Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lmfao
23 Jul 13 18:33
| Topic/replies: 6,392 | Blogger: lmfao's blog
I ask because I cannot for the life of me think of a nice quiet peaceful Muslim country- there must be one.....somewhere.......anywhere?
Pause Switch to Standard View Where do the Muslims go on their...
Show More
Report HRH The Lager Khan July 23, 2013 6:37 PM BST
Activity holiday doing a couple of weeks in a cave in Pakistan?
Report moisok July 23, 2013 6:39 PM BST
Malaysia -  now I have many happy memories of there!!!
Report brendanuk1 July 23, 2013 6:40 PM BST
Maldives
Report moisok July 23, 2013 6:43 PM BST
there are some horribly dangerous places out there but where there are no conflicts you will find mixing with almost any muslim family do be a pleasure

you will find heart warming hospitality

it is such a shame the religion and politics get in the way of taking that hospitality further.
Report erse2 July 23, 2013 6:44 PM BST
france
Report brendanuk1 July 23, 2013 6:47 PM BST
London
Report Angel Gabrial July 23, 2013 6:48 PM BST
Muslims can be normal you know.

They go to Spain and hire jet ski`s
Report moisok July 23, 2013 6:53 PM BST
Well I have only ever had super hospitality from muslim families - one danger if you accept too much !! -  your waistline expands in accordance with the number of visits!!!!
Report Dr Crippen July 23, 2013 7:02 PM BST
I thought they all went to Mecca for their holidays.

The men go ‘’all inclusive’’ and their womenfolk go ''room only.''
Report The Leopard July 23, 2013 7:10 PM BST
Should go and live in a muslim country....why are they here?
Report Ramruma July 23, 2013 7:25 PM BST
Turkey is very popular. Egypt used to be when it was stable. Eastern Europe for stag dos.
Report Irish_Celtic July 23, 2013 7:26 PM BST
The British Empire Once had hold of Egypt, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique, Swaziland, Lesotho, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Guinea, Gambia, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Yeman, Djibouti, Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Burma, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Kiribati, Samoa, Nauru, Australia, New Zealand, Cyprus, Malta, Gibraltar, Canada, United States Of America, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, Barbados, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago and Guyana.
Report Irish_Celtic July 23, 2013 7:27 PM BST
Wonder if they ever asked  why are they here" ?Laugh
Report The Leopard July 23, 2013 7:27 PM BST
Nice c&p...!
Report lmfao July 23, 2013 7:36 PM BST
moisok

moisok   

23 Jul 13 18:39 

13 Jun 06 
    | Topic/replies: 9,442  | Blogger: moisok's blog   

Malaysia -  now I have many happy memories of there!!!

I know Malaysia very well- having visited over the past 20 years for up to 2 months at a time on holiday- and unfortunately the corrupt Malays are ruining the society- street crime is on the up- racial tensions and resentment at the unfair advantages given to Muslims and denial of these rights to the Chinese and Indian communities who number a sizeable minority - over 33% certainly-is increasing and the unfairness of the last **** election is threatening to tear this country apart- those who are old enough to remember the race riots of old are very worried.
I've been pretty much everywhere from Kedah in the north down to Singapore- and of course over to Kintabalu in East Malaysia - Alor Setar, Penang. Lankawi - Ipoh- Cameran Highlands- East Coast  Trennganu . KL of course etc etc

So no- Sadly- Malaysia is not the place it used to be- and I say this with very heavy heart.Sad
Report Barry Conway July 23, 2013 8:46 PM BST
I think they go to the Sandals resorts.
Report Zazu July 23, 2013 9:03 PM BST
Might not be the best of places a the moment but Tunisa, Egypt, Morocco etc are extremely popular destinations for Brits (any ethnicity) travelling abroad

Then you have the UAE which is the safest holiday destination I've been to

Not every muslim is a terrorist like the media perpetuates

hth
Report Helissio July 23, 2013 9:25 PM BST
Muslims get their holiday when they reach Jannah/Paradise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jannah

life for its immortal inhabitants as: one that is happy — without hurt, sorrow, fear or shame — where every wish is fulfilled. Traditions relate that inhabitants will be of the same age (33 years), and of the same standing/equal. Their life is one of bliss including: wearing fancy robes, bracelets, perfumes as they partake in exquisite banquets, served in priceless vessels by immortal youths, as they recline on couches inlaid with gold or precious stones. They will eat foods and fruits continuously up to 40 years, every bowl will have a new taste. They will take eructation which will digest the food and there will be perfumed sweating for the digestion of water. Inhabitants will rejoice in the company of their parents, spouses, and children (provided they were admitted to paradise) — conversing and recalling the past.

and the hoors(sort of humans that will pleasure men) of Jannah are there for male pleasure.

http://coveredpearls.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/the-description-of-the-worldly-women-in-jannah/

Gardens and grapeyards, and young full breasted maidens of equal age
Report Burton-Brewers July 23, 2013 9:38 PM BST
they go back paking
Report moisok July 23, 2013 9:49 PM BST
lmfao  that is very sad to hear but really starts to fit in with what is going on every where and i get lambasted and told I am a racist if I say so  - very very sad
Report Platini July 23, 2013 9:54 PM BST
BB, I'm surprised it took you so long to deliver the punchline Laugh Wink
Report casemoney July 23, 2013 9:57 PM BST
Agree with Brendan London is very hot these days, muslim and diverse types delighted imo ...
Report Gnarley July 24, 2013 2:27 AM BST
Barry Conway     23 Jul 13 20:46 
I think they go to the Sandals resorts.

Laugh

Very good.
Report Paddy Hair July 24, 2013 4:07 AM BST
It doesn't matter the chances of getting Sun Burnt in Bhurka are pretty slim, unlike the person wearing the Bhurka.
Report lmfao July 24, 2013 11:27 AM BST
ZAZU

All the countries you cite are currently miserable  countries - oppressed peoples,  bullied and worse.
I speak from experience- lift the veil and these are not nice quiet or peaceful.

UAE fine for a holiday- as a day trip out why not book a decent seat in a café overlooking the city square where the beheadings take place?
Report History Maker July 24, 2013 11:49 AM BST
The rich ones go to London and Paris.
Report HH Sultan Vinegar July 24, 2013 1:24 PM BST
the Red Sea's a big favourite where everyone can let their hair down.

Report Roger The Butler July 24, 2013 2:13 PM BST
Dr Crippen 23 Jul 13 19:02
I thought they all went to Mecca for their holidays.

No-one can play bingo for a whole week.
Report broadsword July 24, 2013 2:58 PM BST
moisok.......shouldnt worry about it......as pat condell says that word has no genuine meaning anymore
Report moisok July 24, 2013 3:03 PM BST
the saddest thing is it just adds to my pathetic negative view of the world - gee - malaya was a lovely country to live - but it seems the radicals have been getting in there too

Iran is a smashing place too you know - I only really mixed with the middle class elements who have a very different view to the mullahs - but.................
Report clarkson July 24, 2013 3:06 PM BST
That's Nigella Lawson doing shadow puppets on Stevie Strikes' back, is it not.?
Report lmfao July 27, 2013 11:21 AM BST
shootings last night in Egypt
Bomb set of in Tunisia

I love going round North Africa/Middle East- but its a bit of a no-no at the mo.

Well done you Muslims- keep at each others throats and I'm sure your god will be proud of you .
Sad
Report james20 July 27, 2013 1:24 PM BST
i swear they all go to burslem
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com