well that's for the fairies.
Think how many people would need to be involved if all the points TtO made were true , thousands, and yet none have broken ranks and confessed.
By:
akabula
When: 07 Nov 13 21:17
egner the people who trained them said they were competent pilots. Or are they in the conspiracy as well. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
akabula
When: 07 Nov 13 21:19
Maybe for security reasons egner or even out of respect for those who died?
By:
Shab
When: 07 Nov 13 21:25
I'll answer the questions because I'm bored and it's better than watching Spurs. However, don't expect any further responses from me as I really don't give a chuff.

1. From where did eye witnesses (mainly experienced firemen) have the idea that explosions were going off in the buildings?
How many of those experienced firemen had previously witnessed massive multi-million ton buildings collapsing? None. So the fact they are firemen is wholly irrelevant. They heard load bangs, which you would expect to hear.

??

3. Despite 9/11 being the ´worst terrorist atrocity´ in US history, why was the rubble removed asap, and exported abroad? - before any forensic examination could take place.
"Some 185,101 tons of structural steel have been hauled away from Ground Zero. Most of the steel has been recycled as per the city's decision to swiftly send the wreckage to salvage yards in New Jersey." [from another conspiracy website]. New Jersey get moved abroad on 9/11 too?

4. From where was the white smoke coming from, at different levels, long before the towers collapsed?
a. Who said it was smoke? Why not dust?
b. My guess would be that they were air vents as the huge stresses on the buildings forced air out of places not designed for that purpose. As smoke was in the building from the fires, hardly surprising.

5. What caused the total vertical collapse of WTC7?
Did you ever see the buildings at WTC? They were fooking enormous, and they had about 6  levels of car parks undergound. So I guess that when the main WTCs fell, WTC7 was next to a huge hole in the ground into which its foundations had fallen

6. Why did none of the defences prevent the attack on the Pentagon?
Because they were rubbish. America has been attacked twice in modern history, so you would expect a bit of complacency.

7. How is it that so many war games just happened to take place on that very day? ...conveniently taking most of the fighters away from NYC
Well, let's assume that they did know something was going to happen, and roughly where. Assume they knew planes were going to get hijacked in Boston. In that case, where would you send your warplanes?

8. How is it that the so called terrorists, who by all accounts had only very poor flying skills, were able to complete a highly difficult feat in guiding not one but three passenger aircraft into precise targets?
See my answer above - the buildings were enormous. I could have flown those planes into those buildings, and I've only ever had one flying lesson.

9. Why has film still not been released showing the attack on the Pentagon?
Because it's the Pentagon. The centre of US defence. Why should they release film just for your benefit?

10. How is it that the Pentagon just happened to get hit in the one part of the building that had recently been reinforced? And was recently unoccupied? And not one tiny part of a passenger plane was found or filmed afterwards?
So they flew into a specific area of a building at ground level. Good flying skills that. But, above in question 8, apparently they were not good enough pilots to fly into a massive building 1000 foot up. C'mon, make your mind up.
By:
s.kenbo
When: 07 Nov 13 21:31
You livened the football up Shab, thanks. Laugh
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 22:04
And not one tiny part of a passenger plane was found or filmed afterwards?????????????????

?????????????????????????????
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 22:07
From where did eye witnesses (mainly experienced firemen) have the idea that explosions were going off in the buildings?

..they didn't have the idea that there were explosions completely independent of the aircraft hitting...it nearly took their heads off.!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w
By:
Shab
When: 07 Nov 13 22:18
explosions in a building that has a massive hole in the side of it, and a huge fire - who'd have thunk that?

Note throughout the interview (in which they are clearly traumatised) they never mention the word 'bomb'. Yet they are experienced firemen, and would definately know that sound......
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 22:19
"in the lobby"..."in the lobby"...
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 22:24
??

..maybe it came from the thermite that was used to weaken the structure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFidciVopu4

..from 2:40 onward.
By:
tobermory
When: 07 Nov 13 22:49
Is there not already a thread with about 3,000 posts Crazy
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 22:50
SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

do you know where it is tobermory...would be interested...thanks.
By:
tobermory
When: 07 Nov 13 23:01
Scared oh no , have to ttt it now
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 23:03
oh wow...how the hell did I miss that...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedBlushBlushBlushBlush

thanks tobermory
By:
egner
When: 07 Nov 13 23:04
....and I posted on it less than a month ago.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope alz isn't kicking inScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScaredScared
By:
Tony Broke
When: 08 Nov 13 01:11
david icke talks more sense than shab, everything is done for the 'greater' purpose, no doubt whatsoever, who the real terrorists are, they'll continue to feck with every country they choose to, its been going on for years.After Syria itll soon be iran's turn.
By:
G1_Jockey_4
When: 08 Nov 13 10:30
11  Insider Trading

Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge

Financial transactions in the days before the attack suggest that certain individuals used foreknowledge of the attack to reap huge profits. 1   The evidence of insider trading includes:
•Huge surges in purchases of put options on stocks of the two airlines used in the attack -- United Airlines and American Airlines
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of reinsurance companies expected to pay out billions to cover losses from the attack -- Munich Re and the AXA Group
•Surges in purchases of put options on stocks of financial services companies hurt by the attack -- Merrill Lynch & Co., and Morgan Stanley and Bank of America
•Huge surge in purchases of call options of stock of a weapons manufacturer expected to gain from the attack -- Raytheon
•Huge surges in purchases of 5-Year US Treasury Notes

well who ever did it obviously had a network set up to profit from it too.

still more likely al quaeda although you have to admit this seems a bit high end compared to what they are used to.
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 11:13
The Saudis  ^
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 11:23
The lunatics are gathering pace LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Irish_Celtic
When: 08 Nov 13 11:34
The evidence is right there. Only a moron like you will believe everything Sky news and Fox tell you. Gullible clown.
By:
akabula
When: 08 Nov 13 11:42
If we accept the evidence on here then countless thousands would need to be in on it. Look at how flawed your last post was. That is just a normal day on the Dow Jones. Have a look at all the transactions in companies who suffered as a result of the attack.
Like all the evidence posted on here it is accepted as gospel without anyone taking a few minutes to think it through.
Those that make up the conspiracies prosper from gullible fools who buy the books and etc.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com